SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think they are broke by any means. The kids still in private school and do extra curriculum activities . I actually think they are outcasted in their town and at the kids school and the kids are now at an age where they can see it and feel it so they’re trying to revive their image . I think Anna’s mum hates Jonathan for his whole non binary coming out situation she’s a very traditional woman’s like Anna .

I actually think Jonathan wants a divorce he’s not happy being married to Anna but she will not let him go !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think they are broke by any means. The kids still in private school and do extra curriculum activities . I actually think they are outcasted in their town and at the kids school and the kids are now at an age where they can see it and feel it so they’re trying to revive their image . I think Anna’s mum hates Jonathan for his whole non binary coming out situation she’s a very traditional woman’s like Anna .

I actually think Jonathan wants a divorce he’s not happy being married to Anna but she will not let him go !
I think they are just about making ends meet with the school fees, mortgage and living expenses and it would not surprise me if they are in debt. They went on a 3* hotel gifted holiday, if they had money they would never have gone on that, Anna is a snob, they are used to 5* hotels and villas. It would not surprise me if Anna wants a divorce also, I mean look at the state on her husband and what he has done but they are both co-dependent and with four children they are staying together. I think Anna mother thinks the whole situation is a mess and is likely embarrassed at what Jonathan has done, but will not say anything not to upset her daughter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I can’t believe no one is calling Jonathan out, 6 months ago he was floating around in frilly tutus, claiming to be no binary, swearing and not identifying as a man, coming out after a life long struggle and awful childhood in catholic Ireland 🙄. And now he is the complete opposite, like it never even happened

• Angry
Reactions: 48
I think they are just about making ends meet with the school fees, mortgage and living expenses and it would not surprise me if they are in debt. They went on a 3* hotel gifted holiday, if they had money they would never have gone on that, Anna is a snob, they are used to 5* hotels and villas. It would not surprise me if Anna wants a divorce also, I mean look at the state on her husband and what he has done but they are both co-dependent and with four children they are staying together. I think Anna mother thinks the whole situation is a mess and is likely embarrassed at what Jonathan has done, but will not say anything not to upset her daughter.
Your right ! I forgot about the cheap holiday they just took . I did find it very suspicious that they went to a place that was super budget friendly . Breakfast had about 5 options not what you would expect from them .

yes I’m sure Anna wants a divorce too. her marriage is a shambles (always was , Jonathan married her to convince others he’s straight ) as you said they are Codependent because of the children . I don’t think it will last much longer tbh if the moneys running out .

Reactions: 16
Your right ! I forgot about the cheap holiday they just took . I did find it very suspicious that they went to a place that was super budget friendly . Breakfast had about 5 options not what you would expect from them .

yes I’m sure Anna wants a divorce too. her marriage is a shambles (always was , Jonathan married her to convince others he’s straight ) as you said they are Codependent because of the children . I don’t think it will last much longer tbh if the moneys running out .
Maybe Anna's new bestie is helping her get a divorce

Reactions: 4
Anna’s blocked me on tiktok 🤣 I’ve never commented on her tiktok so she’s obviously blocked me cause only one of my comments on Jono’s

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Anna makes it obvious she hates her mother in law, I noticed when Andrea was opening his birthday presents the other day, Anna went out of her way to read Oma's card and show her present but no mention of Jonathan's mum present or card, assuming she sent one, which I don't see why she wouldn't have.

And then today when they were in the pizza place, Anna went around the table for everyone to say what Oma bought them, and then Emilia's outfit shirt and skirt Anna said "there the clothes that Oma got her", its like she is trying to prove a point or rub it in that her mum gives the kids things. I dont know, I might be reading too much into it but it just seems like she is making a glaring announcement, each time.

Then at the end of today's vlog when they were having dinner Alessia said to Anna, is granny coming, there was a silent pause from Anna and Oma looked like a deer in headlights when Alessia said it, it just seemed odd.

I sense there is some stuff going on behind the scenes, no doubt all brought on by Jonathan's tell all in his book about his mum and I think Anna has always had a strained relationship with her mother in law. Look at those nasty tweets that are out there from years ago. I think there is no love lost between them, put it that way.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think Anna makes it obvious she hates her mother in law, I noticed when Andrea was opening his birthday presents the other day, Anna went out of her way to read Oma's card and show her present but no mention of Jonathan's mum present or card, assuming she sent one, which I don't see why she wouldn't have.

And then today when they were in the pizza place, Anna went around the table for everyone to say what Oma bought them, and then Emilia's outfit shirt and skirt Anna said "there the clothes that Oma got her", its like she is trying to prove a point or rub it in that her mum gives the kids things. I dont know, I might be reading too much into it but it just seems like she is making a glaring announcement, each time.

Then at the end of today's vlog when they were having dinner Alessia said to Anna, is granny coming, there was a silent pause from Anna and Oma looked like a deer in headlights when Alessia said it, it just seemed odd.

I sense there is some stuff going on behind the scenes, no doubt all brought on by Jonathan's tell all in his book about his mum and I think Anna has always had a strained relationship with her mother in law. Look at those nasty tweets that are out there from years ago. I think there is no love lost between them, put it that way.
i don't think anna likes any of jonnos family.. she even took albi to his dads wedding (had him sat on her lap and was feeding him at the table) and then put out tweets saying that people were staring at her :rolleyes: no respect for people even at a wedding!
and j's mum usually sends books and pens as presents for the kids and they never get used and are barely shown

Reactions: 24
Anna’s blocked me on tiktok 🤣 I’ve never commented on her tiktok so she’s obviously blocked me cause only one of my comments on Jono’s
He blocked me on Instagram for liking a comment. I had never made any comments myself. It was over a weekend a few months ago when he went on a blocking binge. Probably after the consumption of his favourite beverage. ;)

Running around a kitchen where dogs piss regularly...
I hear you about the sanitary aspect, but if those poor old dogs were taken care of it would minimize accidents. It infuriates me the way they treat those poor little pets. When I hear them bang on about Anna being an animal lover it makes my blood boil:mad: They are disgracefully neglected in every way.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.