SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gloves are purely aesthetic I’m guessing. I know people who routinely lift more than I weigh (approx 65kg) and they never wear gloves. But they also have proper form and techniques and actually work out with the trainer regularly and the rest of the time the gym.
I mean she did work up quite a sweat in that workout... In her head

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The gloves are purely aesthetic I’m guessing. I know people who routinely lift more than I weigh (approx 65kg) and they never wear gloves. But they also have proper form and techniques and actually work out with the trainer regularly and the rest of the time the gym.
yeah, it’s all for a look rather than functional.
Gloves are not recommended when lifting weights because you need to ‘feel’ and maintain contact with the weight, particularly when lifting heavy. Most trainers would laugh Anna out of the place if she turned up wearing gloves.

Also… her form makes me cringe. what was that move she was doing? She’d be better off dropping to a lower weight (what she was using looked too heavy) and figuring out form.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Okay so I'm a dog lover, have 3 of my own, but the dogs just make me cringe, even though they go to a groomer they just look gross and make me think they'd really smell 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Okay so I'm a dog lover, have 3 of my own, but the dogs just make me cringe, even though they go to a groomer they just look gross and make me think they'd really smell 😬
them being malteses (genetically having problems with their teeth) and the fact that anna has said that she doesn't brush their teeth (the ones they have left anyway) would mean that their breath probably smells awful and anna lets these dogs lick her face :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh stop it! Those pics of Anna lifting tiny weights at 5am with GLOVES on has me dying. She actually videos herself huffing and puffing away as well! It's hilarious! Those of us with jobs lifting our kids up and down get the same workout if not more and we get to lie in until 6.30. She's so ridiculous and I swear not one person watches those videos without pissing themselves laughing, yet she keeps posting them! She's literally feeding the trolls and I am living for it

I would KILL to be in the group chat of her fellow school mums.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She has all the gear and no idea 😄
Why on earth does she feel the need to show all and sundry her 'workouts'? For ass kissing comments and validation from her minions?
Her poor form has been mentioned numerous times, you'd think she'd look into how to correct it. You can't tell this pair anything, they always know best 🙄

Reactions: 25
What happened to that mirror she was advertising a few months ago where she spoke to a PT on it and they corrected her form. Looks like she used it for the advert and never again.

Reactions: 14
She looks like a giant baby 😅 Funny as it is, lifting weights with your back hunched like that is so, so bad for the neck and shoulders. She's in for a world of problems.

I think she does it as record keeping. Like she does her food. I bet her phone is full of food pics so that she can keep track.

Reactions: 10
them being malteses (genetically having problems with their teeth) and the fact that anna has said that she doesn't brush their teeth (the ones they have left anyway) would mean that their breath probably smells awful and anna lets these dogs lick her face :sick:
Anna was told that this breed has problems with their teeth and she took that as a 'so don't even bother' instead of a 'please take extra care of their teeth'. She's not an animal lover at all, and should never have had even one dog, let alone keep all the puppies.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
He must be taking the mic with these reels now. They aren't even funny or entertaining.

Reactions: 11
So last night my partner came home from work and said ‘remember that YouTube family you used to watch, I told you the dad was a creepy pervert’ 🤣 I showed him the Echoofemily account Vs Emilias voice without telling him who/what it is and he said as someone who doesn’t and hasn’t ever watched them that they’re both the same person 🙃

I hada Maltese tit zu mix dog. It needed a lot of care. A lot of grooming. He still had a bit of gunk in his eyes but I heard it's from allergies.

Those poor dogs are neglected as much as the children are.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1350816View attachment 1350817

Oop someone’s not happy is he 😆

View attachment 1350836and a Friday funny comment 🤣🤣🤣
I know he's being snarky here but his attitude seriously pisses me off. There's a 12 year old child in my area who has sadly taken their own life because of bullying they received on tik tok. I didn't know this child or their family personally but my brother lives in the same estate as them and as you can imagine with such terrible news it travels fast. Then you get dickheads like Jonathan who are spreading their very young child's very personal journey all over the internet for everyone to have an opinion and he does it without a single thought to how this will follow them around for the rest of their lives regardless of what decisions they make as to their gender identity in the future. He is an absolute hole!

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.