SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys were just all so jealous of Anna, I mean look at what she gets to watch mow the lawns (BTW it doesn't look like it's turned on because the grass doesn't seem any shorter haha)
Screenshot_20220602_224223_com.instagram.android.jpg

That androgynous clothing though... Haven't seen his colourful clothes in a while

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
When do her and Jonathan ever walk like this with a child between them. You know, like actual husband and wife?
can’t even remember even when the e’s were tiny jonathan would be walking ahead and anna could be seen in the background with whoever they were with

Reactions: 15
I see, not been on Instagram stories for a few days and now he’s again giving unwanted advice to mentally unwell people like he has a degree in psychiatry. His advice is terrible and suggesting to people to go into a world and to create a world like he has and to listen to their own voices. It’s not helpful at all, especially if someone is hearing harmful voices and that can cause severe confusion to them and upset, especially if they try and not hear them and they see him saying “listen to your voices” That could cause so much problems. I also feel it is shameful to keep plugging advertisements for his book with such sensitive subjects being discussed. I can link many helpful websites and advice from actual healthcare services and mental health services that can provide better information and helpful advice rather than them read about his book about his life and graphic writing of sensitive and triggering subjects.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
“I’ve been offline hanging out in domdie talking to my imaginary friends”

2 seconds later

“I binge watched the whole of series 4 of stranger things”

So which is it JJ??

Imagine being married to this complete freak who claims he has imaginary friends and an imaginary world he visits in his 40s. Who has no friends, and is so desperate for money and fame. I’d be so embarrassed if this was my husband 🫣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Now he’s calling his ”friends” stranger? , cause he watched stranger things or? Lol how long before he gets out of his drunken state before he realizes what month it is and parades Eduardo out for more views? Why isn’t he prancing around with all his wrinkly upside down flags n tit?

Reactions: 21
“I’ve been offline hanging out in domdie talking to my imaginary friends”

2 seconds later

“I binge watched the whole of series 4 of stranger things”

So which is it JJ??

Imagine being married to this complete freak who claims he has imaginary friends and an imaginary world he visits in his 40s. Who has no friends, and is so desperate for money and fame. I’d be so embarrassed if this was my husband 🫣
I won't even get into the MH stuff ... but why is Alessia let clamber on a fabric ottoman with shoes on ?

Reactions: 11
I won't even get into the MH stuff ... but why is Alessia let clamber on a fabric ottoman with shoes on ?
Because there are no rules or boundaries in that house - anything for an easy life for those two parents. Easier just to let her do it, than teach her how to behave.

Reactions: 13
I get the feeling that he’s ‘playing’ at being mentally unwell for engagement/controversy.

And as for the, ‘you’ll either mock me or shout at me’...nah mate, it’s all just pity you’re getting from me. I think he needs an evaluation.

Reactions: 24
6EA9A88E-AAF3-433C-9C9F-F456A20C43ED.jpeg
F392A409-B8DE-42D2-877F-5988949454EE.jpeg

This has got to be one of the most egotistic, rude, self entitled statements he has made. He’s basically saying “you can mock me and that, but you’re always wrong” Don’t get me started on the other paragraph which is highly inappropriate. Anybody else that says this, would get sectioned and be evaluated for narcissistic traits. To feel you’re above everybody else and to criticise people because they don’t follow your inappropriate guidance is ridiculous. He’s also basically saying “If you don’t follow my way of dealing with problems, then you’re stupid and alone” which is what I interpreted it as. Self absorbed person with no regard whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Emilia had friends over for a pool party, 😱😱😱😱😱😱 what the hell is wrong with the parents of these young girls, allowing them to spend time with that freek.
I can only imagine the video footage he got. 😡

Wake up people 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Who would say this about another man and the children they share…divorce is def on the horizon
I'd be pretty offended if I was Matt's partner too. So rude to write, even if you think people are thinking it.

On that reel of the home 'improvement' he says "at the time we couldn't get a mortgage as we were self-employed so I came up with the idea 'why don't we just renovate an old house? It should be kewl' ". So they didn't get a mortgage and bought outright? In which case, why does he bang on about mortgages when he talks about cost of living?
Or does he mean they couldn't get a bigger mortgage, and Princess Anna wanted a big house so they had to get one that wasn't new and shiny grey?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I'd be pretty offended if I was Matt's partner too. So rude to write, even if you think people are thinking it.

On that reel of the home 'improvement' he says "at the time we couldn't get a mortgage as we were self-employed so I came up with the idea 'why don't we just renovate an old house? It should be kewl' ". So they didn't get a mortgage and bought outright? In which case, why does he bang on about mortgages when he talks about cost of living?
Or does he mean they couldn't get a bigger mortgage, and Princess Anna wanted a big house so they had to get one that wasn't new and shiny grey?
I'm pretty sure they have a mortgage

Reactions: 8
Jonathan loves being the way he is. He doesn’t want to get better or to do better. Because if he was « normal » he wouldn’t have anything to tell people. Narcissists love having problems so that they can tell their story and talk about THEMSELVES all day every day.

Reactions: 23
View attachment 1313199View attachment 1313201
This has got to be one of the most egotistic, rude, self entitled statements he has made. He’s basically saying “you can mock me and that, but you’re always wrong” Don’t get me started on the other paragraph which is highly inappropriate. Anybody else that says this, would get sectioned and be evaluated for narcissistic traits. To feel you’re above everybody else and to criticise people because they don’t follow your inappropriate guidance is ridiculous. He’s also basically saying “If you don’t follow my way of dealing with problems, then you’re stupid and alone” which is what I interpreted it as. Self absorbed person with no regard whatsoever.
He is in no way whatsoever open and accepting of anybody when he is constantly blocking everyone who does not agree with him.

Reactions: 21
the chances are she was out with the kids because the estate agent has been over taking photos

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.