SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With respect I don’t think the stage at which the pregnancy is lost necessarily dictates how significant the loss is.
True and everyone copes differently, BUT what I think most people are trying to say is:

That to hold your fully formed dead baby in your arms after you had to deliver it through active labour or csection in hospital is different then pass the blood cloths in bathroom at your own home (however horrific it is and I know it is). I think most think that its a bit different which I too agree is and I dont think it should be compared in such a way as Anna & Jono did.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
True and everyone copes differently, BUT what I think most people are trying to say is:

That to hold your fully formed dead baby in your arms after you had to deliver it through active labour or csection in hospital is different then pass the blood cloths in bathroom at your own home (however horrific it is and I know it is). I think most think that its a bit different which I too agree is and I dont think it should be compared in such a way as Anna & Jono did.
True. I had 2 miscarriages. My first was at 10 weeks and it absolutely devastated me. I was so close to 12 weeks and nearly in the “safer” zone. My cousin lost her baby at 30 weeks. Her loss was a million times worse than mine.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It's funny really Anna "crying" over the miscarriage. You have 4 kids right in front of you Anna that you couldn't give 2 shits about.

I just don’t think it’s helpful to talk about what type of pregnancy loss is worse. It’s just triggering for people. What Chrissy Teigen and John Legend are going through is unimaginable and that’s the only thing I can say about it.
It’s especially hard to read some people saying a blighted ovum is not even a baby - factually I know it can’t develop into a foetus but it was still a baby to the parents. I know you weren’t the one to say this and the poster has since retracted the statement. Everyone’s entitled to their opinion but some of these opinions are hard to read.

I think Anna and Jonathan should have just shut up and not used the tragedy of two strangers to increase their views. That’s just sick. If they had just discussed their own loss in the name of Baby Loss Awareness Week then that’s their decision.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Poor Eduardo... and the absolute tightness of those jeans must be a new record for Anna, I've never seen jeans crease/cut in around one calf and under both knees.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I think Anna and Jonathan should have just shut up and not used the tragedy of two strangers to increase their views. That’s just sick. If they had just discussed their own loss in the name of Baby Loss Awareness Week then that’s their decision.
This is my issue with them, everything is done for views so it’s slightly harder to be sympathetic towards them when they’re doing pouty faces to the camera after going on to have two more healthy children. Let’s face it.... the way they treat the children they do have is atrocious as it is it’s not like they hold them that little bit closer and tighter as a result of their loss like I have no doubt CT and JL are after the loss of Jack

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Poor Eduardo... and the absolute tightness of those jeans must be a new record for Anna, I've never seen jeans crease/cut in around one calf and under both knees.

Haha how does she even sit down?!!? She’d look so much better in clothes that fit her. She needs to stop wearing that candy floss pink colour too, it does nothing for her

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Haha how does she even sit down?!!? She’d look so much better in clothes that fit her. She needs to stop wearing that candy floss pink colour too, it does nothing for her
Maybe that's why she she lies down all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her feed is a joke, everything's staged, facetuned, filled with passive-aggressive captions and, yeah, her need to wear pink all the time at 32 just screams midlife crisis to me.

Download-Instagram-Stories-of-Anna-Saccone-annasaccone-StoriesDown.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I just don’t think it’s helpful to talk about what type of pregnancy loss is worse. It’s just triggering for people. What Chrissy Teigen and John Legend are going through is unimaginable and that’s the only thing I can say about it.
It’s especially hard to read some people saying a blighted ovum is not even a baby - factually I know it can’t develop into a foetus but it was still a baby to the parents. I know you weren’t the one to say this and the poster has since retracted the statement. Everyone’s entitled to their opinion but some of these opinions are hard to read.

I did use word different rather than which one is worse.. and untill one go through both one cant really say, and then its still only one own experience and feelings..
But I still stand by saying the video they did is wrong, when they did is wrong, how & why they did is the worst...

CT shared her pregnancy and acknowledged the tragedy in one post (because ppl would eventually ask) and went quiet.
Anna went on holiday pretending she is still pregnant for sponsored ads in videos and Instagram, until they realised they cant fake it anymore for money. That's why people cant feel symphaty for her.
The anger mostly came from sjs actions rather than acknowledging 'different stages of miscary' in general

Unfortunately sjs are not the only influencers who milked it. I had to unfollow few ladies I followed who did miscarry and never said anything, but now because its 'trending' they brought up the untold stories from past with all the #####
Its just disgusting and it will make ppl angry one way or another

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think they were grieving more for the money earner (pregnancy updates, gender reveal, birth video, name reveal, monthly updates....) than the actual baby, until they figured out they could exploit the sh*t out of the miscarriage as well....

There's nothing wrong with talking about your miscarriage, there is with exploiting it the way they have. Jonathan deliberately picked his left hand to put the octopus tattoo on 'because it's my grabby hand, so it will be on the vlog more'. He literally said that. He had an octopus drawing put in every single page of his Catnap book. They used the footage of Anna crying over and over again. The balloon ceremony, and reusing that footage the following year. It's just way too much, and all done for cold hard cash.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Late, but: In the vlog THE KIDS WON'T WAKE UP!!, Anna's home with Andrea in the early morning, she says it's 11 degrees outside and quite cold. They walk to the dog room, Andrea gets his boots, Anna says it's not time yet to go outside and pick up dog poo, he proceeds to put on his wellies, she tells him 'Good boy' and helps him put on the second boot, she tells him that it's 'a bit cold outside' (no kidding, 11 degrees is 50 F) and that she wont come with him. Then opens the door and tells him 'to be a good boy for her and not open the gate of the doggy garden' and that 'she'll keep an eye on him'. Then walks off into the kitchen while her two year old goes for a lonely walk among dot shite.

Oh, did I mention that Andrea is in his PJ's during all this? And by PJ's I mean short sleeved T-Shirt and shorts! No socks, not jacket, nothing, she just puts his boots on and sends him off into the cold morning, - minutes after saying it's 11 degrees!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Yeah, well, but he wanted to go out, sooooo....... the fact that he's a 2 year old who has no idea that you have to dress for the weather, or that a poo filled garden isn't a nice place to play, he's a psycho, so why should Anna be a responsible parent and put a coat on him and play outside with him in the actual garden instead of staying indoors herself where she can't see him?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Late, but: In the vlog THE KIDS WON'T WAKE UP!!, Anna's home with Andrea in the early morning, she says it's 11 degrees outside and quite cold. They walk to the dog room, Andrea gets his boots, Anna says it's not time yet to go outside and pick up dog poo, he proceeds to put on his wellies, she tells him 'Good boy' and helps him put on the second boot, she tells him that it's 'a bit cold outside' (no kidding, 11 degrees is 50 F) and that she wont come with him. Then opens the door and tells him 'to be a good boy for her and not open the gate of the doggy garden' and that 'she'll keep an eye on him'. Then walks off into the kitchen while her two year old goes for a lonely walk among dot shite.

Oh, did I mention that Andrea is in his PJ's during all this? And by PJ's I mean short sleeved T-Shirt and shorts! No socks, not jacket, nothing, she just puts his boots on and sends him off into the cold morning, - minutes after saying it's 11 degrees!
Compared to the showers in that house it’s positively balmy outside for him!!! ( You said cold shower Anna)!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah, well, but he wanted to go out, sooooo....... the fact that he's a 2 year old who has no idea that you have to dress for the weather, or that a poo filled garden isn't a nice place to play, he's a psycho, so why should Anna be a responsible parent and put a coat on him and play outside with him in the actual garden instead of staying indoors herself where she can't see him?
she really doesn't seem to care.. even in the photo yesterday of him eating stones, she wasn't paying attention.. :rolleyes: anyone else remember a few months ago when andrea was outside and he closed the door and she just turned back to the other kids who were eating?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
she really doesn't seem to care.. even in the photo yesterday of him eating stones, she wasn't paying attention.. :rolleyes: anyone else remember a few months ago when andrea was outside and he closed the door and she just turned back to the other kids who were eating?
No parental instinct or even feelings. She completely cuts off.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
No parental instinct or even feelings. She completely cuts off.
I care more for strangers kids on playground than she cares for her own .. 🤦‍♀️
She only cares about herself
The only reason she let him out was - content / get rid of him -> more content complaining about how naughty he is..

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
... next scene after the one I just described is Andrea sitting alone and unsecured in the front seat of the John Deere while Jonathan drives and films, those seats are usually on springs to absorb shocks, all it takes is one rock and someone of Andrea's weight would get ejected. The scene before that is Jonathan telling Eduardo that Alessia can do whatever to him because she's 'a baby' and he tells him in graphic detail that his brain is going to fall out if he sneezes more than once. Eduardo is constantly distraught, he even got upset because the cereal box was upside down in the cupboard, he must be on the edge and constantly stressed if small things like this trigger him, it's so hard to watch... And that's all just in one random vlog I watched! And of course Emilia talking how her sports team in school is the best and will always win while Eduardo tries to say that he doesn't want to go to school (which Jonathan just ignores)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.