SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would think it would be encouraged seeing as Anna gets regular trims to her hair but apart from A2 the kids don’t seem to get trims

Reactions: 15
You would think with Alex the hairdresser there yesterday Anna would have sorted out E2 and Alessia's hair out with a really good cut or healthy trim because there hair is in need for some major treatment. E2's & Alessia's hair looks so matted and bedraggled in this photo, also being out in the sun and in the pool that would be causing some damage if not remedied with some suitable products and care also to add Anna not giving their hair proper attention and effort. Poor A2 & Alessia when she is going to roughly brush there hair thru trying to get those tangles out with half a bottle of that detangler spray.

But as long as Anna got her tresses maintained and preened over then that's all that matters. :cautious:
I do have to add that E2 is looking at the cake like it's the first time they've ever seen chocolate, sad.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
You would think with Alex the hairdresser there yesterday Anna would have sorted out E2 and Alessia's hair out with a really good cut or healthy trim because there hair is in need for some major treatment. E2's & Alessia's hair looks so matted and bedraggled in this photo, also being out in the sun and in the pool that would be causing some damage if not remedied with some suitable products and care also to add Anna not giving their hair proper attention and effort. Poor A2 & Alessia when she is going to roughly brush there hair thru trying to get those tangles out with half a bottle of that detangler spray.

But as long as Anna got her tresses maintained and preened over then that's all that matters. :cautious:
Sorry, I meant Poor E2 & Alessia

Reactions: 2
Sorry, I meant Poor E2 & Alessia
Edie's hair is shocking, poor child. In my opinion, left long and matted like it is, makes for a more masculine appearance. I know some young chaps with hair exactly the same, unlike their sisters who have a more groomed look. No shade or insult towards Edie, it's the parents that need to sort it out

Reactions: 22
Jesus Christ the pool scene!!! 😰😰😰
That man is utterly deranged.
Reminds me of that guy in the states a few years back who killed his small kids and was filmed the day before rough housing with them at home and being way OTT.
I feel sick.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

The state of that cake even…. I’m sorry that looks beyond half-assed and gross.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Anna can’t even get her child’s name right she posted a video on TikTok with Andrea and put in the caption #andreajonathan, isn’t his middle name Luca?
What an idiot!
I thought she was making a reference to how much A2 looks like Jotato.

Reactions: 8
Anna can’t even get her child’s name right she posted a video on TikTok with Andrea and put in the caption #andreajonathan, isn’t his middle name Luca?
What an idiot!
yep, andrea luca.. e2's is (was? don't think they mentioned changing it) jonathan.. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
The state of that cake even…. I’m sorry that looks beyond half-assed and gross.
The thing is, I get that it's nice it's homemade, I love to make my daughters birthday cakes, but I work 12 hour days 5x a week, I really do not have much money, I'm rubbish at baking yet her cakes always take a lot of time and effort.

They basically don't really work, have extra help in the house, have loads of money (or so they say) AND she claims to be a good cook so what's her excuse 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Even one of the ER’s is correcting Anna that she got Andrea’s name wrong in the comments 😂😂

F5D6BC4B-D209-4C21-9015-9D7B8CB57EF6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jesus Christ the pool scene!!! 😰😰😰
That man is utterly deranged.
Reminds me of that guy in the states a few years back who killed his small kids and was filmed the day before rough housing with them at home and being way OTT.
I feel sick.
Do you mean Chris watts? I hope the kids can get out safety before something like that happens.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Edie's hair is shocking, poor child. In my opinion, left long and matted like it is, makes for a more masculine appearance. I know some young chaps with hair exactly the same, unlike their sisters who have a more groomed look. No shade or insult towards Edie, it's the parents that need to sort it out
Brian May always had lovely well conditioned long curly hair, didn’t make anyone mistake him for a woman

Reactions: 13
It’s taking up some of my headspace rent free but I’m so confused about their gender ideals society shows such a wide variety and they are wrapped up in 1950s attitudes.

Reactions: 13
LOL!! She was concerned with how much sugar was in something, but let A1 buy a tit ton of sweets at the grocery store ( where she seemed to try and persuade A1 to pick treats that Anal wanted ) and have the kids lick the bowl while E2 hogged it, and to start the day she made pancakes. Why is she even concerned with the sugar content of the cake, she's never cared before. Just full-on go-for-it Anal there's no reason to hold back, you have little addicts now.
Newsflash teeth come out, it's not a big deal, pick up a book and read about your kid's health and what to expect at each age FFS.
Loved how Jojo was cleaning, maybe he's sick of his house smelling like asscrack and self-tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The thing is, I get that it's nice it's homemade, I love to make my daughters birthday cakes, but I work 12 hour days 5x a week, I really do not have much money, I'm rubbish at baking yet her cakes always take a lot of time and effort.

They basically don't really work, have extra help in the house, have loads of money (or so they say) AND she claims to be a good cook so what's her excuse 🤣
Oh I completely get that, I have no time or cake-making skills to put together something mind-blowing but like you said, she doesn’t work and has all this time to make the effort. Looks like she literally just dumped a tit ton of sprinkles (was it the entire jar??) on to the top. There was no thought put into it at all and don’t most people frost the entire cake? I have never seen anything like it. Too busy eye-bleeping herself all day long.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why couldn’t Alessia get the cookies she wanted? I swear that witch said “sooo rahhhnnnndooooohhhm” a hundred times about some damn cookies and proceeded to force ten packs of chocolates instead? Lol

I don’t understand why she doesn’t buy another pan to match the two so her cakes look a little less tit.

her dog scooting it’s ass should be shown why?

was that jotato cleaning or jizzel? Has she made her return to do some womanly housecleaning?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.