SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen this family mentioned a few times so had a look at the wiki. I am now regretting this decision. I don’t think I have the words to describe how terribly cringeworthy that “erotic story” is, the shower photo was particularly horrific, so much so I actually shuddered and someone asked if I was cold 😂
Anyway that’s my contribution to this thread 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
At least A1 finally has shoes that fit and aren't about to fall apart.

Reactions: 19
I mean this in the nicest way but was it intentional for Emilia to wear boys uniform and shoes or is the brand possibly unaware of whats gone on and sent two of each only for a and j to take it upon themselves to give eduardo emilias and vice versa??

I have to say it's not a good AD in anyway, no socks with the SCHOOL shoes how do you know they fit properly without the socks, someone should have told the children to behave sensibly for a few minutes its not a tiktok video with the over the top expressions!
Maybe it is simply that as with many schools, rather than specify differnt uniforms for boys and girls they have a gender neutral uniform so that children can choose if they want to wear a dress, skirt, trousers or shorts?

Reactions: 7
Honestly what is with the latest videos thumbnail and A2! Just giving it on a plate to the sickos 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Omfg I am sickened to say the least. Nobody anywhere ever will convince me they aren’t getting paid under the table for this tit. It’s so obvious too!
7680000D-67B4-410A-AACD-66DBEED7C6E3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
First glimpse of Erika we've seen in a long time. I always wonder if she's got a proper job these days to afford that Brighton flat.

Untitled.png

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm glad Andy got to see the cars at least that was something different. I see that E2 is still all up in everyone's birthday business trying to open presents. I wonder how they are at parties, you know those kids that crowd the BD kid, so annoying.
Erika is looking as orange as Anal, they must have the same brand of self-tanner. Glad she's staying off the internet, hopefully, she keeps it up. At least the kids will have an aunt that doesn't need to be in the spotlight and they could possibly rely on in the future.

Reactions: 19
Every time you hear ‘good girl’, take a shot. Great drinking game if you want to be drunk 24/7 I guess!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Didn’t Jonathan/Gisele say that the sports cars were a cover to act normal and then he sprouts this shite in the video description:
FDC32EF4-ED3E-4516-B96C-21619178BEFA.jpeg

Reactions: 15
Every time you hear ‘good girl’, take a shot. Great drinking game if you want to be drunk 24/7 I guess!
Ha ha I came here to say every time you hear buddy, be careful or don't touch take a shot. Great minds 😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂 I only post this cos I know Jono loves it.

Screenshot_20220816_192715_com.google.android.youtube_edit_472181665977950.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe it is simply that as with many schools, rather than specify differnt uniforms for boys and girls they have a gender neutral uniform so that children can choose if they want to wear a dress, skirt, trousers or shorts?
I don’t know if it’s changed now or not, but when I went to private school the girls were able to wear pants if they wanted to but they were made for boys. And by made for boys I mean boys jeans and pants always have longer crotches the butt part is always too tight and they do not fit a girls body comfortably. I remember thinking pants would be more comfortable because I hated skirts but I ended up wearing the skirts because the pants were so uncomfortable. I guess it’s to save the company money by not making pants that fit girls? but I quickly realized why no girls wore pants except maybe one in the whole school. They definitely got Emilia to switch clothes with Eduardo though, he probably had a fit. I’m surprised Emilia got the gifted dress when they went on vacation but I’m sure it was because it was too big for Eduardo.

Didn’t Jonathan/Gisele say that the sports cars were a cover to act normal and then he sprouts this shite in the video description: View attachment 1503918
Andera lol. i thought Eduardo had cars he played with? Am I not remembering right? I feel like they were probably thrown out so he was only left with Barbie’s and lol dolls. But he also had a Superman toy he liked that started showing up in Jonathan’s creepy room upstairs like it was also being hidden from him or maybe Jonathan just liked it up there so he could look at it’s muscular body he longs for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He 'wanted a child who was i to cars'??? What a strange thing to say. And yes, I am sure he said his love for cars were him masking to be masculine....

Eduardo liked cars, too, but that does not fit the narrative.

Reactions: 30
He 'wanted a child who was i to cars'??? What a strange thing to say. And yes, I am sure he said his love for cars were him masking to be masculine....

Eduardo liked cars, too, but that does not fit the narrative.
remember when they had 2 remote control cars and a1 and e2 were the ones playing with them.. we haven't seen them since because they were definitely not fitting the narrative! :rolleyes:

• Sad
A2 is such a cutie, you could tell that place where they went to dinner wasn’t up to there stuck up standards ooh it’s a pub we don’t eat in pubs etc looked a child appropriate place for once,
Erika obviously not wanting to be filmed but he had to anyway, I like her her dark hole she’s doing well away from that creep

Reactions: 8
Isn’t thumb sucking a response to anxiety in young children. I have not seen the recent pool clip but going by what people here have said about it I don’t think many of the adults in the house (can’t say about Erika as I don’t know if she was there) are doing much to ease her anxiety.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
By "a child that is into cars" he means "a boy".
But has he ever spent quality time sharing his love for cars with his children ? Does he think they are just born with it ?

Reactions: 14
She’s comforting herself with the thumb sucking, cos no one else in that house does. It’s very soothing and probably helps make her feel safe. I know it’s not great for teeth, but it’s a good thing she’s able to self soothe.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.