SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be the weird lighting they've got for the picture, but looks a bit photoshopped to me. Maybe someone with a better eye for photoshop can give their opinion?
View attachment 1299112View attachment 1299117
I know Anna (or Jonathan because he takes all her pictures and Anna doesn't know anything about her job which she thinks is funny) edits her photos usually (slimming her face and body), just would have thought a company she's working with on a body confidence photo shoot wouldn't, so it must have been done after.
literally the face from hell that 'smile' :O

She seems to be gone off insta altogether. What does she do now? Did they have a falling out?
pretty sure erika is a sugarbaby now

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What in the highway to hell are those shorts she is wearing 😳 😳 😳 Where is the rest of the material to fit around her arse. They are the smallest pair of shorts I have seen on an adult. Did she buy those in the childrens section. They look ridiculous on her.

61C33671-361C-4EF8-B204-9BAF8DC3FD2C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
What in the highway to hell are those shorts she is wearing 😳 😳 😳 Where is the rest of the material to fit around her arse. They are the smallest pair of shorts I have seen on an adult. Did she buy those in the childrens section. They look ridiculous on her.

View attachment 1351742
Okay, I am all for wearing what you want to wear and body positivity but Jesus Christ Anna, no. You're mid thirties. Nobody wants to see your flaps when you bend over.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh god we certainly left the whole ‘my kid is trans’ narrative and are now trying out the ‘body positive mom of 5000’ again don’t we?!

Reactions: 29
Okay so I don’t keep up with this family I’ve seen a Stacey Dooley documentary and that’s pretty much it so apologies if I’m behind

I did see a few weeks ago the dad do a big statement about taking his kids offline and deleting all the videos. I’ve just had a video pop up from two weeks ago about his kid changing gender?! What happened to keeping his kids offline?

Reactions: 11

View attachment 1351742
Did she rob them out of Emilia’s wardrobe??

No Anna, don’t “wear the damn shorts” if they’re 10 sizes too small.. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh god we certainly left the whole ‘my kid is trans’ narrative and are now trying out the ‘body positive mom of 5000’ again don’t we?!
When she hits her lowest weight, the body positivity comes out. Then when she hits her highest weight it comes out again. You can't have it both ways. If you were truly happy at either size you wouldn't keep yoyoing back and forth.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He’s going to be in his element, now she’s back to looking like a teenage boy instead of a woman

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Title suggestion:
SacconeJolys #76 Desperately trying to make some money, dropping Edie - here is mommy!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

View attachment 1351742
Here is your daily reminder Anna - women do wear their damn shorts all the time ( just because you dont go out and dont know this, it's your own issue, so hence my reminder to you 😉) and most do pick the right size for their bodies and age 😉

(ETA I quoted you because it has the picture in I wanted to comment about 😊)

Reactions: 16
That latest TikTok - what on earth has he done to that child? So disturbing.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m not fashion expert but who in the hell wears low rise short shorts this day in age. Like have they been in her wardrobe since the 90s

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That latest TikTok - what on earth has he done to that child? So disturbing.
An upskirt video. The man is sick in the head. Where are social services, the police, the school, the family, the mother. A total tit show.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I live in the south so it feels like Satan's ass for the summer and we wear shorts here. The only women wearing short shorts are hoes and teen's who's parents aren't in the picture. She doesn't leave the house so unfortunately the only people seeing her vag when she bends over are the dogs and the kids. If she hasn't already been called out by E1, it's coming. No preteen wants to see their mom walking around with their booty out pretending she's 19 when she's 34.
I have a fav. pair of jean shorts by Mudd. They are a button-up and the back of the jeans go down slightly to cover yer ass. They are perfect for my age, you don't look like a granny, but you don't look like you charge $3.50 for a go in the back seat of a car.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
When she hits her lowest weight, the body positivity comes out. Then when she hits her highest weight it comes out again. You can't have it both ways. If you were truly happy at either size you wouldn't keep yoyoing back and forth.

That's such a shame. She really should be honest with herself and others since she's parading it about online that she has recovered.

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe the complete change in Edie recently. The most recent TikTok’s are awful! Has Jono now given up on Instagram? I feel so awful for the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh my god.

“I’m checking my socials to see who loves me online”

This is an 8 year old CHILD.

Eight. Years. Old.

He has been brainwashed beyond salvation, there is no saving him. It makes me feel sick that he has nobody around him to save him from what his parents are doing to him.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.