Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi77

VIP Member
Are they really this stupid? I’ve never watched them much but remember them saying this was their forever home! If that has changed then why not say so rather than lie? I always thought it was odd that they bought a house further away from the children’s school and in a less desirable area. Either they have realised this and will move to somewhere with a better postcode or (more likely) the money is running out and they are looking to make cuts!
He's lying to protect his fragile ego. Of course this was a forever home but they can't afford it anymore.
They bought further away from school and in a less desirable area as it was all they could afford. This pair are living a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget.
As an aside has anyone watched Dark Money on Netflix? The family have this soulless mansion of a house. I don't get the fuss about these big houses. At the end of the day, you can only eat at one table, sleep in one bed and sit on one couch.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
'A few years ago I told my parents I was a girl'. Umm, nope. Not even a year ago you told your dad you were NOT a girl.
'That's why I think, Edie and Eduardo are the best to suit me, probably'. Bingo.
Then 'Edie' says how she was surprised about the name change party set up in the kitchen... Wait, you asked your dad specifically for a cake with your new name on, and balloons, and I think you even said you wanted pizza. So no surprise at all. Guess your dad has been rewriting history again and fed you these lines because I am sure you remember how this all went down? If not, there's videos to prove it.

Still all superficial stuff, from hair to paint colours on the wall to what duvet covers are on the bed. Eduardo could have had all of that without having to change anything, if only he had grown up in a household not as obsessed with gender stereotypes as the SJ household. Poor thing.

• Heart
  • Sad

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
They 100% read tattle 😂 I commented on the latest video of E2 eating all that junk food saying “someone’s been reading tattle” and I was blocked immediately and my comment removed 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

hillygreentree

13DF67C8-97B0-490D-9B66-BB5AD8861526.png
BE5F456E-F82C-46D1-99B9-E031858C6C8B.png
Are these outfits also not the same? It’s the outfit of the friend jono is sitting with in domdie and the outfit from echoofemily “autumn” friend. Did jono make this weird animation? If he is the creator of the animation from the domdie videos then we can be pretty certain that all of this is just far too much coincidence

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Lollyy

VIP Member
Eduardos personality is just someone that has been manipulated and spent way too much time on tiktok, mimicking what he sees. It’s really disturbing and any sensible person would take the tiktok away

Mickey123

VIP Member
Says the woman that has cameras all through her house, a husband that hears voices, and a child that once said her dad watches her sleep, maybe she needs to take a look in her own home to see how safe it is. Also, Anal, check on your husband, he's awfully quiet and when that happens the outcome is usually not good. He's up in his troll hole trying to figure out how to save his fiances and for him, that means that one of your kids is about to be preyed on.

• Heart
  • Wow

mel83

Do you think his post about everyone going on holiday is about all the influencers gifted holidays to Disneyworld?
He’s been fishing for a free holiday for months but thankfully no one has offered.
Stop moaning about holidays and pay for your fucking kids to go away and have some life experiences. I hate how entitled he is and just waiting for the gifts to come in!

• Heart
  • Angry

Hillary101

The Edourdo wooden name sign is SUS!

Also, why does this woman lay out their outfits. The oldest 3 can surely choose how to dress, no?

Reactions: 42

Clrllnxo

20220618_215110.jpg

Umm, wtf is this shit.
On the up skirt vid 🤮🤢
If this isn't proof that Jono pimps out his kids I don't know what is.

• Sick
  • Angry

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Welcome one and all!

Thanks to pixiedust345 for the latest thread suggestion.

Brief Recap:
- Jono has abandoned the reacting to old videos as part of the new SJ brand, and has now decided to let the Es control the channel, starting with a house tour from E2 where they're just a brat.
- E2 is suddenly extremely obnoxious, selfish, self obsessed and acting extremely over the top, just like the people they probably watch on TikTok, because he's "iconic"
- Anna is back to posting her lazy workouts in the morning, and despite never leaving the house, claims to live at a restaurant she's been to once with her mum...
- Jono is also still posting his bad mental health advice (don't speak to a professional speak to your imaginary friends and let things pass). Please seek help from a medical professional if you're struggling (not that anyone who regularly reads here would follow Jonos advice, this is more for newbies or fans)
- E1 is not wanting to be on camera, but wore shorts to school a few days ago so Jono is saying she's NB 🙄
- A1, forever ignored, wearing old and grotty sneakers at the moment while stars of the show get new shoes every couple of weeks
- A2 is waking up incredibly early (like before Anna early) to play on an ipad because he's allowed to in the mornings. He also has featured in a few of Anna's workout stories, in one he tried to join in, but Anna must have said he was in the way and he goes and sadly stands to the side
- The pool is up and running again, A+J are leaving the four kids in the pool alone, despite none of them being competent and there only being one place to sit where they can rest (the stairs)
- A+J are also continously hinting that they're selling the house (even after saying a few weeks ago that they were going to do up the kids rooms), but I don't know anyone who'd want that stinky, depressing, mental hospital vibe house, with a garden that gets tended to twice a year, by pulling out the dead plants and putting in new ones

Feel free to add anything else!

hillygreentree

This is the thing with a lot of transgender ideology that I find contradictory. Many change due to dislike of sexist stereotypes associated with their birth gender yet claim to dislike labels and tell everyone can have their own likes side clothes yet.

Yet when they transition, they dress super feminine or super masculine
Whatever happened to people like boy George?

Are you serious? I missed this, how come you guys think he wrote this letter? Do people know where they live?

I feel sick asking this but do you think the dad ever get a kick out of wearing women's clothes himself? Like how transvestites do
Yes! So I’ll attach some photos, back in 2014 some very clever people on SJ gossip and guru gossip created a side by side of the card vs Jono and Anal’s writing.
I’ll also share the “friends” jono had written over his YouTube plaque and the outside of the envelope the fake card came in. Without a doubt was j&a.
If I remember correctly, he had some pretty big backfire and was down in views and then what do ya know, omg guuuyyyys look at this card we got.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

scouseconstantine

I feel awful saying this about a child but gosh, Edie has such an attitude problem! Her little glare at Andrea when she said ‘I said don’t say that’, the fake sass and her glare in the house tour video to poor Lessi, and her constant antagonising of Emilia when they’re on camera together (who knows what’s happened to their relationship but Edie has made a few digs about being ‘lucky’ to sit next to Lessi or Andrea). I feel like any of the other kids would have been told off for comments such as that but the golden child can do no wrong I guess

Edit: Gosh and how threatening her body posture was to Andrea, trying to get him to say no. ‘So it’s wierd calling me Edie’ sounded so threatening…like daring him to say yes. Holding onto his chin and trying to force him to look at her, pulling him close and basically telling him to say no…

also poor Lessi hovering in the background 😞

• Sad
  • Sick

louseylou

VIP Member
Does he remember he has other children at this point? It comes across as he has a serious obsession with Edie and it kind of worries me.

Loopy83

VIP Member
He says it's so the kids can play with friends on their street. He does realise it's not the 80s. Kids don't really do this anymore. You have to arrange playdates. Drop kids off etc
You can't just chuck them out the door and off they go.
It's not how society works anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Pipin

Jonathan said e2 had a girl name which the family used for ages but e2 didn't feel ready to share. E2 says in the video that they chose Edie and a couple of days later he came home and there was the cake and balloons announcing the new name.

Over to you Jonathan to explain that discrepancy...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40