Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Kids these days don’t have a childhood anymore. Adults are forcing them to grow up way too fast!

The SJ kids have been exposed to far too many adult things, including internet hate that no child would ever be able to cope with!

I am beyond grateful that my parents made sure I had a proper childhood for as long as possible.

In fact I remember as a teen my parents wouldn’t let me have a webcam to use with my friends on MSN incase a creep managed to get access to it by posing as another teen etc, I was so mad at them at the time but obviously as an adult and parent I totally get it.

Anna and Jonathan are purposely FEEDING those children to creeps, all while knowing that baby Emilia was on a CP website as a baby!

Sick.

I’ve seen videos on tiktok about another young child who is famous on tiktok, the videos say that she has also been put on CP websites with mens privates edited in the child’s open mouth (sound familiar, Jonathan and Anna constantly posting the kids with their mouths open?)
How do you know this happened to baby Emelia? 🤢

Lollyy

VIP Member
Are they definitely moving? Or are we speculating, sorry haven’t been on this thread in few days/week

YolandaN

Warmed up salmon risotto for tea...boke. Risotto does not stand up well to re-heating (apart from aranchini style) and twice cooked fish, yuk.
Have to disagree, I do a Rachel Roddy mushroom risotto and it tastes even better reheated the next day.

Lmg1111

VIP Member
What would be done? There have been a few high profile child murders in the media recently and nothing was done to help those kids.
For all we know Erika has reported them or voiced her concerns and been frozen out. She never sees them which speaks volumes.
Does she ever visit anymore?