SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how it works in the UK but here in order to get a loan with the job they have, it's pretty hard. They would also have to show growth I would think. The numbers they have aren't gonna pay for a $7,000 dollar mortgage each month. If they do happen to get a mortgage it won't be from a big bank, it'll be a smaller one or one that will have an astronomical interest rate and a huge downpayment. It makes sense to cut out the school if they are falling on harder times, $45,000 a year on a school for elementary is beyond stupid. From what I've seen the kid's education isn't helping them out much, as they are always going on about the kids not having something complete or struggling with. I think the only one that benefits is Anal, so she can dress up, pretend to be an amazing mom, and make playdates with Matt.

My sister and brother-in-law own their own business and it was hard for them to get a loan, it took them a long time to find a lender that would work with them. My husband and I have conventional jobs and we got a lender in a day through our bank.

Reactions: 16
I think the only one that benefits is Anal, so she can dress up, pretend to be an amazing mom, and make playdates with Matt.
This made me laugh, 😂 😂 it describes Anal to a tee, she has no redeeming qualities about her at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I see kids playing out in quite good areas, I see it a lot less now as I live in an older area and kids are in more activities or childcare until tea time.

Reactions: 4
I can see why they’d want to be closer to their old town and the kids’ school, I always thought moving out to the village they are in was odd but they couldn’t have afforded a house like theirs in the town, for sure. But the secondary school linked to the prep school ships children in from all over the place, it really won’t matter where they live. It’s all very suspicious and I think he is setting them up for a move further afield or a complete change of country due to their financial state! How Anna would leave her bestie Matt behind though?!

Reactions: 15
Eduardos personality is just someone that has been manipulated and spent way too much time on tiktok, mimicking what he sees. It’s really disturbing and any sensible person would take the tiktok away

Reactions: 43
Eduardos personality is just someone that has been manipulated and spent way too much time on tiktok, mimicking what he sees. It’s really disturbing and any sensible person would take the tiktok away
Edie is so false in front of the camera. It’s all staged and awkward and the potential for acting or drama isn’t there! They need to groom him in other ways. Like be a lawyer or a doctor and put the education to use. Fame is not any of their forte! All forced.

Reactions: 35
Does he remember he has other children at this point? It comes across as he has a serious obsession with Edie and it kind of worries me.

Reactions: 41
Edie is so false in front of the camera. It’s all staged and awkward and the potential for acting or drama isn’t there! They need to groom him in other ways. Like be a lawyer or a doctor and put the education to use. Fame is not any of their forte! All forced.
I'm beginning to wonder if E2 is behaving like this when off camera too though... it's a very ugly way for a child to behave & completely caused by his parents & the rubbish he is absorbing on tiktok.

Reactions: 32
It’s really bugging me that people are saying how amazing and sassy Edie is and so glad she’s being herself finally is the same people saying wow she would make an amazing actress when she’s older. Doesn’t it occur to them that she’s acting this whole thing because this is how she’s been groomed and manipulated to be that way. Why are people so dumb and not putting two and two together. That poor child has no idea who or what they are!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I really don’t think they’ll be moving any time soon. They’ve been mentioning moving for years, plus they need to renovate the bathrooms first.
It took them years to find the “perfect house”, I’m sure it’ll take years for them to find the next one too, especially as they’ve got to find something that is cheaper but looks more expensive lol

Reactions: 24
I really don’t think they’ll be moving any time soon. They’ve been mentioning moving for years, plus they need to renovate the bathrooms first.
It took them years to find the “perfect house”, I’m sure it’ll take years for them to find the next one too, especially as they’ve got to find something that is cheaper but looks more expensive lol
To be honest whoever buys it can do the bathroom how they want.

Reactions: 4
To be honest whoever buys it can do the bathroom how they want.
True, but when they first bought the house he said 'the bathrooms still need doing' and then he put it off and off, and then came out with the 'well, I'll do it just before we sell it, because the buyer will want a 'fresh' bathroom' excuse.
They have plumbing issues in both bathrooms upstairs, I think the family bathroom has been in need of a toilet seat but he refuses to get it done and Anna seems to think it's a man's job so nothing gets done. It's just so strange. Oh, and then there's the leak in the annex... All just left.

Reactions: 14
6956FB9C-A8AC-4186-851E-94774867B2D7.jpeg

1: Why ask such a question?

2: What makes you think you can answer such a question that you clearly do not have the definitive answer too?

3: It’s gross & creepy to be discussing the toileting habits of an 8 year old you don’t even know in the comment section of a TikTok.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
True, but when they first bought the house he said 'the bathrooms still need doing' and then he put it off and off, and then came out with the 'well, I'll do it just before we sell it, because the buyer will want a 'fresh' bathroom' excuse.
They have plumbing issues in both bathrooms upstairs, I think the family bathroom has been in need of a toilet seat but he refuses to get it done and Anna seems to think it's a man's job so nothing gets done. It's just so strange. Oh, and then there's the leak in the annex... All just left.
That's also such a stupid order to do things in. Bathrooms make a lot of mess and take a lot of ripping out. Should have done them first to minimise damage to the rest of the house.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.