SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Jonathan doesn’t set Edourdo up for a life of confusion. I’m really appalled at what is happening to children. You cannot get a tattoo until you are 18 but you want to confuse your 8-year-old about their sexuality/and/gender. They can’t even comprehend it. This person was 30 when he chose a reassignment surgery. No one speaks about the physical effects, not just of surgery, but hormones/puberty blockers. And certainly people aren’t bringing awareness to the grooming some adults (SJ’s) are doing for their own ego inflation! I really feel bad for Edourdo, his life should be easy at this stage of childhood. Why does he have to put on an act?!

560A1E03-9F8C-40B9-824D-7C89C92265CC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I always think how easily led children are and this whole E2 situation makes me so sick. My daughter who is the same age always used to say she wanted to be a doctor when she grows up. She'd tell everyone she met. One day she said she said to me in a little voice "I don't really want to be a doctor" and I said that's cool, and she looked surprised and said "but it made you so happy" and I said "no you make me so happy, not what you wanna be, just who you are!" And it really hit me that my slight encourage had made her say it so often to make me happy. And that is what e2 is doing. Not a doubt in my mind.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
I hope Jonathan doesn’t set Edourdo up for a life of confusion. I’m really appalled at what is happening to children. You cannot get a tattoo until you are 18 but you want to confuse your 8-year-old about their sexuality/and/gender. They can’t even comprehend it. This person was 30 when he chose a reassignment surgery. No one speaks about the physical effects, not just of surgery, but hormones/puberty blockers. And certainly people aren’t bringing awareness to the grooming some adults (SJ’s) are doing for their own ego inflation! I really feel bad for Edourdo, his life should be easy at this stage of childhood. Why does he have to put on an act?!

View attachment 1345333
Reading that Twitter thread is very upsetting and eye opening. It makes what they’re doing to E2 even more worrying and apparent that it’s being overly encouraged and pushed for clicks. All for allowing E2 explore identity and gender but with privacy and letting them control their own narrative and destiny which is not happening here.

Reactions: 11
@a2343 We already heard from Edourdo himself when not coerced, he thinks of himself as a boy. He likes playing with Emilia’s dress up (when younger), and he idolized his older sister. He was a happy child. Why couldn’t they just let him be who he is, why do all these adult topics have to weigh on his shoulders. He may have had trouble in school making friends, but that might not be because of gender- he may be shy or less confident. All children have different temperaments. It’s like SJ’s define normal as having lots of confidence and look for outside validation.

I’m not surprised, narcissistic people cannot accept differences. To them Edourdo was too gentle and shy, so they had to mould him into a character. The child looks like a drag queen and is picking up mannerisms from Social Media.

That they couldn’t accept him for who he was, says more about them than it does Edourdo. Those parents were obsessed with gender stereotypes. They were probably mortified Edourdo wasn’t some alpha-child, like what they think of as “boy”.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I always think how easily led children are and this whole E2 situation makes me so sick. My daughter who is the same age always used to say she wanted to be a doctor when she grows up. She'd tell everyone she met. One day she said she said to me in a little voice "I don't really want to be a doctor" and I said that's cool, and she looked surprised and said "but it made you so happy" and I said "no you make me so happy, not what you wanna be, just who you are!" And it really hit me that my slight encourage had made her say it so often to make me happy. And that is what e2 is doing. Not a doubt in my mind.

100% agree.
If this trans narrative had all happened organically from birth or from toddler age, we would have all seen it on the vlogs and accepted it.
But it didn't. Instead we saw a dad manipulate his sons choices. Until finally jono got what he wanted, to live the life of a trans girl through his son.

Munchausen by proxy.

It was jono who said he was a girl on the inside and wanted to wear girls clothes... But his wife told him he was non binary 🤔 i think he is a very confused mental individual and his wife does nothing to help and makes it worse. What kind of wife and mother does that. I actually think she doesn't care ENOUGH about any of them. Too busy looking after herself.

Jonathan and Eduardo should be going to the GP or therapy and with the comments he gets on social media, you think he would be transparent about doing so too.

All of this makes for very uncomfortable viewing and i do question the legitimasy of it all on occasion since Jonathan had said if eduardo ever changes his mind there is some rip cord for it all.
How is there a rip cord for what hes already gone through mentally? If he is so adamant he is a girl why say that? He either is or isn't.
And if Jonathan did think one day eduardo might change back then why parade it all online and treat him the way he does for now, why not wait until the child is older 🤷‍♀️ none of anything that family does make any sense. I really, really feel sorry for the kids as they are the ones going to suffer life long mental illness due to how they were raised

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Also (I want to add) the school they attend sounds extremely expensive and sometimes posh school makes for cookie cutter-“only acceptable if you are country club wealthy”-kind of children. A lot of times these schools have tons of money for sports, and so sports becomes king.

If little Edourdo wasn’t big on sports he might have felt a tad shunned. I’m sure Jono and Anal are getting their glorification with the new trans narrative, for them it must be so much easier to stomach than dealing with Edourdo not fitting into the wealthy school culture. They got the cars to fit in but they couldn’t make Edourdo fit in without changing his entire direction in life!

Reactions: 9
Reading that Twitter thread is very upsetting and eye opening. It makes what they’re doing to E2 even more worrying and apparent that it’s being overly encouraged and pushed for clicks. All for allowing E2 explore identity and gender but with privacy and letting them control their own narrative and destiny which is not happening here.
Absolutely, your so right,the sad thing is if E2 was any other child it would be handled so different privately and at the child’s own pace but because his weird sick money grabbing father is who he is he has jumped on this with breakneck speed ,money is the pushing force,I hate this man for destroying the future mental health of this child and his mother is as bad,as a mother my children come before anything and anyone.😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Noticed Tic Toc views went up once he started not to post on instagram

• Angry
Reactions: 3

View attachment 1345333
Jonathan would 100 percent do this to Eduardo by encouraging it til he gets what he wants. He’s obsessed with him now beyond the point of it being disturbing. The gross thing about that Twitter thread is the amount of people basically telling him he’s wrong and that most trans are happy and healthy. Anyone who’s looked into what they actually do to someone’s body to “help” them would know they are ruining them for life. The big pharma and drs are into it because they’re getting tons of money from mentally weak people That will depend on them and give them more money until they die.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Haven't been on this thread or looked at them online in ages, just had a look because that peirdo popped up on my tiktok fyp with that Emilia account.

What. The. duck.

Also, I'm happy to see the majority of the comments on his latest Instagram reels are negative and they have lots of likes.

What was this peirdo article? Sorry if its been asked loads. I have read a few pages and can't find it.

Reactions: 10
@a2343 We already heard from Edourdo himself when not coerced, he thinks of himself as a boy. He likes playing with Emilia’s dress up (when younger), and he idolized his older sister. He was a happy child. Why couldn’t they just let him be who he is, why do all these adult topics have to weigh on his shoulders. He may have had trouble in school making friends, but that might not be because of gender- he may be shy or less confident. All children have different temperaments. It’s like SJ’s define normal as having lots of confidence and look for outside validation.

I’m not surprised, narcissistic people cannot accept differences. To them Edourdo was too gentle and shy, so they had to mould him into a character. The child looks like a drag queen and is picking up mannerisms from Social Media.

That they couldn’t accept him for who he was, says more about them than it does Edourdo. Those parents were obsessed with gender stereotypes. They were probably mortified Edourdo wasn’t some alpha-child, like what they think of as “boy”.
The way Eduardo acts now. That over the top "sassy" act - he was never like that as a younger kid. Which makes me even more convinced that this is all an act.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Jonathan would 100 percent do this to Eduardo by encouraging it til he gets what he wants. He’s obsessed with him now beyond the point of it being disturbing. The gross thing about that Twitter thread is the amount of people basically telling him he’s wrong and that most trans are happy and healthy. Anyone who’s looked into what they actually do to someone’s body to “help” them would know they are ruining them for life. The big pharma and drs are into it because they’re getting tons of money from mentally weak people That will depend on them and give them more money until they die.
Well said 👍💯
Also great article in todays papers

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Not Anna sharing a TikTok about a mum who is "the first to wake up and the last to take a shower in the evening" and finding it relatable.
PLEASE ANNA. You're up to feed your obsession to be thin by doing your jumping and turtle movements. You could absolutely sleep in and do it at any other point during the day when the kids are at school. Also your in bed asleep before your two older kids?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I've noticed a lot of people in the trans community speaking out. People like Blair White and Buck Angel are really letting people have it when it comes to kids and transgender issues. They call for therapy and not by gender-affirming doctors, but a real therapist that can really get into the issues of gender dysphoria. I feel like I am a really liberal person, but when it comes to kids and them being treated as an object for their parent's/internets amusement I'm not gonna back that kind of thinking.

Reactions: 37
I am absolutely all for a child expressing themselves safely however brain development doesn’t stop until mid twenties so I do think permanent changes should wait until closer to then. As @Mickey123 said a therapist who is a neutral body is needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
All of this makes for very uncomfortable viewing and i do question the legitimasy of it all on occasion since Jonathan had said if eduardo ever changes his mind there is some rip cord for it all.

He also said there was a quick exit plan to remove all the videos.

Well, when he enacted that plan a few months back look how that ended up! His grand plan that he spruiked about for years (mainly to ward off the negative comments and genuine worry from concerned “trolls”) was a whole lot of nothing!

I fear there is no fall back plan for E2. Jonathan will just gaslight everyone to believe E2 was never trans. Meanwhile the poor kid is scarred for life 😔

Reactions: 13
What's Anna on about. How hillarious (they really weren't hilarious) this woman is saying she's the first one up and last one to bed. Anna wouldn't have a clue what that's like at all.

As a parent who cares its 3.43am and I'm still awake as I can't sleep before my 4 year old does as I just worry about her being awake alone. Ever done that Anna? No? Didn't think so

Reactions: 26
Anna’s Instagram post about physical touch being Jo’s love language I’m SURE is supposed to be dripping in sarcasm but it’s just kind of sad. She looks at herself in the camera more lovingly than what she does her own husband. Marriage is a two way street A & J.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.