SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’m late to this but I was just recommended to watch Eduardo’s “trans story” from a week ago and I was curious to see what the comments were like and man was I pleasantly surprised that like all of them are calling Jonathan out. Not to mention the video hasn’t even hit 75k views yet. Jonathan people are tired of your tit!

Reactions: 29
Their 'epic water balloon battle' video from 4 days ago reached 22k views. Guess this is what happens when you tell your fans that you have quite Youtube...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This isn’t meant to be rude, but I think it’s a bit obnaive to believe just because you think you “live in a safe place” that your kids are safe. Is anywhere really safe anymore? The worst atrocities can happen anywhere. And a lot of crime has been happening in very affluent areas. Kids can be abducted anywhere. I mean unless you’re living in a gated community or something… but still, even then. You just never know.
If you knew you'd understand. And I'm not talking about toddlers here. I'm talking about older kids, like Emilia's age.
Obviously young kids you'd never leave out of your sight, like Alessia and Andrea would be too young to know better. But as they grow, you have to trust you taught them well enough about stranger danger and leave them go a little. There will always be boundaries, but no parent can be constantly there hoovering over their kids.

Reactions: 6
If you knew you'd understand. And I'm not talking about toddlers here. I'm talking about older kids, like Emilia's age.
Obviously young kids you'd never leave out of your sight, like Alessia and Andrea would be too young to know better. But as they grow, you have to trust you taught them well enough about stranger danger and leave them go a little. There will always be boundaries, but no parent can be constantly there hoovering over their kids.
I agree in general, but...

This week a 9 year old in Holland was abducted whilst out playing, and was found dead a few days later. Of course this is extreme, but I am very sure a lot of families in Holland will be a more careful now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah the filter… lol.

Also this bugs me: Anna must have been told she’s a spring in coloring. She’s not, she’s a soft summer. Like, think blonde version Julia Roberts. Anna is wearing pretty strange colors for her actual coloring… and she took it really far in terms of wardrobe, with everything being soft pastels.

But she’s a warm summer.
Over the years she's done many "colour charts" and things like that, I don't recall hot pink ever being in her "wheel" but she continues to wear it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I agree in general, but...

This week a 9 year old in Holland was abducted whilst out playing, and was found dead a few days later. Of course this is extreme, but I am very sure a lot of families in Holland will be a more careful now.
Well yes, terrible things can happen at any age. Even as an adult you are not safe in this world. But we cannot live in fear either. This is why it's important to be educated about the world.

This would be very off topic, but would any of ye consider putting tracker's on your kids, so you'd have more piece of mind?

Reactions: 4
Yeah the filter… lol.

Also this bugs me: Anna must have been told she’s a spring in coloring. She’s not, she’s a soft summer. Like, think blonde version Julia Roberts. Anna is wearing pretty strange colors for her actual coloring… and she took it really far in terms of wardrobe, with everything being soft pastels.

But she’s a warm summer.
She's a very dark season in hell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
A foxglove can grow in any garden so it doesn’t affect them selling their house and there’s no reason not to buy a house because of foxgloves. You also don’t take care of it was it’s a weed so you just kill it and yes jono/anna should remove it as the dogs more than the kids can get really sick from them but it’s not that big of a deal.
What kids/dogs do you know go round eating foxgloves? Leave it be, the bees love them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Over the years she's done many "colour charts" and things like that, I don't recall hot pink ever being in her "wheel" but she continues to wear it
I may be a cynic here, but pastel and hot pink are the colours that get the “highest engagement” on social media. Hence it’s a predictable influencer favourite.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I may be a cynic here, but pastel and hot pink are the colours that get the “highest engagement” on social media. Hence it’s a predictable influencer favourite.
Interesting!
Shame Anna makes the colours look like trash, otherwise I might try to wear some pinks 😂

Reactions: 8
Well yes, terrible things can happen at any age. Even as an adult you are not safe in this world. But we cannot live in fear either. This is why it's important to be educated about the world.

This would be very off topic, but would any of ye consider putting tracker's on your kids, so you'd have more piece of mind?
Parenting isn’t a science. It’s more like a series of educated guesses. And everyone’s risk quotient is varied. Personally, no, I wouldn’t have kids playing unsupervised on the streets based on my risk perception now, but maybe in the future that might change. It’s not living in fear, it’s just what I am okay with vs not. And I would also remove the foxglove if I saw it, just like how I’d keep the bottle of bleach out of reach.
But I’m not sure about trackers. I would rather hammer “stranger danger” home.

I know I’m late to this but I was just recommended to watch Eduardo’s “trans story” from a week ago and I was curious to see what the comments were like and man was I pleasantly surprised that like all of them are calling Jonathan out. Not to mention the video hasn’t even hit 75k views yet. Jonathan people are tired of your tit!
Same. The father is the most disturbing. The self indulgence is shockingly gross and it’s being passed down. There is so much focus on hair, make up and clothes for a child. So that’s what she grows up putting value on. Which means all she’s learning is materialism and being obsessed with her appearance. Because apparently that is what being a girl means. Great work mom and dad. Barf.
Now perhaps they aren’t showing her going to football, dance, drama, art and swimming lessons …the stuff that really helps shape children’s (and adult’s!) interests and broadens horizons. I wish they would show that stuff more because the lemmings following them are just enabling and promoting this self obsessive upbringing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The bigger danger with regards to children playing on the streets is the amount of traffic there now is. My children played out but we lived in a quiet cul de sac.

Reactions: 7
At the moment Anna's stories could be mistaken for Jonathan's with the amount of posts about eduardo! The younger two got to go outside freezing cold wearing open toed shoes whilst anna was dressed for the weather then later on eduardo is doing some baking with anna and yet no sign of Emilia at all. You have three other kids too anna who I'm sure would have loved to join in!

Reactions: 21
He says it's so the kids can play with friends on their street. He does realise it's not the 80s. Kids don't really do this anymore. You have to arrange playdates. Drop kids off etc
You can't just chuck them out the door and off they go.
It's not how society works anymore
Just catching up with the thread and I agree, plus Jonathan said he won’t even let Emilia go bowling with friends incase people recognise her. Now he’s telling the world that he’s planning on moving closer to the school (very easy to find out which school they go to due to uniform not being blurred) and is now telling his friendliest friends the kids will be playing on the streets? Does he want them to be kidnapped by the creepy stalkers? bleeping idiot. He keeps nothing private does he, the safety of his kids is not important

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Absolute bullshit that’s a 5 year olds handwriting
So late that no one from housekeeping could be found for her to apologise to, but someone from housekeeping was just casually walking into the rooms and changing the sheets? Fishy one there.

She probably called for a new pillow case (hence the emphasis on MY pillowcase, Princess Anna could never sleep on a permanent markered pillow case) and left to go downstairs while they were replacing it

Reactions: 25
Absolute bullshit that’s a 5 year olds handwriting
Wtf? How many more lies they can produce lol there was no one because she was late, but there was someone changing the rooms. (And it's never just 1 person)
Also that's not 5y/o writing, adding it was permanent marker. Who on earth is carrying permanent markers on holidays (when kids are not even allowed feltips at home)
LIES LIES LIES! I swear the IQ of there followers is negative 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.