SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean that’s how most people I know speak, it’s probably one of the only things about her that is in any way relatable to me 😂 normal in lots of parts of Ireland. It doesn’t really fit in with the rest of her accent so is weird but I don’t see it as an issue in itself

Dunno, I used to try to change my accent to be more ‘well spoken’ and then when living abroad I realised I’d never expect or ask anyone else to change their accent in other languages so I wasn’t going to force changing mine just because some think a traditional Dublin accent is ‘lower class’ (quoting others, not you) or something. Nothing to do with intelligence

Dunno, I used to try to change my accent to be more ‘well spoken’ and then when living abroad I realised I’d never expect or ask anyone else to change their accent in other languages so I wasn’t going to force changing mine just because some think a traditional Dublin accent is ‘lower class’ (quoting others, not you) or something. Nothing to do with intelligence, posh Dublin accents pronounce right like ‘roysh’ for example and the same people don’t call that out as being wrong because they think it’s more palatable. Every accent variation says sounds differently, variety is the spice of life etc
Oh I think the South Dublin (/roysh/Absoluteeeely ) accent gets called out quite a bit. At one time it got quite the ribbing on radio and was a field day for comedians.

Moreover, disliking, mocking or not liking the Dublin South accent could also be perceived as reverse snobbery. But hey, as you said, all accents add variety, :cool:

Reactions: 1
Remember when they were filming with Stacey dooley and she was left gobsmacked by nearly all the answers from both anna, jonathan and the kids?? Well now she's expecting her own child!
Wonder if they will mention it at all?
They started acting like zoes best friends the minute she announced last year and surprisingly still haven't met her nearly 1 year old.
They have not seen Zoe and Alfie in years. I don't think they have even met Andrea?
Once Gleam no longer required them to interact, the so called friendship was over, and Jonathan seems very bitter about it. It was easy to use them in thumbnails and titles and get lots of views.

Reactions: 21
Dear Anna

I know you are a big social media influencer/vlogger/celebrity 😂 but just a tip from a normal person. That Tiktok you made of your trip to Brighton, maybe just turn the original sound off if you are going to do a voiceover. If you go into sound there is a button on the bottom left of the screen which says original sound. If you click it, amazingly it will turn the original sound off. This just gives a more professional finish and also means we don't have to listen your voice clashing with your voiceover. All of the popular Tiktok people do this.
Follow me for more social media hints and tips 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Did A2 have his superhero birthday party?

I remember Anna mentioned a date but later said that there was another party from A2 class so nobody would attend. But she said he would have it a week after. Did I miss something or he never had a party? 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Annas having a tummy tuck.
I'm so body positive. I love my body as it is blah blah blah.
In the space of 5 mins she says she doesn't like her tummy or her boobs. So totally not over her ED.

I love this comment 😂😂

Screenshot_20220826_193557_com.google.android.youtube_edit_1299631108488670.jpg

Least vain, have you ever watched Anna Saccone?!?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Just caught up with the school clothes vlog and the 4 year old hair one, I laughed when she described the top floor bedrooms as the attic, there's a mishmash of kids ages sharing rooms just so she doesn't have to go to the garden 'shed' Honestly their use of the house space is pathetic.

I will agree with joliar about the fish pie actually looking good, its a first for me on both levels, agreeing with him and saying her food looked ok. Though again I laughed at him trying to justify the pasta sage...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did A2 have his superhero birthday party?

I remember Anna mentioned a date but later said that there was another party from A2 class so nobody would attend. But she said he would have it a week after. Did I miss something or he never had a party? 🤔
Anna said they want it in September because that's when his friends will be back from holidays despite it being at least a month after his actual birthday! Normal right?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Anna makes up excuses as she goes, doesn't have time to get an important photo properly printed and framed but has more than enough time to laze around and iron underwear and uses the school photo frame whilst that photo is thrown about!!

So many contradictions in that video one minute it's body confidence and positivity and how it didn't stop her doing ads and brand deals then the next detailing everything she wants done.

Oh and her trainer Lucy visited for the first time since before the pandemic, she must have been in for a shock with how poor Anna's "hardcore" workouts are.

Reactions: 21
Anna makes up excuses as she goes, doesn't have time to get an important photo properly printed and framed but has more than enough time to laze around and iron underwear and uses the school photo frame whilst that photo is thrown about!!

So many contradictions in that video one minute it's body confidence and positivity and how it didn't stop her doing ads and brand deals then the next detailing everything she wants done.

Oh and her trainer Lucy visited for the first time since before the pandemic, she must have been in for a shock with how poor Anna's "hardcore" workouts are.
It’s interesting that Anna’s eating disorder was at it’s worst around the time she hired Lucy to train her and now she suddenly needs Lucy again. I doubt Lucy knows the real reason behind Anna wanting to train with her again

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I mean that’s how most people I know speak, it’s probably one of the only things about her that is in any way relatable to me 😂 normal in lots of parts of Ireland. It doesn’t really fit in with the rest of her accent so is weird but I don’t see it as an issue in itself

Dunno, I used to try to change my accent to be more ‘well spoken’ and then when living abroad I realised I’d never expect or ask anyone else to change their accent in other languages so I wasn’t going to force changing mine just because some think a traditional Dublin accent is ‘lower class’ (quoting others, not you) or something. Nothing to do with intelligence

Dunno, I used to try to change my accent to be more ‘well spoken’ and then when living abroad I realised I’d never expect or ask anyone else to change their accent in other languages so I wasn’t going to force changing mine just because some think a traditional Dublin accent is ‘lower class’ (quoting others, not you) or something. Nothing to do with intelligence, posh Dublin accents pronounce right like ‘roysh’ for example and the same people don’t call that out as being wrong because they think it’s more palatable. Every accent variation says sounds differently, variety is the spice of life etc
I'm Irish and have never anyone talk like that, leaving t's out of the middle of words. It's not her Irish accent as she's only started doing it about a year ago

• Heart
First time posting on this thread! But is it horrible that I cannot stand what they’ve made Ed into? So over the top and dramatic poor child! And it’s so obvious he’s doing it for his dads approval 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I thought Anna was content and happy with her eating disordered / recovered body? Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she pose in Bikinis on Instagram and laud her recovery, berating those that commented negatively on her body.

Dear God, now we will have the whole narrative of Anna's journey..via doctors appointments, surgery and recovery,all the while ignoring all she has said before. So typical of the SJ's. :rolleyes:

The comments on her latest vlog are nauseating and show the level of intelligence and or lack of her followers. Reading them , I fell like I'm in a parallel Universe. :eek:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Annas having a tummy tuck.
Genuinely thought this was a joke when I first read it! Jfc she said she'd never do any surgery to change how she looked!
You clearly aren't happy with your recovery mum bod Anna, stop pretending you are

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Doesn’t matter if she’s happy or not, it’s the next drama for them to make money off of.

They’ll start calling Eduardo his name again soon I reckon. Slowly slipping it back in there like it never happened.

Reactions: 12
I hope her two little girls don’t develop her awful habits and image of how they should/shouldn’t look. The baby portions she feeds her kids certainly won’t help.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m guessing it will be #ad #paid plastic surgery and milking every second of it to get views. Jono is probably already thinking about some clickbait titles for the videos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.