SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Generally hearing voices denotes some form of schizophrenia type disorder. Everyone has an inner monologue voice and that would be the human conscious. But hearing other voices? I don’t know …🫣

Reactions: 37
Wow 13k views a day after the latest vlog was published. Joanie give it up. It's over.
Time for you and that lazy witch to join the real world.

Reactions: 22
Wow so almost all of the stories posted today include eduardo whether it's relevant or not! and the one picture of andrea is when he is clearly upset but of course jonathan isn't bothered in the slightest 😡
Great that Emilia had some friends around but how did jonathan think it's appropriate to take photos of kids in swimwear granted they were in the pool but the point is its weird to be photographing other peoples kids without them knowing 🤔
Let's not start with the attitude filled posts giving dangerous advice on subjects he is not qualified to be giving.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Jotato most definitely ripped up his childrens school photos for that creepy post.

Emilia had friends over for a pool party, 😱😱😱😱😱😱 what the hell is wrong with the parents of these young girls, allowing them to spend time with that freek.
I can only imagine the video footage he got. 😡

Wake up people 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
Also knowing he takes underwater photos. I wouldn’t even want to be down the same aisle in a store near him with a kid.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Imagine being married to this complete freak who claims he has imaginary friends and an imaginary world he visits in his 40s. Who has no friends, and is so desperate for money and fame. I’d be so embarrassed if this was my husband 🫣

The fact that Jonathan has NO friends says it all. He is a sick sick freak that no one likes.

Reactions: 32
Wow so almost all of the stories posted today include eduardo whether it's relevant or not! and the one picture of andrea is when he is clearly upset but of course jonathan isn't bothered in the slightest 😡
Great that Emilia had some friends around but how did jonathan think it's appropriate to take photos of kids in swimwear granted they were in the pool but the point is its weird to be photographing other peoples kids without them knowing 🤔
Let's not start with the attitude filled posts giving dangerous advice on subjects he is not qualified to be giving.
He’s desperate. It was vaguely amusing that he was losing his tit. Now it’s just dangerous- he’ll not stop until something really bad happens.

Reactions: 23
So this isn’t about the SJs but Jonathan, Anna, if you’re here you should definitely watch this. Not that you’d care at all of course

Attachments

Reactions: 3
They 100% have a mortgage, he complains about it often. Wants people to watch his videos because he's got school fees and a mortgage to pay.
Bet they'll regret buying this house when they get it appraised as they all of a sudden want to sell it. Honestly, no way its gone up in value because of their crappy renos

67F8E8B9-EBDE-4236-8A62-4AE0643C7A6E.jpeg

I have come across an article from a publisher & media company called Screenshot. (linked below) that is talking in length & detail about Jonathan & Anna's misconduct towards their kids, specifically Eduardo. It also says how a UK MP has presented a landmark report published on May 9th 2022 that has prompted parliament to address some serious concerns in the family vlogging sphere and lack of protection laws for children who are being exploited by their parents and it just so happens even though their name (J & A ) wasn’t directly mentioned in the report but it seems Jonathan’s exploitation of Eduardo in particular has spurred on and triggered public concern and has sparked a lot of attention that has given cause for serious action that people in parliament are taking notice. Thank Goodness!

Jonathan you should be worried, he has done more damage than he had anticipated & could imagine. Is this why he has been quiet on his socials and shitting his pants and the many posts on his mental health on his IG. There looks like there is a lot of stuff going on in the background at home. He deserves all the scrutiny. I hope certain authorities are zeroing in on him & Anna, they should be investigated and made accountable for the irreversible damage they have caused their children.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
View attachment 1312979

I have come across an article from a publisher & media company called Screenshot. (linked below) that is talking in length & detail about Jonathan & Anna's misconduct towards their kids, specifically Eduardo. It also says how a UK MP has presented a landmark report published on May 9th 2022 that has prompted parliament to address some serious concerns in the family vlogging sphere and lack of protection laws for children who are being exploited by their parents and it just so happens even though their name (J & A ) wasn’t directly mentioned in the report but it seems Jonathan’s exploitation of Eduardo in particular has spurred on and triggered public concern and has sparked a lot of attention that has given cause for serious action that people in parliament are taking notice. Thank Goodness!

Jonathan you should be worried, he has done more damage than he had anticipated & could imagine. Is this why he has been quiet on his socials and shitting his pants and the many posts on his mental health on his IG. There looks like there is a lot of stuff going on in the background at home. He deserves all the scrutiny. I hope certain authorities are zeroing in on him & Anna, they should be investigated and made accountable for the irreversible damage they have caused their children.

Someone should show this to Maddy Dann, bet she'll be delighted to hear mps are fighting to crack down on family vloggers.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1312979

Wow, that’s a big step in the right direction finally!

I’m guessing this isn’t their local member, hopefully that person will come on board too!

Can you imagine how embarrassing that will be, no wonder JJ has been quite on socials, he’s trying to plan the damage control & how to squirm out of this. Newsflash JJ, it’s over now!

Wonder how the school will react if it goes mainstream? My bet is they will not have a bar of it and ask them to leave. They wouldn’t want to damage their “prestigious reputation”

Convenient that A+J have hinted at moving all of a sudden, makes you wonder!

Reactions: 24
View attachment 1312979

OMG bless you for coming across this. This is so good to hear. He’s gotta be shitting his pants, he’s gotta be.

• Heart
No wonder Anna is taking the kids out a bit more... Trying to prove they don't just exploit their kids and use then for tiktok.

Reactions: 27
It’s the only way this will ever be stopped for all children who are used for views on YouTube by family vloggers. There has to be a change in the law for them to realise their time is up and they have to go out and get a proper job to make a living (looking at you James and Carys ….)

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1312979

That’s a terribly written article, but I guess it gets the point across.

He’s probably quiet because he’s setting up this documentary bullshit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
His Instagram about renovating an old house, it didn't need renovating! It was in perfect condition! It needed decorating, sure, but that's totally different. It didn't need ripping apart like he claimed. And he just keeps sayin 'I chipped away at it' like he did it alone. He has TEAMS of men round doing the work! He just showed up, tried to make jokes with them, did a bit of work for the camera and then sodded off

Reactions: 32
Another mouth open photo and I also saw this on his stories. what is your opinion on it? (To me it's too perfectly ripped like it was the idea of Jonno but make it seems like Emilia did it )
1.jpg
2.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.