Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justreading23

I’m sorry but did she actually hashtag SLAVELIFE on a video making rice for her kids?? Like fulfilling the most basic needs for your kids is THAT difficult for her she’s comparing it to literal slavery? Even if it’s hyperbolic I’m appalled at the usage of that word here.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 88

Greentrees

VIP Member
67F8E8B9-EBDE-4236-8A62-4AE0643C7A6E.jpeg

I have come across an article from a publisher & media company called Screenshot. (linked below) that is talking in length & detail about Jonathan & Anna's misconduct towards their kids, specifically Eduardo. It also says how a UK MP has presented a landmark report published on May 9th 2022 that has prompted parliament to address some serious concerns in the family vlogging sphere and lack of protection laws for children who are being exploited by their parents and it just so happens even though their name (J & A ) wasn’t directly mentioned in the report but it seems Jonathan’s exploitation of Eduardo in particular has spurred on and triggered public concern and has sparked a lot of attention that has given cause for serious action that people in parliament are taking notice. Thank Goodness!

Jonathan you should be worried, he has done more damage than he had anticipated & could imagine. Is this why he has been quiet on his socials and shitting his pants and the many posts on his mental health on his IG. There looks like there is a lot of stuff going on in the background at home. He deserves all the scrutiny. I hope certain authorities are zeroing in on him & Anna, they should be investigated and made accountable for the irreversible damage they have caused their children.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

Pipin

I always think how easily led children are and this whole E2 situation makes me so sick. My daughter who is the same age always used to say she wanted to be a doctor when she grows up. She'd tell everyone she met. One day she said she said to me in a little voice "I don't really want to be a doctor" and I said that's cool, and she looked surprised and said "but it made you so happy" and I said "no you make me so happy, not what you wanna be, just who you are!" And it really hit me that my slight encourage had made her say it so often to make me happy. And that is what e2 is doing. Not a doubt in my mind.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

JustSad123

Chatty Member
6956FB9C-A8AC-4186-851E-94774867B2D7.jpeg

1: Why ask such a question?

2: What makes you think you can answer such a question that you clearly do not have the definitive answer too?

3: It’s gross & creepy to be discussing the toileting habits of an 8 year old you don’t even know in the comment section of a TikTok.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

Greentrees

VIP Member
On some days in the last few weeks Anna has shown her breakfasts, oats, toast with a nut butter & banana on top, eggs on toast and today museli, mixed berries and yoghurt but yet she does not do these type of breakfast's for her kids. Wouldn't it make sense that you would want your kids to kickstart their day with a healthy nutritious meal too. And yet they get everything chocolate for breakfast. It doesn't make sense. Why can't she do the same for them.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

mel83

It’s really bugging me that people are saying how amazing and sassy Edie is and so glad she’s being herself finally is the same people saying wow she would make an amazing actress when she’s older. Doesn’t it occur to them that she’s acting this whole thing because this is how she’s been groomed and manipulated to be that way. Why are people so dumb and not putting two and two together. That poor child has no idea who or what they are!

• Heart

jayne2240

VIP Member
Oh my god.

“I’m checking my socials to see who loves me online”

This is an 8 year old CHILD.

Eight. Years. Old.

He has been brainwashed beyond salvation, there is no saving him. It makes me feel sick that he has nobody around him to save him from what his parents are doing to him.

• Sad
  • Sick

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Matt Walsh would mop the floor with Jonathan if they ever came face to face. I'm sorry as I know I've said this before, but I think Jonathan's biggest issue is his feeling of being inadequate, and he veils it by showing traits of narcissism. But deep down, he feels emasculated by being short, balding at a young age and having a high pitched voice. Having a go at being gay in his younger years (the manager, being a cage dancer, going to gay clubs to "feel safe") and not identifying as a man is his way of taking himself out of a game he thinks he's bound to loose in order to "save face". I really don't think he's gay or has any female traits. Women just find him creepy and don't want him and he has zero positive masculine personality traits.

I find it heartbreaking to see Eduardo's personality slowly being replaced by this stereotype he's clearly massively being exposed to on TikTok. He used to be such a sweet, loving and curious child. Despite the fact that Jonathan openly favoured Emilia, he remained positive and always tried his best to please him, luckily Anna was more drawn towards Eduardo, which balanced things out somewhat, but once the two As came along, he became an afterthought.

I'll never forget the look of complete and utter defeat when they were sat in a circle opening a package and Jonathan said his favourite child should be allowed to open it, then asking Emilia, Eduardo and Alessia who his favourite child was, and without hesitating, Emilia pointed at herself with a big grin while Eduardo's smile slipped away instantly, close to tears he looked down, also pointing his finger at his older sister.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Warmed up salmon risotto for tea...boke. Risotto does not stand up well to re-heating (apart from aranchini style) and twice cooked fish, yuk.

• Sick
Reactions: 50

JS12350

Anna’s recent Instagram post. I can’t even believe what I’m seeing with E2. The kid is 8 years old and is caked in makeup, fake eyelashes on full display. The rest of the kids including E1 (who’s the oldest) have no makeup on whatsoever and E1 looks really annoyed. I don’t blame her if she was. These poor kids are forced to grow up too fast. You can’t tell me this 8 year old decided on wearing false eyelashes. I didn’t really understand fully the whole concept of makeup until secondary school and didn’t wear it until 14 and that wasn’t even that much. It makes me so sick that child wears more makeup than I ever do on a day to day basis. The difference is, that child is 8 years old and I’m in my 20’s! You don’t need to wear makeup and false eyelashes to prove you’re feminine or a female! Wear whatever you want! That’s the whole point. For people who for months said they don’t like labelling and going on and on about wearing clothes that challenge society’s old rules they sure haven’t done much to combat it, in fact they’ve made it worse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Not Anna sharing a TikTok about a mum who is "the first to wake up and the last to take a shower in the evening" and finding it relatable.
PLEASE ANNA. You're up to feed your obsession to be thin by doing your jumping and turtle movements. You could absolutely sleep in and do it at any other point during the day when the kids are at school. Also your in bed asleep before your two older kids?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Pinchme

VIP Member
Emilia had friends over for a pool party, 😱😱😱😱😱😱 what the hell is wrong with the parents of these young girls, allowing them to spend time with that freek.
I can only imagine the video footage he got. 😡

Wake up people 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

• Sick
  • Wow