SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if the kid still has gender dysmorphia in secondary the kid will have a rough time. Daddy dearest monetised everything he could exploit that most parents would leave private and handed material to the kids to use against his own. We all know there’s always at least one kid in a school regardless of policy etc who will make a targets life miserable which I don’t want for any of the kids but it looks like their parents are waiting for a drama in the school.
The 'parents' literally don't care. They were asked about this during the Stacey Dooley stays over show, and Jonathan said that they would hate them anyway as all kids do, and Anna said she'd ask them 'well, do you like your big house? Do you like the free holidays? Do you like your private school?'
To kids, the size of the house does not matter -it's just the house they live in. They don't care if their parents had to pay for their holidays. And if they get bullied at school, who cares if it's a private school or not.

The 'parents' only care about money, relative fame and attention. To hell with the kids, eventhough they are the ones who have been exploited since the positive peestick.

I found myself thinking the two youngest ones are too young for the climbing tree activities thinking they are 2 and 3 but how old are they? Really shows they have done very little with the children. Glad to see they ended up enjoying it though and maybe it will mean they do more stuff like that. It would really help them developmentally
They are 5 and almost 4 (on the 15th).

This was clearly gifted, or else they would never have gone to something like this. They don't care about the childrens development, the almost-4 year old was sleeping in a travel cot and using a plastic bib on holiday just a few weeks ago.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I long for the day that Family Vloggers are banned from all social platforms. The exploitation of children and lazy ar*ed parents who don't want to do an honest days work, and basically beg for freebies really enrages me.:mad:

I genuinely think we will look back at them and wonder how on earth it was ever allowed to exist. It's shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The best breakfast, cookies??errrr no.
Did anna have cookies for her breakfast too??

Reactions: 11
The 'parents' literally don't care. They were asked about this during the Stacey Dooley stays over show, and Jonathan said that they would hate them anyway as all kids do, and Anna said she'd ask them 'well, do you like your big house? Do you like the free holidays? Do you like your private school?'
To kids, the size of the house does not matter -it's just the house they live in. They don't care if their parents had to pay for their holidays. And if they get bullied at school, who cares if it's a private school or not.

The 'parents' only care about money, relative fame and attention. To hell with the kids, eventhough they are the ones who have been exploited since the positive peestick.

They are 5 and almost 4 (on the 15th).

This was clearly gifted, or else they would never have gone to something like this. They don't care about the childrens development, the almost-4 year old was sleeping in a travel cot and using a plastic bib on holiday just a few weeks ago.
This really annoys me. Why treat him like a toddler, moreover that bib looks :sick:

Reactions: 12
E2 did not look happy at A2's rugby practice. That child is either sullen disgruntled dismissive or manic disney brat. Far too young for that array of moods yet. Wait until puberty sets in 🤯 So concerning that emotional dysregulation is clearly established.
Mommy dearest spent ages ironing a tiny underpants. Can I just say that this was the most annoying thing I've seen on social media this week 😅

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Still working my way through Trans. It’s making me so angry, I’m having to read it very slowly and very few pages at a time.
I started reading it on Kindle, but ended up getting the paperback as I kept on having to re-read stuff.

Reactions: 2
E2 did not look happy at A2's rugby practice. That child is either sullen disgruntled dismissive or manic disney brat. Far too young for that array of moods yet. Wait until puberty sets in 🤯 So concerning that emotional dysregulation is clearly established.
Mommy dearest spent ages ironing a tiny underpants. Can I just say that this was the most annoying thing I've seen on social media this week 😅
Something is definitely not right. No one suddenly becomes that manic overnight.

Reactions: 8
SHE IS ACTUALLY SPENDING TIME IRONING HER KIDS PANTS. ACTUAL. TIME. AND FOLDING THEM INTO NEAT LITTLE MARIE KONDO PARCELS. Time that could be spent with her kids, her husband, doing literally ANYTHING ELSE. They’ll grow up not knowing their Mother but be thankful that their underpants weren’t creased 🙄🤔. FFS. I don’t even waste my time ironing most of my actual clothes, let alone my kids stuff. Kids don’t care! Life is too short for ironing unless absolutely necessary!! Maybe I’m the bad Mum, but I just couldn’t believe what I was seeing 😳🫢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I have taken a break from here for a while, but looking at their vlogs. I’ve noticed a general decline in E2’s behaviour. Its really sad. E2 was quite introverted and shy like A1 at one point and seemed like a well mannered and a polite child.

All you see in E2 now is pushing A2, arguing with the others, pulling faces of disgust, having a tantrum if the spotlight isn’t directed towards E2. I am not surprised given the constant social media presence and Jonathan using E2 and exploiting something very private. I think E2 has been almost pressured into acting a certain way and it’s almost like asking a child to portray someone who is highly dramatic and dismissive. E2’s personality to me feels like it’s being distorted.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Couldn’t believe Andrea was allowed a cookie after the way he behaved! The child has no manners, complained about the food (pain au chocolat followed by a, you guessed it, chocolate cookie and rather than being grateful, sulked because he wanted the cookie Emilia picked.

Also, at rugby, Eduardo seemed moody and watch the little boys play with envy, God knows what goes through that child’s head, he must feel so conflicted and, in my opinion, slightly embarrassed when around other boys in public.

In the vlog’s description, Jonathan also says how Andrea is their first sporty child, and when they sit at the table talking about the cookie, he also goes “the oldest and youngest are the best, it’s the two middle ones that are always trouble” with Alessia quietly sitting right there while Andrea behaved like a brat. He is so damaging!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Couldn’t believe Andrea was allowed a cookie after the way he behaved! The child has no manners, complained about the food (pain au chocolat followed by a, you guessed it, chocolate cookie and rather than being grateful, sulked because he wanted the cookie Emilia picked.

Also, at rugby, Eduardo seemed moody and watch the little boys play with envy, God knows what goes through that child’s head, he must feel so conflicted and, in my opinion, slightly embarrassed when around other boys in public.

In the vlog’s description, Jonathan also says how Andrea is their first sporty child, and when they sit at the table talking about the cookie, he also goes “the oldest and youngest are the best, it’s the two middle ones that are always trouble” with Alessia quietly sitting right there while Andrea behaved like a brat. He is so damaging!
I’ve taken a break from watching anything to do with these idiots (by idiots I mean the adults, not the kids), but the last part of what you wrote forced me to comment. Poor A1 - those comments stick. They might not think that she’s taking in those comments but she remember being called ‘trouble’. She’s at an age where she’s observing and soaking all that up and could potentially have self esteem issues as she grows.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Rivers of piss in my kitchen. Thanks for that Anal 🤢

Albi is clearly incontinent, stop burying your head in the sand. Multiple accidents a day isn’t a good sign. Enact your animal husbandry (remember that term or have you forgotten already?) duty of care and take the poor thing to your vet bestie.
And while you’re at it take Sina as well, untreated ear mites that apparently are so bad and gross. I thought she was your favourite child sorry I mean dog?
And now you say Nivea has them too. And you have to set an alarm on your phone otherwise you WILL forget to treat them because you have hundreds of other things going on!
OMG, deleting comments and blocking people should not take precedence over your animals or your children you flipping numbskull.

Also gross side note about her ironing her kids underwear. I saw a comment the other day from someone who I assumed was a minion asking her to show her ironing. Didn’t think much of it, I thought it was just weird! Fast forward to today and the one thing she chooses to iron on camera is the children’s underwear 😳 You can’t tell me that wasn’t a request from the “friendliest friends“ 🤢

Here is an unrelated minion comment from today’s vlog. (Bottom comment is from a channel member) Trying to make the SJs look good but making them look 100 times worse 🤢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Jonathan said it is "hot, hot, hot" today when they were at Rugby. Why has Andrea not got a hat on? He is the only little boy out of all the others that does not. Have they not learn't from Spain, Anna said when they were there, Andrea got red she called it "a little bit pink" in otherwords he got burn't! and "that his irish complexion cannot handle it", And here we are again with no hat on, outdoors in the "hot hot hot" sun, J & A are honestly shitheads, lets hope he has sunscreen on, one can only hope and even if he does have sunscreen on he still needs a hat on his head to protect & shade his head/face from the uv rays beaming down on him, especially as he is running around for a while outdoors playing rugby. He looked so flush in the face. Eduardo is exposed to the sun as well he should have one on too whilst he is sitting outdoors, but nope nothing.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I have taken a break from here for a while, but looking at their vlogs. I’ve noticed a general decline in E2’s behaviour. Its really sad. E2 was quite introverted and shy like A1 at one point and seemed like a well mannered and a polite child.

All you see in E2 now is pushing A2, arguing with the others, pulling faces of disgust, having a tantrum if the spotlight isn’t directed towards E2. I am not surprised given the constant social media presence and Jonathan using E2 and exploiting something very private. I think E2 has been almost pressured into acting a certain way and it’s almost like asking a child to portray someone who is highly dramatic and dismissive. E2’s personality to me feels like it’s being distorted.
Exactly!

Reactions: 2
Jonathan said it is "hot, hot, hot" today when they were at Rugby. Why has Andrea not got a hat on? He is the only little boy out of all the others that does not. Have they not learn't from Spain, Anna said when they were there, Andrea got red she called it "a little bit pink" in otherwords he got burn't! and "that his irish complexion cannot handle it", And here we are again with no hat on, outdoors in the "hot hot hot" sun, J & A are honestly shitheads, lets hope he has sunscreen on, one can only hope and even if he does have sunscreen on he still needs a hat on his head to protect & shade his head/face from the uv rays beaming down on him, especially as he is running around for a while outdoors playing rugby. He looked so flush in the face. Eduardo is exposed to the sun as well he should have one on too whilst he is sitting outdoors, but nope nothing.
Oh but Eduardo was the Italian stallion, sono need for sun protection...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
All the conspiracy theories here, but is Eduardo’s behaviour because of puberty blockers? Have they gone ahead and done it? By this, I don’t mean the diva attitude, I mean the rage he seems to have.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.