SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't aware of that, so a chocolate biscuit or box of smarties is a pudding? For me it makes no sense, but thanks for enlightening me,
I call desserts 'pudding'. "What do you want for pudding?" or "Do you want pudding?" is the same as asking "What do you want for dessert or afters?"
I was brought up in SE London and it was a common term back in the day.

Reactions: 6
Well in fairness Grandmas usually spoil kids more than the parents, however I hear you loud and clear. ;)Mind you most therapists will say that we learn from what we see, so Anna could potentially have been raised on sugary treats.

What shocked me the most was the way the Emilia pounced on the bag, grabbing it and the actual fuss that was made out of a bag of sweets for "pudding".

Can I also add, I have a visceral loathing for J Jolys's foul vests, tats, no footwear and the way her shoves his face and hands into every frame. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh :sick::mad:
I'm also shocked by how they act about treats. It's like they've never seen them before and they act like a pack of animals and are often times very selfish about them. Glad E1 stepped up for the cookie, but as a parent, Anal should have turned off the camera and handled her kid without the oldest trying to defuse the situation.
It's always insane when they get donuts, it's like the hunger games to see who gets one and which.

Reactions: 15
I call desserts 'pudding'. "What do you want for pudding?" or "Do you want pudding?" is the same as asking "What do you want for dessert or afters?"
I was brought up in SE London and it was a common term back in the day.
Thanks TicketyB, I seem to have started a discussion on "pudding". All responses, including yours have been enlightening. So Thank You.:love:

I guess for me and my family, pudding or dessert is literally a pudding of strudel / cake with custard or crumble usually Autumn or Winter. Summer would be Berries with Meringue , whipped cream, Jelly & Ice Cream or Sorbet. I have never heard of a sweet treat like twix, lion bar,choccie biscuit, smarties as pudding.

Dessert is usually at weekends or if I am off work mid week which is rare!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Today's video - "In Time for NEW Hair" contains what I think it a rather shocking event.

In the pool, Jonathan is indulging his inner narcissist by pretending to be a wonderful father by flinging his children around in the pool.

He does it to E2 and as he is doing it, you can hear A1 (I think) say:

13:29 I don't want to do that

Jonathan then does it regardless and the same little voice can be heard saying:

13:56 no daddy

14:02 I don't want you to, I don't want you to

14:08 my arm hurts

*cries*

14:11 my arm hurts

All while someone films (presumably Anna) and Jonathan continues his ego trip and ignores his child's deliberate refusal of consent and subsequent distress at having that ignored and getting injured.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Today's video - "In Time for NEW Hair" contains what I think it a rather shocking event.

In the pool, Jonathan is indulging his inner narcissist by pretending to be a wonderful father by flinging his children around in the pool.

He does it to E2 and as he is doing it, you can hear A1 (I think) say:

13:29 I don't want to do that

Jonathan then does it regardless and the same little voice can be heard saying:

13:56 no daddy

14:02 I don't want you to, I don't want you to

14:08 my arm hurts

*cries*

14:11 my arm hurts

All while someone films (presumably Anna) and Jonathan continues his ego trip and ignores his child's deliberate refusal of consent and subsequent distress at having that ignored and getting injured.
Can somebody screen record? Before it gets deleted I'm not sure how to do it. I know we're not allowed to talk about reporting on here but I pray that does get reported to the relevant services. As stated before, I've already sent so many videos to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If anyone knows how to screen record, it would be worth getting that clip.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wasn't aware of that, so a chocolate biscuit or box of smarties is a pudding? For me it makes no sense, but thanks for enlightening me,
Deffo not called a pudding. But my children get a sweet treat after their evening meal and wether its sweets, a chocolate sponge, fruit and cream etx they call it a pudding. I guess its just easier for a child. Imo it is for us anyways as they're all A1s age and younger.

Reactions: 1
She can’t even give them strawberries with tiny bit of sugar or a fab ice cream instead of a massive chocolate covered indulgent cornetto. She feeds them the worst possible food

That clip was so weird. Did she say someone was recording or did I just make that up in my head? Why would you put that on the vlog? Does he think any of that was cute?

Reactions: 9
A2 in that segment in his bed (and let’s remember this family have been selling their children’s bedtime routines to any YT creep who wants to watch for a decade now) - he says ‘’I don’t like you’’’, hits Jonothan and says ‘’there’s a monster in my bed’’. I know kids say all sorts of nonsense but it’s about context. I’m speechless and concerned.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Deffo not called a pudding. But my children get a sweet treat after their evening meal and wether its sweets, a chocolate sponge, fruit and cream etx they call it a pudding. I guess its just easier for a child. Imo it is for us anyways as they're all A1s age and younger.
Not understanding your comment?

I don't know why but it gives me the creeps when Jono holds E2 in his arms or wraps his arms around him from behind.
The image of him draped around him in some videos just does not sit well with me.
And when he lifts him up, I can't help but get very very grossed out by it. My daughter is the same age I barely lift her, she wouldn't like me to. I think jono gets thrills from it, especially that e2 is like his little play doll. Sorry if that's too much but it's how it is for me

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Dirty creepy Jono always wearing his non binary-piss-yellow-wife-beater.
Does he ever change? Imagine the smell with the heat!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
He is so physically rough with those little children. Jes*s Chr*t, a grown man flinging a little child through the air, irrespective of it being in water, it looks and feels so wronng:oops:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
He is so physically rough with those little children. Jes*s Chr*t, a grown man flinging a little child through the air, irrespective of it being in water, it looks and feels so wronng:oops:
he always has been rough with them.. when the e's were younger, there was a video where he was flipping them around on a trampoline and they kept landing on their shoulders and it looked really uncomfortable :confused:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
That clip was so weird. Did she say someone was recording or did I just make that up in my head? Why would you put that on the vlog? Does he think any of that was cute?
Maybe she thought if he knew someone was recording him he’d stop and leave her alone. Poor thing. He’s probably drunk just throwing his damn kids around wtf.

• Angry
  • Sad
Well done!

Plus he could easily throw them into each other - with the three of them moving around and him spinning/disoriented.

Does he think any of that was cute?
Assuming he edited it, I don't think his narcissism lets him see anything other than him being a fantastic father.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
He's bloody spinning those kids like a football! WHAT THE HELL! It's not like the pool is very big, they seemed to be getting very close to landing on the edge of the pool too. Jfc how much danger can one "man" cause

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.