SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly still think there separating 🤷🏼‍♀️ They never go on family days out she go’s with her friend.
they won’t say until there Own house is sold because of the risk someone may book a viewing on there house for strange reasons

Reactions: 18
Alessia and Andrea seemed to be enjoying the garden bench. Too bad they’ll never see how a seed grows into a plant because their parents only get paid for the advert. Anna and her new friend are weird how they post about each other. Maybe I’m just old and bitter but it’s really childish to me. Can’t imagine meeting someone new becoming friends and acting like the world revolves around us lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Where’s Jonathan? Anna seems to spend more time with Matt than her husband. He’s missing an entire memorable trip out with his kids?

Imagine being in your early 30s, 4 kids, never been able to keep a friendship and your current friends are a pretend high society mother from school and a gay man who you act like a teenager with.
Let's see how long he'll stay until he leaves her like all of her previous "best friends".

She seems to be stuck in her teenage stage of life. Everyone she meets more than once is immediately her bestie... Until a new bestie comes around.

Sad life with no deep, serious and real friendships.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Its half term and they are only one Wednesday meeting up with any friends. And Anna's friend st that
Weve seen different people everyday. And gone out and about each time.
It's such a wonderful time to see friends and family.
But not these useless parents.

Reactions: 9
Annal, Matt with that man bag, there's no-one thinking you two are a married couple... apart from you .

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Annal, Matt with that man bag, there's no-one thinking you two are a married couple... apart from you .
She has me blocked so I have no idea what his man bag looks like, but my husband has one and I love it. He can carry my tit for a change. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not youtube kids? How does this asshat get away with not claiming it as child content for kids?

Reactions: 4
I honestly still think there separating 🤷🏼‍♀️ They never go on family days out she go’s with her friend.
they won’t say until there Own house is sold because of the risk someone may book a viewing on there house for strange reasons
I wish but personally I don’t think they’re separating at the moment.. They will in the future when the kids are all older and no longer able to make them any money at all. She’s relying so desperately on his crappy ideas to bring in the £££ because that’s all she’s interested in.. When she met Jonathan he was a 27 year old man who was making music videos at the time and promised to make her ~a young naive 19 year old~ rich & famous and invited her to be in one of his music videos.. They began to get YouTube fame and money but now it’s running out and you can tell she feels sick when he goes near her.. This marriage will end badly in the future for sure and the kids will turn on them for the exploitation and J & A will be left with nothing, no money or their kids. Karmas a witch

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Literally, their “jobs” appear to be ads. And they only get the opportunity because of the million followers. Pathetic life. They love escapism, as they are always “rewarding” themselves with food and tv, wine, days in bed and rewarding kids with iPads. They need a life detox.

Edourdo will probably end up a narcissist too, thanks to all the trauma they inflicted on him.

Also from a few comments back, if Jonathan thinks girls will be less of bullies than boys- he has a wake-up call coming. The girls might be ok now at 8, but middle school girls can be vicious.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Long time lurker here. I started watching the SS when I was super young, like 13 or 14, before they even had their first child. They seemed really genuine at first and I loved watching them. It was after they had their 2nd child that I started to see them become really greedy and overall sketchy. I’m appalled by their current behavior and how they exploit their children for money; and it just keeps getting worse and worse. How far does it have to go before someone steps in to help those kids????? I know in one of their earlier videos they said they wanted 4 kids but I honestly feel like they just kept popping them out for views and not because they wanted more. I’m surprised they haven’t had anymore yet.

Reactions: 24
Love how they are greenwashing the fans with “Certified recycled plastic” water balloons 😂
They are still completely tit for the environment.

Bet they didn’t pick any of the rubbish up, thought they cared for Mrs Foxy & her cubs? Hate for them to ingest bits of plastic, seeing as they’ve been desensitised & rely on humans for food now.

Annal will be in morning for weeks if any of the foxes keel over!

Also this comment on the video is definitely from a pweirdo. Surprised JJ hasn’t liked & commented on it 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Radio silence from our non-binary Jonathan with trans daughter Edie on the first day of Pride month!!! Hmmmm. I see online the Emily Rose’s are jumping on the pride bandwagon, they are now lesbians! Jono is even brain washing his fans too :(

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I bet Jonathan hates Anna’s latest story pretending to be a family with Matt 😂
That's what I thought but now I am thinking opposite only because Jonathan is warped and has weird feitishes and i think he has some voyeuristic tendencies, i reckon he gets aroused seeing his wife with another man even though Matt is sexually attracted to men, it’s the thought of it for Jonathan, he has the mind of someone who is perverse and demented who gets turned on by all things outside the rhelm of normalcy, look at his history! He is a depraved sicko all wrapped up into one.

I also find it suspicious the way Anna is putting out these regular exaggerated flattery and over the top fawning over Matt posts its like she is doing it on purpose, it all seems overdone like there is an agenda to it all.

Just the feeling I get on all this especially because J love's attention, controversy and drama to stir everyone up and drum up interest and wants to throw around innuendo and speculation to keep people guessing. Its all a bit sus. There is something going on.🧐 Its all so odd.

Last edited:
Radio silence from our non-binary Jonathan with trans daughter Edie on the first day of Pride month!!! Hmmmm. I see online the Emily Rose’s are jumping on the pride bandwagon, they are now lesbians! Jono is even brain washing his fans too :(
The silence from jonathan is almost unnerving. He never seems to miss a chance to invade the kids privacy and space so to post nothing is strange. I take it he didn't join Anna and Co for their little day out either?

Reactions: 14
Won't be surprised if they start dating each other and thank Jonno for it and will invite the Fam to their wedding someday lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Next on the agenda: "My wife is polyamorous!!!"
"We are in an 'open marriage' arrangement with Matt!"

As weird as it sounds, it isn't too far-fetched for J. Not to mention they can share the good looking gay best friend.... I wouldn't put it past J.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.