SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why they apparently don't teach their kids that you draw on paper, not random household items?

Reactions: 32
Wtf? How many more lies they can produce lol there was no one because she was late, but there was someone changing the rooms. (And it's never just 1 person)
Also that's not 5y/o writing, adding it was permanent marker. Who on earth is carrying permanent markers on holidays (when kids are not even allowed feltips at home)
LIES LIES LIES! I swear the IQ of there followers is negative 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
also, if it was 5 years ago, jonathan would've 100% filmed it and we would have known about it straight away :rolleyes:
it would've been the thumbnail with "kids destroy hotel room" or some other clickbait

Reactions: 40
Another new Tik Tok of Eduardo, Jonathan will not leave this child alone.

Instead of & what ever happened to

-Anna & Jonathan doing live videos
-Anna & Jonathan reacting to old videos
-Jonathan doing a video series on what life is like being a non binary person
- Anna day videos & Jonathan day videos (whatever that means)
-No child led content

Jonathan said he was going to do this type of content only a couple of months ago, he has done duck all with the exception of maybe 3 videos tops, if that, which have now been deleted I think.
Saying it was the start of his "new plan" for their youtube channel to be only about him and Anna not the kids. And what has he done, absolutely nothing, stopped after doing two or three videos, that's it. Fast track to today, its all child led content with Eduardo running the show.

Jonathan you may want to go and read that recent article about you and the calls for action on stronger child labour laws from concerned parliamentarians. It’s not looking good for you and Anna. Go get a job! Stop using your kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
In that picture, she looked like she had been crying and had little sleep. Girlfriend is now at the end of her rope. The little bubble she keeps herself in is popping all around her. The money isn't coming in, her million-dollar home is going away, and she may have to give up the school that she so desperately needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anna sounds manic in the Insta story about stepping on peppers. She has no life and no interests and it shows so hard when she laughs at things, because they aren't ever things that normal people wold find funny. They're just things we do 100 times a day that don't stand out to us, but to her they are hilarious.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Anna sounds manic in the Insta story about stepping on peppers. She has no life and no interests and it shows so hard when she laughs at things, because they aren't ever things that normal people wold find funny. They're just things we do 100 times a day that don't stand out to us, but to her they are hilarious.
She laughs about the most silly things most people wouldn't and its constant. I am beginning to wonder if she is on something

Reactions: 21
They were running out of time as Jonathan wanted to prove the interior designer who said they would not be able to move in by Halloween wrong
They probably also ran out of money, and could not get it sponsored like they did the kitchen.

Why is he 'a hero'?
That was supposed to read " zero".

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well yes, terrible things can happen at any age. Even as an adult you are not safe in this world. But we cannot live in fear either. This is why it's important to be educated about the world.

This would be very off topic, but would any of ye consider putting tracker's on your kids, so you'd have more piece of mind?
My oldest is 11 has one yeah. Also when he gets A phone. Well two, he’s got an airtag in his school bag that I sewed in, and there is one that he takes on a keyring if we go to places and we put it on their Jean belt loop and tuck into pocket. My 6 year old also has a keyring one. My other 2 kids will have one too when a lil older.
But I know I’m extremely paranoid, I’ve got a personality disorder from a lot of trauma in my childhood, so I do “tag” my kids just incase. I do alot to protect my kids though, more then normal, no sleepovers, they don’t get left at parties, or play outside on the street, or at parks without me there (at the moment) I wouldn’t leave them at a friends house either tbh.

but I’m really extreme, and I know that. Just wanted to answer ya question lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought she was being sarcastic, like taking the piss out of something so stupid and mundane. She can’t possibly have found that remotely genuinely amusing. I can’t see how?!

Reactions: 13
I thought she was being sarcastic, like taking the piss out of something so stupid and mundane. She can’t possibly have found that remotely genuinely amusing. I can’t see how?!
this is anna we are talking about

• Haha
Reactions: 13
some 5 year olds have neat handwriting but what i was going to say was do we reckon anna will take the fox with her if they move i can’t imagine her sobbing at the thought she’ll never see it again

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jonathan probably wrote the poo. Looks like his handwriting from this “stalker” that he wrote.
7C9A780B-2E55-44B8-9593-91A2E5258A49.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
They do seem to not know how to make content without showing the kids (even though they said they will focus on them). They surely know that they are exploiting their children for money. Really worried about how these kids will be when they grow up, E1 is already rejecting it.

Reactions: 7
Anna’s recent Instagram post. I can’t even believe what I’m seeing with E2. The kid is 8 years old and is caked in makeup, fake eyelashes on full display. The rest of the kids including E1 (who’s the oldest) have no makeup on whatsoever and E1 looks really annoyed. I don’t blame her if she was. These poor kids are forced to grow up too fast. You can’t tell me this 8 year old decided on wearing false eyelashes. I didn’t really understand fully the whole concept of makeup until secondary school and didn’t wear it until 14 and that wasn’t even that much. It makes me so sick that child wears more makeup than I ever do on a day to day basis. The difference is, that child is 8 years old and I’m in my 20’s! You don’t need to wear makeup and false eyelashes to prove you’re feminine or a female! Wear whatever you want! That’s the whole point. For people who for months said they don’t like labelling and going on and on about wearing clothes that challenge society’s old rules they sure haven’t done much to combat it, in fact they’ve made it worse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Anna’s recent Instagram post. I can’t even believe what I’m seeing with E2. The kid is 8 years old and is caked in makeup, fake eyelashes on full display. The rest of the kids including E1 (who’s the oldest) have no makeup on whatsoever and E1 looks really annoyed. I don’t blame her if she was. These poor kids are forced to grow up too fast. You can’t tell me this 8 year old decided on wearing false eyelashes. I didn’t really understand fully the whole concept of makeup until secondary school and didn’t wear it until 14 and that wasn’t even that much. It makes me so sick that child wears more makeup than I ever do on a day to day basis. The difference is, that child is 8 years old and I’m in my 20’s! You don’t need to wear makeup and false eyelashes to prove you’re feminine or a female! Wear whatever you want! That’s the whole point. For people who for months said they don’t like labelling and going on and on about wearing clothes that challenge society’s old rules they sure haven’t done much to combat it, in fact they’ve made it worse.
It’s absolutely shocking. They would never do E1 up like that so why they’re pushing it with E2 is mad. It’s sick and just trying to appeal to the creeps. E2 is a child and looks ridiculous done up like that. No matter what they grow up to be, boy or girl, they will be mortified their parents done this and splashed it all over social media.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.