SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I obviously meant when they wake up needing a wee, you teach to use the toilet. These things take time and patience. They have an en suite so Anna should leave a little night light on so Alessia can guide herself. Or Anna could wake Alessia in the night asking if she needs to go
I know what you meant, My point was that Anna doesn’t care about doing these things. She’s far too lazy and self involved

Reactions: 11
This came up on my fyp... I do wonder if they tell the children what they’re doing/saying? I doubt it! I don’t think anyone on here has an issue with Edie identitying as a girl, the isssue is how the SJ have gone about it, and the inconsistency in what E2 said before jonny announced it all! The comments are basically all calling them out, but it’s jonny and Anal they’re pissed off woth, not Edie. However, they’ll say it’s trolls being mean...

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
And how do you "teach them" to wake up in the night to go? Please tell us O Wise One.
I have 3 children and none of them wear nappies at night so I must have done something right.
“o wise one” - I haven’t caught up on the vlogs, are you calling Anna the ‘o wise one’ or the tattle member?

Reactions: 1
I really don’t get Anna. While still in the driveway in the car A2 says he wants water, she says he’ll have to wait because she can’t get it, they’ll only be 2 minutes. Why can’t she stop and get her kid water? Takes literally 30 seconds and that’s what every other parent would do…
And when Izzy’s son was crying looking for his mum in the vlog the other day, anal just stood there saying “oh she’s here this way”, she’s a mum of 4 kids, why didn’t any part of her want to pick up that unsure/anxious baby and take him to his mummy? I wanted to reach through the screen and scoop that kid up to take him to his mum. Anna hasn’t got a maternal bone in her body, she is so cold and neglectful of all childrens needs, not just her own.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I really don’t get Anna. While still in the driveway in the car A2 says he wants water, she says he’ll have to wait because she can’t get it, they’ll only be 2 minutes. Why can’t she stop and get her kid water? Takes literally 30 seconds and that’s what every other parent would do…
And when Izzy’s son was crying looking for his mum in the vlog the other day, anal just stood there saying “oh she’s here this way”, she’s a mum of 4 kids, why didn’t any part of her want to pick up that unsure/anxious baby and take him to his mummy? I wanted to reach through the screen and scoop that kid up to take him to his mum. Anna hasn’t got a maternal bone in her body, she is so cold and neglectful of all childrens needs, not just her own.
Anna reminds me of a former friend who got married just to get a residence permit and the guy wanted a kid so she had the kid, since you have to stay married a few years, but she doesn't have a single maternal instinct in her body. Not one. The kid could be wailing his little lungs out and she literally would keep scrolling.

Not surprisingly, they divorced and the guy kept the kid. Sadly, the SJ kids don't have a single decent parent.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Jonathan asking Izzy’s son, who was obviously distressed because he didn’t know where his mum went and didn’t feel safe around Anna and Jonathan: “do you love me more than mummy? Now is your chance!” What is wrong with this guy? He has some serious issues the way he always wants to know who loves him most, if he’s better than Anna and wants the kids to tell him he’s their best friend. He is so needy, the fact that he is always after kids’ validation because he knows he can’t get any from adults makes it really icky

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
She doesn’t take care of E2 and A1’s curls anyway! She has no idea how to style curly hair
Remember back a month or two ago either her or Jonathan posted a reel doing “the curly hair method” on Alessia and I think Eduardo and it was around the time everyone was mentioning on here that their hair is always matted and ratty looking and Anna has no clue what she’s doing when it comes to taking care of her kids with curly hair. Well clearly that was only to spite tattle because it’s obvious she’s not keeping up with it and their hair is more unkempt than ever. I can see no other point to that reel other than it being a backlash at the posts made on here. They are so stupid they don’t even realize how controlled they are by what we all say on this site. Imagine, being so consumed with others opinions of you that your whole existence just becomes one being “I’ll show them” child mentality. Pathetic.

• Heart
Remember back a month or two ago either her or Jonathan posted a reel doing “the curly hair method” on Alessia and I think Eduardo and it was around the time everyone was mentioning on here that their hair is always matted and ratty looking and Anna has no clue what she’s doing when it comes to taking care of her kids with curly hair. Well clearly that was only to spite tattle because it’s obvious she’s not keeping up with it and their hair is more unkempt than ever. I can see no other point to that reel other than it being a backlash at the posts made on here. They are so stupid they don’t even realize how controlled they are by what we all say on this site. Imagine, being so consumed with others opinions of you that your whole existence just becomes one being “I’ll show them” child mentality. Pathetic.
Anna is way too lazy to do the curly girl method with A1 & E2.

She hasn’t a clue, her beloved Unite 7 seconds detangler is nowhere near CGM approved and the Cantu stuff she showed in the vlog has had some ingredients changed and is no longer recommended either.

The way we have seen her yank and tear at the kids hair, no wonder it’s fizzy- it’s hella damaged!

Also the CGM isn’t an overnight fix, it can take over a year to see results. Her half arsing it will do nothing for the kids hair other than wasting products cause she can’t use them properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Catching up on this thread after my holiday, where there was a kids club that my children weren’t interested in, so they didn’t go and stayed with us. Shock horror.

I have a, not fully formed, thought about Anna and E2…I don’t think she is fully on board with the transgender storyline. She used to talk about how much she loved the set up of 2 girls and 2 boys with similar age gaps between the older ones and younger ones, and E2 was named after her dad and losing that mustn’t have gone down well. Her weird obsession with Matt makes me think that she would love to have a son who is gay and can be her ‘gay best friend’. Wouldn’t surprise me if that’s what ends up happening…they seem to manipulate the children to do whatever they want them to.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry to take the chat back to nighttime wetting but a child will only not wet in the night once they start producing a certain hormone. This happens later in some children than others, it's not seen as an issue until said child gets to about 9 years. So whilst you can put measures in place to reduce night wetting, it really is a hormonal issue you can do little about at such a young age.

Still, A&J shouldn't be sharing with the world photos and videos of their children in pull ups. Disgusting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Alessia always seems very anxious and nervous whenever she's around Anna. That is not a child connected to her mom at all.
Why is there zero connection between Anna and her Kids. Zero. Does she interact with them at!? Ever. Other than feed them and comment on their clothes. It's so sad. Oma must have been an emotionally neglectful mom to say that is how Anna is with her own kids. It's just not normal for a mom to spend that little 'real' time with them.
I notice how they are rarely in the kitchen. They're obviously not allowed!
Now come on thats not fair. She did read Andrea a bed time story that one time and didn't look at the camera at all. Totally natural and not AT ALL staged.....🤣

They're missing a trick though aren't they. They're a family. Made of many different ages. They could be doing a bedtime story themed episode with each child, different genres, types of booms/authors. They have no idea how to make content.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You cant potty train for night time.
I suspect she’s a very anxious little girl and that doesn’t help matters. I was the same and used to wet the bed sometimes. I also sucked two of my fingers and had a security blanket. Very similar to poor little Alessia in many ways. If any of their children need a bit of extra attention and demonstrative love, it’s her. No Anna, not just being called ‘so cute’ or ‘so cool’ or ‘so grown up.’

• Sad
Sorry to take the chat back to nighttime wetting but a child will only not wet in the night once they start producing a certain hormone. This happens later in some children than others, it's not seen as an issue until said child gets to about 9 years. So whilst you can put measures in place to reduce night wetting, it really is a hormonal issue you can do little about at such a young age.

Still, A&J shouldn't be sharing with the world photos and videos of their children in pull ups. Disgusting.
They shouldn't be showing any of the children's underwear or pull ups full stop, there is absolutely no need for it!
Surely them letting alessia have as much water as she likes whilst climbing into bed isn't going to help matters, by all means let have a drink before bed would it not help her to check before hand if she wants one??

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Sorry this is off topic but what happened to Jonathan saying a couple of months back that he was going to do a video series on "what life is like being a non binary person", all lies, lies, lies. Guess it didn’t hold up when it was all a marketing ploy to sell a book and pedalling a lie, plus he doesn't have the stamina to keep up the facade wearing those barista skirts and those long oversized t-shirts he wore only a handful of times in public and then the rest of the times in his attic also where's that peach satin shirt he wore with two odd shoes at his book photoshoot. He got rid of those.
Another made up fake storyline bites the dust.

This monstrosity he is wearing below of what ever the duck look this is, was during his "true me" bullshit phase, a triple oversized t-shirt that is wearing him with little white ankle socks, 😂 :sick: it's literally a long dress on him, he looks like he has escaped from some facility. This look never ended up making it out of the attic. 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I obviously meant when they wake up needing a wee, you teach to use the toilet. These things take time and patience. They have an en suite so Anna should leave a little night light on so Alessia can guide herself. Or Anna could wake Alessia in the night asking if she needs to go
Firstly if they wake for a wee wouldnt they know to go if they are trained in the day time?
The point I was making is that you cant train kids to wake when they need to go. Its a chemical reaction that happens in the brain that most kids will eventually learn to do. But it cannot be taught. You will see it yourself when the kid starts waking with a dry nappy several days in a row or starts naturally waking to go.
There might be other reasons Alessia is not hitting that milestone for example anxiety.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Sorry this is off topic but what happened to Jonathan saying a couple of months back that he was going to do a video series on what life is like being a non binary person, all lies, lies, lies. Guess it didn’t hold up when it was all a marketing ploy to sell a book and pedalling a lie, plus he doesn't have the stamina to keep up the facade wearing those barista skirts and those long oversized t-shirts he wore only a handful of times in public and then the rest of the times in his attic also where's that peach satin shirt he wore with two odd shoes at his book photoshoot. He got rid of those.
Another made up fake storyline bites the dust.

This monstrosity he is wearing below of what ever the duck look this is, was during his "true me" bullshit phase, a triple oversized t-shirt that is wearing him with little white ankle socks, 😂 :sick: it's literally a long dress on him, he looks like he has escaped from some facility. This look never ended up making it out of the attic. 😂
Hahahahaha he does actually look like he is on the run from an asylum. He literally makes my skin crawl

Reactions: 16
The latest TikTok is utterly ridiculous. Badly put together and still going with the narrative of Jono having to wait four times before they had a son. Now this is barrel scraping at its finest. Their second child was a boy named Eduardo. Nothing can change that and it's blatantly ludicrious to try and rewrite history.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The latest TikTok is utterly ridiculous. Badly put together and still going with the narrative of Jono having to wait four times before they had a son. Now this is barrel scraping at its finest. Their second child was a boy named Eduardo. Nothing can change that and it's blatantly ludicrious to try and rewrite history.
But he's non binary and is raising his kids "gender fluid"... Why does he keep going back and forth from caring about gender to literally nothing

Reactions: 14
to be fair ask any bulimc or Anorexic binge/purge subtype and they will tell you carbs esp pasta is the biggest fear food as it doesnt come up easily plus causes a lot of water weight
[/QUOTE]

———————

ED’s can effect everyone differently. I’ve had both Anorexia and bulimia, ate pasta during both periods to be honest. ED’s are complicated, there Is not a one size fit all for behaviours, fear foods, weight.

just throwing the above out there, as ED’s do come in all shapes and sizes,behaviours etc. It can take a very long time to recover.

I cook repetitive foods myself, bit of a habit and feeling ‘safe’ with what I know.

hope this gives another perspective 🙏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.