SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i appreciate the few that have replied to this and aren’t solely blaming the minions for supporting them and acting like they are to blame when in reality most have a disability/issues that make them act or seem younger than they are, compared to another family thread where they rip the shreds out of this youngster with a disability whom themselves have been manipulated and silently groomed into thinking that family are their best friends etc. I wish we could put a stop to this, it’s sad people are being silently but so openly groomed by these vlogger dads/mums

I couldn't agree more. I am very new to the concept of Family Vlogging, only reason I know about the Saccone Joly's is because of an horrendous interview Jonathan gave back on Feb 5th on Irish Radio.

It was a car crash of an interview so I decided to look into who this rude, obnoxious man was.

I have been shocked at the whole sorry debacle that is the whole Invisible friends / trans daughter and continuing videos of said child. Yesterdays vlog with an 8year old in make up, straightened hair, eyelashes & showing off in an inappropriate way ..OMG:eek:

I am stunned that authorities have not been involved. It's all sorts of wrong imo, incredibly sad for the innocent kids and those young supporters who see no wrong. It needs to be stopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
the thumbnail of their latest video of Edie with fake eyelashes and make-up and this Tiktok video makes me think that Jonathan is copying BebopandBebe on Tiktok (and there are a lot of videos going around that she swexualise her own daughter) so who knows Jonno will do the same
fdf.png
dsdf.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
My 92 year old grandad puts more energy into his movement and he nearly died twice in the last 2.5 years. I did a session with a pt last month before I had a depression set back and I was functioning at 80% and put in more than what she does and I was just back after a hip injury and major balance issues.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I've had a scan around the 4 - 5 bedroom houses for sale and rent in and around their area, nothing that I saw that would fit the dogs and Annal's head in.... though she has said she liked it best when it was just the 'adults' with two dogs so maybe the semi for £550K will be ok or the rental for £3,500 a month.

Now if only they had had what could be a 2 - 3 person annexe to rent out themselves with its own entrance, private parking and use of a large garden ( could have had an area fenced off easily) bringing in up to 2 k a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've had a scan around the 4 - 5 bedroom houses for sale and rent in and around their area, nothing that I saw that would fit the dogs and Annal's head in.... though she has said she liked it best when it was just the 'adults' with two dogs so maybe the semi for £550K will be ok or the rental for £3,500 a month.

Now if only they had had what could be a 2 - 3 person annexe to rent out themselves with its own entrance, private parking and use of a large garden ( could have had an area fenced off easily) bringing in up to 2 k a month.
Perhaps they'll move to America for Edie to transition quicker and make another documentary or back to Ireland. Time to put those children in public school and buy a cheap 4 bed 🏡.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

What did I miss? Are they saying they are moving?!

Reactions: 2
I'm sure the new owners are gonna love the brave foxes that tit all over the yard.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
What did I miss? Are they saying they are moving?!
Apparently this house was never meant to be their forever house, they wanted to buy to get in the property market, renovate and move to another place.
Apparently.
When they were searching for a house, and renovating this one, they said many times that they wanted to live there forever so they were making it how they wanted it to be

Reactions: 22
Apparently this house was never meant to be their forever house, they wanted to buy to get in the property market, renovate and move to another place.
Apparently.
When they were searching for a house, and renovating this one, they said many times that they wanted to live there forever so they were making it how they wanted it to be
Yes taking out the second kitchen was genius if they were planning on moving on.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Check out Maddy Lucy Dann on TT (she’s the amazing person who spoke to jonny on a live) Shes posted a brilliant video aimed at the SJ...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Makes me so sad that the authorities only get involved in these things until the kids have experienced severe trauma. No social worker or any sort of trusted adult will enter those kids’ lives until Jonno goes off the deep end and really puts the kids in danger, more than he already has. When it all blows up the public will look back on every exploitative tiktok, YouTube video and IG post and say ‘why didn’t anyone do anything sooner?’ Because that’s what always happens.

Reactions: 24
I hope when Eduardo enters the real world one day in the future in the hopes he has escaped from his parents, he doesn't have such disdain for the male human race the way he expressed his repulsion in the video, when he said "when I was born they thought I was a boy" then screwed his face up, his face reaction was revulsion added with a dramatic head sweep back tilt and then said "NO !!" Its uncomfortable to watch.

Even though he was referring to his gender but I just get the impression it goes beyond that especially if Jonathan has got anything to do with it. Didn't J say in one of his interviews/articles something along the lines of he didn't befriend men cause they aren't emotionally mature and bullies and he didn't relate to them, could even go as far as saying he hates them. So it wouldn't surprise me if his thoughts & feelings have rubbed off on Eduardo, that men aren’t nice. It would be so sad if E2 is developing such strong adverse feelings & thoughts towards males just because his father has infiltrated his head.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I know this isn’t directly linked to SJ’s, but I saw a post on social media about this girl that gave her friend her login so her friend could get free delivery on a well known fashion retailer site and the friend took full advantage and told one of her friends the girl’s login details and this person the girl didn’t even know, so she changed her password as it had her personal information on there. Her friend lost her free delivery privileges because she didn’t respect her friend’s privacy and violated it.

This is like Jonathan, but he’s gone to the extent of millions. Giving his children’s privacy to millions without their consent, not blurring their school logo, being careless with their information being shared to random people. If you disrespect someone’s privacy don’t think you won’t get punished for it down the line. This is not the work of “haters” See the bigger picture. These people are concerned of the level of privacy that is being given away for free so parents can get the privileges. Anybody that does that, influencer or not deserves to get criticism.

Also plastering makeup and false eyelashes on your 8 year old to try and prove that they need to be that standard to feel beautiful is incredibly uncomfortable and not right. I’m in my 20’s and have never worn false eyelashes, some people of late teen-adult age do of course and that’s okay I’m not to judge as they can make their own decisions, but an 8 year old? Absolutely not. Teach your children to love themselves without makeup and with makeup (when they’re old enough)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.