Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Newbie tattler🙋🏽‍♀️

I had no idea who this family was until the company I own got an email from their “team” a couple years ago asking for free things for their kid’s birthday party. It had to be free AND tailored to a specific theme.
How unbelievably tacky, you can’t spend a few quid on your child’s birthday... meanwhile the images on the insta page and website that the manager linked to as proof of their influence suggest that they are more than capable of paying for the goods themselves.

My company was in its infancy back then and i loathe how these entitled influencers purposefully target small business for free shit despite clearly having the means to pay for it.

I told them to go do one. Their influencer dollars can’t pay my bills.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

ashqim

Chatty Member
In the vlog the other day Jonathan showed that Andrea had fallen asleep on the couch in the playroom before bath time as he had not napped that day. His solution was to wake up a sleeping toddler and chuck him into the bath although that child had not left the house all day- and it looked like Andrea just took that without protest. My daughter is the same age as Andrea and if I did that to her there would be hell to pay- she would have screamed the house down if I woke her up from a deep sleep and stripped her down like that to chuck her into a bath tub! When my son used to do this I would simply quietly change his nappy and put him in his pajamas (all while he would still stay sleeping) and then put him down for the night. Sometimes routines have to be broken when it is not in the best interests of the child but these two will never understand that.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
ashqim said:
these people really don't have the kind of money they want people to think they have, as all these extravagant holidays and parties that portrayed that image are actually freebies lol. It definitely painted them in a very different light for me.
Running a small business that sells products that are ‘instagramable’ has been such an eye opener. You wouldn’t beleive the amount of emails and DM’s we get from entitled influcencers demanding specific products, delivered at a specific time, tailored to an exact theme (often totaling in hundreds of ££) and all for what...a tiny little mention in their stories. And they have the nerve to word it in such a way that makes it sound like they’re doing YOU a favour

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Disgustingly cruel of Anna getting E1 to film E2 absolutely beside himself because he's desperate for the toilet. She's laughing along with E1 like an evil witch. Maybe he knows a cold shower will be coming his way if he doesn't make it in time. My heart breaks for him.
That poor kid is tormented so much by everyone in that house he's a raging mess of emotions. I have never seen a kid his age so quick to cry and react to everyday situations so dramatically and emotionally. Of course not being able to control his emotions or react appropriately is 100% his parents fault it just makes me feel bad for him that he needs to act out in such ways to stick up for himself. He's bullied constantly at this point. Maybe one day he'll just start telling them to fuck off when they get on him.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

ashqim

Chatty Member
I found it strange that they compared their early pregnancy loss, which Anna said before was actually a blighted ovum that she found out about through an early ultrasound at what she thought was 8 weeks pregnant, to Chrissy Teigan's loss, which was actually a stillbirth. Chrissy actually had to give birth to a baby that she knew was no longer alive, which I feel is a very very different experience. She lost a fully formed baby that she had to give birth to and grieve in her arms after she delivered it. Anna and Jono, while it is sad, experienced a loss that was essentially not a formed fetus even. Of course emotionally you still grieve the loss and think of it as the baby that could have been, and on a physical level Anna had to expel all of the intrauterine contents that made it feel very traumatic, but to compare it to a woman's stillborn baby, that is just not even the same.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

megh1995

Disgustingly cruel of Anna getting E1 to film E2 absolutely beside himself because he's desperate for the toilet. She's laughing along with E1 like an evil witch. Maybe he knows a cold shower will be coming his way if he doesn't make it in time. My heart breaks for him.

• Sad
  • Angry

Heidi77

VIP Member
Thank you for posting this! Very interesting reading these, I wonder if Jonathan or his family have ever found out about it?!

does anyone know what happened between her and her brothers?
View attachment 276773
Wow Anna - you hate your mother in law, brother in law, sisters in law & brothers. Ever thought maybe you are the problem?

• Heart
  • Sad

abcdabcd

VIP Member
So Anna SaccON (lol) went into London to do a freebie 'ultra silky fat loss muscle tightening treatment' on her stomach. The stomach she always said she was so proud of and doesn't bother her. I guess everything changes once someone says 'free' and all her body confidence speeches are out the window. And I'd worry about every 'doctor' who thinks a face shield worn on its own is going to help against an airborne virus.

Oh and she's 'trying to be as honest and open as possible' guys, because she 'doesn't believe in lying and being fake' :rolleyes: She's insufferable laying there in bed in the middle of the morning, in full make up, not a single child can be heard or seen and flipflopping why it's ok to do a fat loss treatment after being all about body confidence and positivity.

Next week it will be back to preaching to young girls with eating disorders. I wish Jonathan could be reported for that members-only money making scheme (the JOIN button is still there, even though he's abandoned the project completely), and Anna for acting like she's an ED expert, giving out dangerous advice to vulnerable girls :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart

Bluewolf

Chatty Member
Just saw the clip in the car of Eduardo needing to go to the toilet.

As a parent to small children the youngest a little older than Eduardo I found that very distressing to watch.

They have absolutely no empathy towards their children whatsoever.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Late, but: In the vlog THE KIDS WON'T WAKE UP!!, Anna's home with Andrea in the early morning, she says it's 11 degrees outside and quite cold. They walk to the dog room, Andrea gets his boots, Anna says it's not time yet to go outside and pick up dog poo, he proceeds to put on his wellies, she tells him 'Good boy' and helps him put on the second boot, she tells him that it's 'a bit cold outside' (no kidding, 11 degrees is 50 F) and that she wont come with him. Then opens the door and tells him 'to be a good boy for her and not open the gate of the doggy garden' and that 'she'll keep an eye on him'. Then walks off into the kitchen while her two year old goes for a lonely walk among dot shite.

Oh, did I mention that Andrea is in his PJ's during all this? And by PJ's I mean short sleeved T-Shirt and shorts! No socks, not jacket, nothing, she just puts his boots on and sends him off into the cold morning, - minutes after saying it's 11 degrees!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

binlova

VIP Member
imagine your child always drawing you looking angry and himself looks so awful and sad, but thinking its funny WTF

• Sad
  • Wow

Scar14

VIP Member
When I was six my parents moved to a neighbourhood where all the kids on the street my age were all boys. Obviously this affected me as I hung out with them and it got me into football, which escalated to me wearing boys clothes and asking my parents to call me a boys name. I was a tomboy until I was about 13 and even through my teen years, I was never girly, never cared for makeup etc. My parents of course accepted this, bought me the boys clothes & encouraged me to play for a football team.
Not once did they assume that I was going to turn lesbian or change genders. They knew it was a phase and that I was being influenced by people around me, which is fine.
My point is, just because a child wants to dress a certain way or play with certain toys, it doesn’t mean that they want to change genders. Let them be who they want to be! If my parents had told everyone that I was their son, that I was transgender, I would never have forgiven them - I was a child and didn’t care for “gender norms”!

If Eduardo is gay or trans, that is no one business but his. He will “come out” when he is ready. But his parents CAN NOT make that choice for him, no matter how badly they need views.

• Heart
  • Angry

lozzapalozza

I cancelled my subscription to the members only channel I can’t believe they haven’t done one proper video that they promised on there, just them avoiding being parents or doing any actual work sitting in the car chatting shit, then putting it on the main channel anyway, whats the point? I honestly think they thought it was just a way to do fuck all, get paid from the members and not have to do any real work.

Also - Anna failed to do her WIAW today and I thought... what does she actually do? She claims to be so busy but nothing ever comes of it? She hasn’t posted any videos so it’s nothing to do with her channel, she doesn’t edit for SJ’s, she wasn’t cooking dinner which takes 3-5 working days to make because she had takeaway, she has slaves for everything else, WTF does she do?!!

• Heart
  • Haha

megaf

In regards to the LAMDA exam Emilia did they’re nothing special. I did them at my primary school for extracurricular as part of elocution lessons, you basically just go read a poem to a random lady and they give you a grade and certificate on how nicely you speak and the way you present yourself or whatever. It’s a load of crap in my opinion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Heidi77

VIP Member
What I found worst is.... (i mean yes this happens, it's a kid thing) but the bitch went over the board giving emilia the camera for her to actually film t and then she posted it online 🤬
And the way they looked at each other and had a little giggle. Emilia is going to be every bit as awful as Anna. She should have reassured him if she couldn't pull in and corrected her bitchy mini-me for laughing at him. Eddie should have pissed all over the seat. See how she would have liked that.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Oh look it's Anna I NEVER facetune my pictures Saccone 🤦‍♀️ How she bold face lies about altering her pictures and her stupid minions believe her is mind blowing 🤯

20201005_091615.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

Bluewolf

Chatty Member
I’d be VERY concerned if any of my children drew that picture.
She’s also mocking him tucking in a teddy into a blanket on his bed this morning. Little boy displaying more mothering instinct than his own Mom.

jesus, imagine not even your bed being private.

• Angry
  • Sad