Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pineapples22

Don't believe Amber Heard Anna Saccone's lies. She's the abusive one. She did a vlog once laughing at Jonathan nearly in tears as she'd ripped into him and mocked his family. She laughed as he pulled glass out of his foot. Lots of other cases too, but she plays the victim very well. I don't defent Jonathan, but I do think he's very mentally unwell and vulnerable and Anna is just plain cruel. Swanning around with all that slap on, visiting The Ivy every week with mates while J is posting cries for help online and has nobody in real life to talk to - just imagine the roles were reversed there and that was the man out every day with his mates while his wife cried in the bedroom to fans. Don't let their sexes fool you, she's no victim

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Lunarly

Chatty Member
Interesting how whenever he’s out in public(at the school) his clothing couldn’t be more “masculine”. Black t shirt, shorts and a jacket.
Funny how to promote his book he got promo shots in patterned shirts and skirts etc and dressed up at home. He makes a point of saying he came out and his book explains himself to the world yet in reality he is still hiding.

Reactions: 48

lissy9

I am new here but I had to comment. I cannot believe what Jonathan is doing, it is absolutely criminal, its far worse that what many people go to prison for. Anna is so institutionalised, she has been with that creep from such a young age and is so money hungry she has not done what any decent mother would do, which would be to leave her utter disgrace of a husband. The EchoEmily account is definitely Emilia and a forensic voice analyst would be able to confirm that. Its absolutely vile that he has made that account, he is sinister and there needs to be involvement from the social services and even the police, they should seize his devices to see what is really going on. His exploitation of Eduardo is sickening as everyone knows, yet he will not stop, he is literally pimping out his children day in day out. He must has a serious personality disorder and needs psychiatric help immediately but he will not seek this and Anna continues to enable him, she does not have a mind of her own or maternal instinct to allow the shit that goes on, its insane. Money or children, she chooses money every damn time. I do not understand how social services have not got involved properly and conducted an investigation, yes the children are clothed and fed and live in a nice house however so many children have been abused with similar lifestyles and the proof of the abuse is all over the internet. He needs a lifetime social media ban and then he cannot exploit his children for money nothing else will stop him, he is sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Greentrees

VIP Member
The comments on the Instagram park video are mostly negative. Did Margaret Saccone not see them? She's happily applauding. Sick woman. Unbelievable!!!
Someone else in the ig comments has rightly so also called Margaret out on her emoji's and reaction to the playground/upskirt filming of E2 of what majority of people are deeming inappropriate, people are noticing this as well about her, on how she is happily going along with her daughter and son in law's sickening behavior of her grandchildren, it's beyond the pale. She is old enough to distinguish right from wrong and if she doesn't see the difference then she is complicit too and needs to be investigated also. She is a disgrace and delusional, she makes me sick too.

[
DD77ACA7-CD4B-4C0E-B1DF-65123B9C5BB0.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 47

nununana

She must have read on her it was fathers day and has now made a post...🤣
LMAO that’s such a half-assed post. She couldn’t even be bothered. Remember the paragraph she wrote for her bff on his birthday?
Yes Anna we get it you’re in love with your gay bff and not your husband. You didn’t have to make it so painfully obvious 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

jayne2240

VIP Member
Oh my god!! Surely he knows how that photo looks?! I know people say you shouldn’t sexualise father/child relationships BUT if I found a photo of me as a young child bent over in front of my father I’d have pulled him to the side and confronted him. This is the sort of photo people would use to show the signs if in 10yrs it’s exposed he was sexually abusing these kids. It feels weird and disturbing because it IS weird and disturbing.

• Sad
Reactions: 46

jayne2240

VIP Member
That pic of Anna with the kids… Emilia looks sick of her life poor thing, she needs to be allowed to be herself and live her life off the camera. It’s so obvious she detests it. The comments also saying “Emilia is fully a teenager now haha!” NO SHE IS NOT. she isn’t even 10 yet. Stop making kids grow up so fast, she’s over 3 years away from being a teenager, she’s very very young.

Even E2 looks uncomfortable in that photo, I don’t know how anyone can look at him and genuinely believe he is “sassy” and “living his best life”! It’s all bullshit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Greentrees

VIP Member
Is it a coincidence that e2 said in the video today that his top pick for his name was Sophia and his favorite color to paint his room is purple which are 2 things associated with Emilia, first being Sophia is the name of Emilia's best friend and the color purple has always been Emilia's favorite color if i remember correctly, which I guess lends itself to more evidence it has always been that he wants to emulate his sister and what Emilia has liked by association, it always has been ever since he was a toddler she was the centre of his world because thats all he knew and was never allowed to develop his own personality and preferences because his parents wouldn't let him. Its always been about Eduardo liking and wanting what Emilia likes and wants all along, nothing more and nothing less.

Last edited:
  • Heart

bumbleeebee

E2B5219F-71C5-4801-AAF3-650E25CD7258.jpeg
Anyone else notice that in Anna’s recent insta story ofher tidying the kids rooms, they still have this?How strange 🤔

• Wow

hillygreentree

I think anal is just as crazy as jono. Don’t be deceived by her, she has a wicked streak and is pretty nasty. She’s done some openly nasty and downright wrong things over the years, just easier to forget all that I guess and she’d be a good victim player too. Don’t trust her and jono for a second. He’s worse but she’s a wicked women.

• Heart

Greentrees

VIP Member
You know he has other angles he took of that, I’m honestly surprised he chose this one to post. Sick freak 🤮
He deliberately chooses the provocative and explicit one's that will get attention and noticed by his "audience' not only do his 'friends' get excited but so does he. He wants to push peoples buttons, its a thrill for him. I will never forget he said one time, giving it to concerned people that were voicing there worries and concerns for E2 who J labelled as trolls, he said "You dont like pictures of Eduardo, well here's fucking 50 of them" & "You have a problem with that Tik tok, here's 50 more" , he's a cunt, pure & simple, He can't separate his emotions versus doing the right thing by his child, it's all about how he feels, not the ramifications for his kids. Hence posting countless inappropriate pictures of his kids that have an underlying sexual connotation attached and him not giving a damn, it drives him to go further and further, this sicko has no morals & ethics. He gets away with murder, it's unbelievable!

• Angry
  • Heart

pineapples22

Anna is so weird! People won't think you're married just coz you're with a man. Plenty of people have male friends. Most in fact! I don't know how many times I've been on a playdate to the park or beach with my kids, their friends and their dad. It's normal, and nobody sees me with a man and thinks I'm having an affair or anything. They go 'oh, she's with a friend at the park'. Don't be so fucking weird Anna

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Had anyone noticed in Anna’s stories…when A2 wanted to have some of the raw banana bread dough 🤮, she literally pulls him into view of the camera. She couldn’t just give it to him, he had to be on camera. And she looks to make sure he was in the shot. Seriously?
Does the “good boy / girl” thing bother anyone else as much as it does me? I always feel like the tone she uses makes it sound like she’s talking to one of the dogs

Nomatterwhat

Imagine being in your early 30s, 4 kids, never been able to keep a friendship and your current friends are a pretend high society mother from school and a gay man who you act like a teenager with.
Let's see how long he'll stay until he leaves her like all of her previous "best friends".

She seems to be stuck in her teenage stage of life. Everyone she meets more than once is immediately her bestie... Until a new bestie comes around.

Sad life with no deep, serious and real friendships.

• Heart
  • Sad

mel83

I know it’s made me so mad. I’m sorry you have to get off your arse and feed your children that you popped out for content. The very children that now are made to perform so you can have a nice life and everything you want. You should be on your bloody knees serving them!

I’m sorry but did she actually hashtag SLAVELIFE on a video making rice for her kids?? Like fulfilling the most basic needs for your kids is THAT difficult for her she’s comparing it to literal slavery? Even if it’s hyperbolic I’m appalled at the usage of that word here.

• Angry
  • Heart

Bronx_Princess

Chatty Member
100% I’m pretty sure only a couple of months ago she mentioned that she watched TikTok’s but wasn’t into making them… which I thought was odd at the time because I’m sure I had seen a TikTok made by her in the past…
She's full of 💩. He's full of 💩. They're both full of 💩. If either of their mouths are moving it's complete 💩 coming out of it. They haven't said a truthful thing since ever.

• Heart