Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

a2343

Couldn’t believe Andrea was allowed a cookie after the way he behaved! The child has no manners, complained about the food (pain au chocolat followed by a, you guessed it, chocolate cookie and rather than being grateful, sulked because he wanted the cookie Emilia picked.

Also, at rugby, Eduardo seemed moody and watch the little boys play with envy, God knows what goes through that child’s head, he must feel so conflicted and, in my opinion, slightly embarrassed when around other boys in public.

In the vlog’s description, Jonathan also says how Andrea is their first sporty child, and when they sit at the table talking about the cookie, he also goes “the oldest and youngest are the best, it’s the two middle ones that are always trouble” with Alessia quietly sitting right there while Andrea behaved like a brat. He is so damaging!
I’ve taken a break from watching anything to do with these idiots (by idiots I mean the adults, not the kids), but the last part of what you wrote forced me to comment. Poor A1 - those comments stick. They might not think that she’s taking in those comments but she remember being called ‘trouble’. She’s at an age where she’s observing and soaking all that up and could potentially have self esteem issues as she grows.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
At pretty much almost 10, E1 should be entitled to her own showering routine. They bang on about her being a teenager, but bathe her with the younger ones? Dear god, give her some privacy. If not away from the camera, at least in the bathroom.
I am dreading the day Emilia gets her first period. I am 100% convinced they will share it with the world, and turn it into a whole series of how to deal with it all............. poor thing.

• Sad
  • Wow

hillygreentree

I really don’t get Anna. While still in the driveway in the car A2 says he wants water, she says he’ll have to wait because she can’t get it, they’ll only be 2 minutes. Why can’t she stop and get her kid water? Takes literally 30 seconds and that’s what every other parent would do…
And when Izzy’s son was crying looking for his mum in the vlog the other day, anal just stood there saying “oh she’s here this way”, she’s a mum of 4 kids, why didn’t any part of her want to pick up that unsure/anxious baby and take him to his mummy? I wanted to reach through the screen and scoop that kid up to take him to his mum. Anna hasn’t got a maternal bone in her body, she is so cold and neglectful of all childrens needs, not just her own.

• Angry
  • Sad

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Congratulations to November Girl for the thread suggestion with over 60 reactions!

Recap coming soon, bear with

Recap:
- Firstly, they're still vlogging, and I'm beyond shocked, it's been over a month I'd never have expected this from their last returns
- The vlogs are crap though; zero content, zero substance, more labels, more crap
- Anna and Jono complained about Range Rover in one of their vlogs, that the windows were still being taped up in a non-roadworthy way because Range Rover apparently didn't put them on a list and there was no record of their conversion about the part - funny that. The car is now in getting fixed, they have a courtesy car that Jono wants Anna to like so they can change out the lease and get a cool looking car again
- Jono also feels bad for A2 because they haven't had any experience in a real sports car like the older three have (ie Lambo/Ferrari)... Yep that happened
- Anna has cooked the kids butter and pasta an extortionate amount of times these holidays, with pizza coming in second for the amount they've eaten it. Happy Malnutrition
- The kids are barely leaving the house still, stuck on ipads and computers all day long
- E1 couldn't see the board at school sometimes, and took Anna and Jono at least 4 weeks into the holidays to get her eyes tested - who knows how long she's been complaining of it before then. Turns out she needs glasses for reading but is wearing them all day, like Jono did before he said the glasses were hiding his true self
- E1 also got assessed for dyslexia and dyscalculia, which she has dyscalculia. Anna said "thank god they found something because that would have been a waste of money", she was also thrilled E1 now gets more time in her exams (Odd reaction? Yeah you're telling us!). Of course this changes absolutely nothing because Anna and Jono do not prioritise education and will not be helping her to further understand maths in any way
- E2 is still the star of the show, acting like an annoying brat makes you a star apparently
- A1 is around, being ignored probably
- A2 requested eggs for dinner one day, got pasta and butter, but then Anna made French toast a few days later, doused in granulated sugar (not bruleed, just sprinkled over the top)
- Holidays have a while to go but probably after holidays the vlogging will cease to be, that is my new bet

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mickey123

VIP Member
Hey, Y'all I thought I would come on here to clarify some things. No matter how much I lazily exercise and do not seek out a real trainer, other than someone who does seven-minute exercises to fix my diastasis recti I've decided to get plastic surgery. I never sought out a physical therapist or a fitness instructor that works post-partum, I just laid in bed all day while my babies played with a phone cord. I eat super healthy, I cook all my pasta al dente and throw most of it out to the fox. Not to mention I eat very little fiber and have pizza multiple times a week. I have bags of candy, cook tons of bakery items, and get gifted loads of treats. No matter how much I eat these things I can't seem to get back to my pre-mom body. Even my boobs are sagging. They were once enormous for my super small body, but now they are just sagging to the ground and fit my body, I might need a boob job to make them bigger and lifted so that they're pressed up against my face like my idol Barbie. Even though I did a ton of posts talking about body positivity, I was actually really upset that I'm not the tiny person I once was, I was just doing that for the gram, I needed a brand. Now that's all falling apart, so I'm just gonna go for it. So gift me a mommy make-over some pathetic second-rate plastic surgeon, I'd be willing to travel.

*What I heard when she talks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

SarahN

VIP Member
So sad to almost promise Andrea a car and then obviously not be able to deliver it. Also very odd to take a child to an extremely expensive car showroom for a treat.
could have taken the whole family out to a motor museum, to see all sorts of vehicles from past and present. Would’ve been fun and educational, not just his dad showing off.
Having said that, it will probably be lost on jonathan. He only seems to be a fan of cars that are expensive, fast and obnoxious not about the history or how they were made/work.
Exactly: imagine your dad taking you to the supercar dealership, going on and one about "which one should we take", telling him time and time again "don't touch, don't touch", and then after all that, coming home empty handed. He's 4, and has no concept of how much these cars are. To him, they were going there to pick one for his birthday. What a shite father he is. They will grow to despise him.

• Angry
  • Sad

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Wouldn’t ocd mean that she couldn’t focus until the kitchen floor was cleaned up. OCD is thrown around but we know it’s quite a serious condition
She has an odd definition of OCD. The beds have to be made by her each morning but she doesn't care about the toys scattered across the floors. She has to wake up at 5 every morning but will leave dog pee and her child's vomit for hours for someone else. She has to measure all of her cooking ingredients and line them up before starting to cook the exact recipe but has never vacuumed or mopped the floor herself. Her hair and makeup have to be the same everyday but her children can wear clothes that don't fit while looking like they've been dragged through a bush

• Heart
  • Sad

JS12350

I have taken a break from here for a while, but looking at their vlogs. I’ve noticed a general decline in E2’s behaviour. Its really sad. E2 was quite introverted and shy like A1 at one point and seemed like a well mannered and a polite child.

All you see in E2 now is pushing A2, arguing with the others, pulling faces of disgust, having a tantrum if the spotlight isn’t directed towards E2. I am not surprised given the constant social media presence and Jonathan using E2 and exploiting something very private. I think E2 has been almost pressured into acting a certain way and it’s almost like asking a child to portray someone who is highly dramatic and dismissive. E2’s personality to me feels like it’s being distorted.

• Sad
  • Heart

Kren9

Chatty Member
Vlogs are very jono heavy... I skip him and realised it only takes 3 minutes to hate watch. He's acting the same as he always used to, which I thought he said was an act. Turns out it wasn't... he really is just that big of a prick. He even forgot his glasses were fake when he was talking to e1 about her huge cartoon glasses. Poor e2 makes a funny looking girl and its only going to get more awkward.
I agree Eduardo is very awkward all made up as a girl. Because it’s so very disingenuous and an obvious act. I’m sorry but he looks absolutely nothing like a girl and it’s cringy, as he is growing up and as others have pointed out features are becoming more masculine. He is a boy FFS. You can’t just slap different type clothes on a biologically born male and poof they’re a girl now. ?!?
If I saw him out in public I would immediately think and know that was a boy dressed up as girl. Eduardo at this age can not comprehend any of this.

• Heart
  • Sad

lissy9

Jonathan is the biggest dick head going for leaving Emilia’s comment in the video. His poor mum, Emilia usually comes across as polite and well behaved, compared to E2 anyway but that was a down right nasty comment about her gran. Can only imagine what she hears from her parents bitching about the family.
Worse thing is his mother was a hard working nurse, Emilia is too young to realise that the only reason they are rich is because her parents have exploited her and her siblings since birth. She will realise when she is older what they have done and may want nothing to do with them, she could bring out a book that would actually sell about her life growing up as an exploited YouTube child.

• Sad
Reactions: 40

Greentrees

VIP Member
I think it's because Jono was touching her and he doesn't ever do that lmao
It was everytime his hands got near her boobs, and thought him lifting her up by the thighs was worse
It was ridiculously overdone in terms of her laugh, but it was absolutely because she was awkward with Jono touching her hahaha
You mean that Erotic story by Jonathan doesn't count as Jonathan ever touching Anna, when he invited her to shower together and J said to her "JOIN ME" which then proceeded with them ending up in bed together. lol. I'm shattered.😄😂

A94171B1-CF70-4EC6-87D0-D20C913EACDC.jpeg

A9036A52-7D7F-45A5-9E83-2BD1BA1CFCE9.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Oh but ladzzzz it was just a game... Just messin'.... The kids always scream but they love it......

No Jonathan, you are a bully.

• Heart
  • Sad

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
Back in 2016 or something Jonathan got a brand deal that included an eye test, like most people, he was diagnosed with a very minor correction most people wouldn’t even bother getting glasses for. However, since it was a brand deal he had to get the (free) glasses to show off their services. He liked the glasses so much after getting complimented on them that he started wearing them all the time, despite there being no need, other than when watching Tv and things like that. He became quite obsessed with them and they were part of his ‘new me’. He went as far as hilariously photoshopping them into a video thumbnail for continuity, because he didn’t wear his glasses that day. He never needed them in the first place and just dropped them like any fashion accessory to accentuate the new, short lived look that went best with the book promotion.

1660262259238.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

QueenBW

VIP Member
I'm obviously super behind, but there's no way Anna is in remission for her ED. No ED therapist would allow her to have plastic surgery for an obvious aesthetic procedure, because her diastasis recta is obviously just an excuse.

And this is obviously a personal opinion, but I wouldn't risk a full anesthesia procedure - which carries an implicit death risk - and leaving my four kids motherless just so that I have the stomach I had before I had the kids.

Sigh. Society is so fucked.

• Heart
I'm sat here, open mouthed in amazement at the pool clip. It really is reminiscent of him body slamming baby Emilia into the trampoline all those years ago. Its clearly a thing he does with his kids and its vile. Allessia obviously feels she's only safe if there's a camera on her dad and that's a clear indicator he's far rougher when the camera is down. Why the fuck didn't anyone say anything?! Oma, the hairdresser? Can you imagine taking your kid to someone's house and the dad starts throwing your kid around, but you just let it slide?! Who the fuck are these people and how can the viewers and family be so complacent? He's chucking those kids round like dolls. God, they are awful. Including the useless bitch grandma.

• Angry
  • Sad

Mickey123

VIP Member
Why are a four-year-old and an almost 10-year-old taking a bath together? FFS she can bathe by herself and have privacy, as she is turning into a young lady, and are they all bathing in the same water, or do they get fresh after each batch of kids?

*look, if you bathed with your dad or young brother at 10 and are perfectly normal, good for you. In my area that shit's not gonna fly with being normal and I live in the South.

• Heart
Reactions: 38