SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen this? I somehow missed these stories when Anna posted them. But my god. What a vain extremely self-absorbed dumbass witch. There was a comment made on the video that it’s not a good look for her that she laughs it up about “not knowing how to do her job” rolling her eyes, flipping her hair etc, all while 99% of the viewers watching most likely are working 9-5 normal jobs out of the house that require basic life skills that she couldn’t cope with. Yet is making a living sitting at home on her ass all day every day then has the audacity to spew this tit in her followers faces. I agree she couldn’t even survive working an actual job for 10 minutes. Not only is she exploiting the tit out of herself and her children she’s exploiting her followers too, young impressionable girls that think she’s someone to look up to. Makes me want to vom.

Reactions: 18
Warmed up salmon risotto for tea...boke. Risotto does not stand up well to re-heating (apart from aranchini style) and twice cooked fish, yuk.

• Sick
Reactions: 50
Has anyone seen this? I somehow missed these stories when Anna posted them. But my god. What a vain extremely self-absorbed dumbass witch. There was a comment made on the video that it’s not a good look for her that she laughs it up about “not knowing how to do her job” rolling her eyes, flipping her hair etc, all while 99% of the viewers watching most likely are working 9-5 normal jobs out of the house that require basic life skills that she couldn’t cope with. Yet is making a living sitting at home on her ass all day every day then has the audacity to spew this tit in her followers faces. I agree she couldn’t even survive working an actual job for 10 minutes. Not only is she exploiting the tit out of herself and her children she’s exploiting her followers too, young impressionable girls that think she’s someone to look up to. Makes me want to vom.

This is a good point. She couldn't handle any real job for a full day, I am convinced of it, and she thinks it's so funny she can't even do her own job. It's not cute to be thick. But more than that, it's tasteless and entitled to laugh about not being able to do your very simply job while sitting in a mansion when other people have no choice but to get good at very difficult jobs otherwise they would starve to death. She's not cute and ditzy, she's just thick and unrelatable.

She reminds me of the Paris and Nicole show where they had to do real jobs for a day and couldn't ever stick it, except that was faked for TV and both those women knew what stereotype they were playing to and made a fortune from it. Anna hun, you'll never be like that and women being ditzy went out of fashion years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Warmed up salmon risotto for tea...boke. Risotto does not stand up well to re-heating (apart from aranchini style) and twice cooked fish, yuk.
the fox will be getting most of it anyway..:rolleyes: if they do end up moving, I feel sorry for whoever buys the house next- they'll have to deal with an entire family of foxes!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Not sure if anyones mentioned this but noticed a weird few comments of this one particular comments just commenting about the kids ages/ middle names. Seems awfully like an adult that is preying on children but just seems odd to me View attachment 1325598View attachment 1325599
I think its jono trying to make engagement with their posts... first didnt work, so posted wrong names of kids for people to comment and 'correct' him.... same like with his 'misspelling' 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Jonathan reposting old TikTok’s to try and boost his profile. Another repost of E2 and because Stranger Things is out with a new season and there’s a very brilliant scene in that season that includes the most amazing 80s song from Kate Bush. Of course with that becoming highly popular and talked about he has edited that old tiktok of E2 with the Kate Bush song in the background to boost numbers. Quite obviously the song is back in the charts and it’s linked to Stranger Things so when people press that audio to view other videos with that song or search it, his video will come up with E2. We all know your game Jonathan. Stop exploiting your children.

Also just to add which I didn’t notice from the reposted Tiktok from months ago. It includes E2 talking to their “past” self and saying “I don’t need to hide anymore” then saying “daddy made sure of that” with Jonathan hugging E2

Nobody going to mention the fact that Anna isn’t mentioned? just “daddy” RED FLAG ALERT!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I remember when I was little we’d get those kids makeup kits. You know the ones with super sticky lip gloss and maybe blush? I only wanted them for the nail polish you could peel off and the little earring stickers. None of us kept the makeup on because it was uncomfortable. I can’t imagine how uncomfortable Eduardo is with his face painted up and fake lashes on anytime his sicko dad wants a picture or video. The only times I’ve seen the other kids with makeup it’s caked on and inappropriate like pageant kid looking. Anna doesn’t know how to put a small amount on. Why not just give them kid ones if they just want to play with it? ive never put fake eyelashes on in my life but they look bleeping ridiculous on an 8 year old child!

Reactions: 35
Apparently fake lashes are “just like costumes”. No hun, costumes are just like costumes. The number of idiots bleating on about the “lovely lashes” is even more astounding.
False lashes affect vision and can cause vision problems. They are more than a dress up accessory and yes E2 was wearing makeup that day because Jonathan did a whole TikTok and YouTube video about it and you even see Anna putting the makeup on E2 😂 They think we’re stupid. They take no responsibility whatsoever.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Apparently fake lashes are “just like costumes”. No hun, costumes are just like costumes. The number of idiots bleating on about the “lovely lashes” is even more astounding.
Anna thinks you can’t zoom in on pictures or what? He’s definitely in makeup lol

Reactions: 24
Have to disagree, I do a Rachel Roddy mushroom risotto and it tastes even better reheated the next day.

Something I really don’t understand is that Jonathan would often post stories on IG about the stress of paying the mortgage and now he’s said in a recent TikTok/Reel that they couldn’t get a mortgage so bought their (huge, beautiful) house to renovate… ???

Reactions: 12
Putting glue on a child's delicate eyes is JUST LIKE wearing a cape or a funny hat! Come on!

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Something I really don’t understand is that Jonathan would often post stories on IG about the stress of paying the mortgage and now he’s said in a recent TikTok/Reel that they couldn’t get a mortgage so bought their (huge, beautiful) house to renovate… ???
He's full of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.