SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The worst thing about it is that Jonathan will get away with it. Just like he has with everything else.
"Deletes" all videos because he loves his children more than YouTube and wants them to be safe and have their privacy (THAT'S WHAT HE SAID!!!!!)
Only a week later he reuploads everything and acts like nothing has happened.

He is so predictable and seems to get away with anything. How is this possible? What kind of world are we living in?
They are also literally the most sexless couples ever. What even is their appeal? No discernible talents. Not particularly conventionally attractive (Anna is pretty, but her husband isn’t at all yet he has the air of Don Juan). Content is basic. What are the followers following for? Is it just the hammering of “my trans daughter and non binary me”?

Reactions: 23
Holy tit! A flower that if you touch it can make you ill and they are just leaving it! Jojo is always in the backyard rearranging it and killing trees, can't he just pull it up, spray it with round up, or have someone take it out? Of course not, if it's dangerous they are just gonna leave it.
They are going to sell their home with that crap growing on their property? If I saw something like that, that I knew was dangerous to my kids or animals I wouldn't buy it because that means I would have to take care of it.
He commented and posted about joining the mile high club with his child and having a foursome with his wife, child and dog. He doesn't give a tit about poisonous flowers.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
He commented and posted about joining the mile high club with his child and having a foursome with his wife, child and dog. He doesn't give a tit about poisonous flowers.
In fact, he'd probably document the whole thing if one of the kids actually got sick from ingesting the flowers. He'd have the CCTV footage, would film the kid sick in bed, him on the phone to the NHS, taking the child to A&E etc. etc..

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I thought this was a really fantastic comment on his recent renovation post and went to click the like button, but you can’t! Someone else noticed this too! I guess he can do something to remove the likes and hope the comments get lost down the list???

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I thought this was a really fantastic comment on his recent renovation post and went to click the like button, but you can’t! Someone else noticed this too! I guess he can do something to remove the likes and hope the comments get lost down the list???
You can still like the comment tho? I just tried and it was fine.

Reactions: 3
I have just had a scroll through Erika’s twitter (which I didn’t know existed)… wow! She is Anna’s opposite. She appears to be using her platform to educate others on important issues and I think it’s brilliant!
I would be so relieved to hear she is pursuing some kind of studies or got a normal job somewhere. When she was on Youtube it looked like she wanted to follow in her sister's footsteps and live off dodgy sponsorships on social media. She wasn't very good at it and she never looked very happy. I hope she has found her way. It's a huge deal that she is keeping up with current events because Anna just doesn't give a tit. Well done!

Reactions: 14
They are going to sell their home with that crap growing on their property? If I saw something like that, that I knew was dangerous to my kids or animals I wouldn't buy it because that means I would have to take care of it.
A foxglove can grow in any garden so it doesn’t affect them selling their house and there’s no reason not to buy a house because of foxgloves. You also don’t take care of it was it’s a weed so you just kill it and yes jono/anna should remove it as the dogs more than the kids can get really sick from them but it’s not that big of a deal.

• Heart
I liked it no problem.

Reactions: 4
A foxglove can grow in any garden so it doesn’t affect them selling their house and there’s no reason not to buy a house because of foxgloves. You also don’t take care of it was it’s a weed so you just kill it and yes jono/anna should remove it as the dogs more than the kids can get really sick from them but it’s not that big of a deal.
I live in Alabama, we don't have them unless someone goes out of their way to get them. I'd never heard of them until I googled it. We have poison Ivy, poison sumac, and poison oak. At a very young age, we learn to keep away from the touch me nots, these mainly grow in the woods. It's scary that a grown man would allow that kind of weed to grow, knowing his kids like to touch things and they don't keep an eye on them.

Reactions: 8
They are also literally the most sexless couples ever. What even is their appeal? No discernible talents. Not particularly conventionally attractive (Anna is pretty, but her husband isn’t at all yet he has the air of Don Juan). Content is basic. What are the followers following for? Is it just the hammering of “my trans daughter and non binary me”?
I’m guessing the dipshits that actually like them follow for updates on stumpys alcoholic shenanigans and his pea breakfasts and updates from smacky teeths bush wacking and weather updates that consist of walking outside and saying it’s cold or hot.

• Haha
I went to private prep and secondary schools in Surrey and very few students lived remotely near the school… that’s one of the downsides about private schools. All my friends were spread about in a 15 mile radius around the school because parents were willing to travel to ensure their kids went to a good school. I had a 30 minute drive each way to both my schools, as did most my friends. He’s so full of tit

Reactions: 33
Do you think she gets filler to avoid looking gaunt due to her ED? Like, to cover it up
She could be getting it to lift her eyes. Lack of sleep makes most parents look like walking cadavers and filler can help. But hers Looks lumpy around her cheekbones and the bridge of her nose. Since filler migrates that could explain it too.

Reactions: 9
Love how the sweater changed colors.

edit:
Rough morning, huh? VERY rough.
Does she ever post a pic of herself without photoshopping it first, we know from the photos Jotato posts of her, that she doesn't have a thigh gap, but has chubby legs and wider hips.
Who does she think she's kidding.

She could be getting it to lift her eyes. Lack of sleep makes most parents look like walking cadavers and filler can help. But hers Looks lumpy around her cheekbones and the bridge of her nose. Since filler migrates that could explain it too.
She goes to bed before the Es do....

Love how the sweater changed colors.

edit:
Rough morning, huh? VERY rough.
Yeah the filter… lol.

Also this bugs me: Anna must have been told she’s a spring in coloring. She’s not, she’s a soft summer. Like, think blonde version Julia Roberts. Anna is wearing pretty strange colors for her actual coloring… and she took it really far in terms of wardrobe, with everything being soft pastels.

But she’s a warm summer.

Reactions: 11
You can really see the filler in her face.
Yes it’s bad! Looks botched, she’s definitely had upper cheek filler even though she says she only gets Botox in the forehead “I would tell you guys if I did, I wouldn’t lie about that”. Is what she said a month or so ago loooool yes anal, just like the chef in the rental, Natasha and the cleaner 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.