SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm assuming Anna didn't film in Harrods because she's embarassed of the way they earn their money. Especially when she's around women with real careers Like Sabrina and her Friend that gave Anna the freebie. Deep down they both know they are losers in the real world and their posh little neighborhood.

Side note: when will this women ever learn what looks good on her body type? Those boots and pants look horrible and only exaggerate her short chunky legs. And yet she's got that smug smile like she's the tit.

Screenshot_20201009-104553_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Saw a bit of the vlog yesterday and the kids were calling Santa Father Christmas and he was like "oh I didnt go to private school". This seems to get thrown at them a lot - remember Anna saying she asks "don't you like going to private school?" Joan soon you won't be able to afford the fees, maybe it's time you stopped filling their heads with elitist bullshit.

Reactions: 15
Is it just me but Alessia is still small and Andrea is over taking her.
I be wanting just wanting to check if she okay as she doesn't look like she grown at all since I ever last watched. I am watching the episode ppl have said about Emilia attuide. Not been a fan of Emilia for some time now. Always been an Eduardo fan.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Disgustingly cruel of Anna getting E1 to film E2 absolutely beside himself because he's desperate for the toilet. She's laughing along with E1 like an evil witch. Maybe he knows a cold shower will be coming his way if he doesn't make it in time. My heart breaks for him.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Disgustingly cruel of Anna getting E1 to film E2 absolutely beside himself because he's desperate for the toilet. She's laughing along with E1 like an evil witch. Maybe he knows a cold shower will be coming his way if he doesn't make it in time. My heart breaks for him.
That poor kid is tormented so much by everyone in that house he's a raging mess of emotions. I have never seen a kid his age so quick to cry and react to everyday situations so dramatically and emotionally. Of course not being able to control his emotions or react appropriately is 100% his parents fault it just makes me feel bad for him that he needs to act out in such ways to stick up for himself. He's bullied constantly at this point. Maybe one day he'll just start telling them to duck off when they get on him.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
That poor kid is tormented so much by everyone in that house he's a raging mess of emotions. I have never seen a kid his age so quick to cry and react to everyday situations so dramatically and emotionally. Of course not being able to control his emotions or react appropriately is 100% his parents fault it just makes me feel bad for him that he needs to act out in such ways to stick up for himself. He's bullied constantly at this point. Maybe one day he'll just start telling them to duck off when they get on him.
At this point I'm just hoping he will find a good therapist some day. They are doing so much damage to this poor child. This is emotional abuse.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
No Anna's video again? Also the intro on 'no kids allowed' didnt attract much attention 27k views in a day..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wait.... she did what now? 🤬🤬🤬🤬

How? how could a loving mother do that to her child? These two truly need to be stopped; this isn’t just about a cruel prank on a child done privately which would still be horrific this is something his future friends, employers, partners will be able to see.... why would you ever think it funny to ridicule a child it is your job to protect in this way?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
At this point I'm just hoping he will find a good therapist some day. They are doing so much damage to this poor child. This is emotional abuse.
i dread to think what could end up happening to him the male sucide rate is getting ever higher as some feel they dont know how to deal with their emotions

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

Honestly hate how they treat him:( and Emilia following in their footsteps.
Utterly terrible parents.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I think the office Izzy is shutting is the one listed on companies house as the london offfice his media company Little Squid Production. Oh dear how sad... Never mind!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Parents who form healthy attachments with their kids always seek to mirror their children's emotions naturally- it shows you are attuned to your child's emotions and needs. Anna is always laughing when E2 is upset- that there tells you that she has no real empathy towards him and has not formed a healthy attachment bond with him. Out of all the kids, I worry about him the most.

I think the office Izzy is shutting is the one listed on companies house as the london offfice his media company Little Squid Production. Oh dear how sad... Never mind!!!
why would Izzy do this for them though? She has not worked for them in over a year and is 8 months pregnant. She has no need to trek all the way into London and put herself and her baby at risk for these two. Anna was in London a few days ago- she could easily have "closed" the office for their own company.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
No Anna's video again? Also the intro on 'no kids allowed' didnt attract much attention 27k views in a day..
At 16 seconds, the video would not have been monetized, so that's another 27k views down the drain.

I also noticed in the comments that a lot of the fans were not aware that Jonathan's channel was now the NoKidsAllow channel. So much for them actually following the Sacconejoly's and keeping up with changes.

Reactions: 4
Why couldn't she of pulled over and let him have a wee in a Bush? No way I would of let my little boy get in that state, laugh and carry on driving. Just awful 😔

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Honestly hate how they treat him:( and Emilia following in their footsteps.
Utterly terrible parents.
Emilia is an utter brat. I used to think she was sweet but she is a total nightmare child. In the vlog yesterday when she said to Jonathan he wasn’t in charge of her mummy was, I would have flipped my lid if I was him. Zero respect for him. She’s going to be a horrible teenager.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Here it is.
I think you will find that the address registered at Companies House is just a shelf address, as there are 209 companies registered at that address. Besides, have you tried Little Squid Media website, it is just as hollow as the address the company is registered at. Yes the company did have a little bit of turnover last year, which I am guessing was related to either setting up the PJ deal, or his film screening. But there is nothing to this company.

Screenshot_20201009-182751_kindlephoto-60077741.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What really struck me was when Stacey stayed with them and Edwardo literally bloomed with the attention she gave him.

I do understand with 4 children your attention won't always be divided equally but there's no fairness in how obviously he's segregated.

He's the emotional one that they can't be bothered with until he becomes a teenager and is forced to become the James Charles they will manipulate him into being in order to have clickbait and be the wonderful accepting parents.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.