SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stupidly had hopes for the NKA...but they say they’re going to discuss things but then don’t even bother properly explaining or telling the whole story, just touch upon the basic ideas, starting to annoy me now

Reactions: 10
They posted this about Eduardo when they went to Disney. So if they know Eduardo wants to be a boy, why the hell is Anna initiating the idea that he’s not...
I had never heard of Riyadh Khalaf before he was mentioned here as an upcoming guest for their podcast or whatever. I had to Google him & I joked here about him coming on to give J advice about coming out, but my initial thought really was they're having him on to further their E2 storyline. Unreal.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
When I was six my parents moved to a neighbourhood where all the kids on the street my age were all boys. Obviously this affected me as I hung out with them and it got me into football, which escalated to me wearing boys clothes and asking my parents to call me a boys name. I was a tomboy until I was about 13 and even through my teen years, I was never girly, never cared for makeup etc. My parents of course accepted this, bought me the boys clothes & encouraged me to play for a football team.
Not once did they assume that I was going to turn lesbian or change genders. They knew it was a phase and that I was being influenced by people around me, which is fine.
My point is, just because a child wants to dress a certain way or play with certain toys, it doesn’t mean that they want to change genders. Let them be who they want to be! If my parents had told everyone that I was their son, that I was transgender, I would never have forgiven them - I was a child and didn’t care for “gender norms”!

If Eduardo is gay or trans, that is no one business but his. He will “come out” when he is ready. But his parents CAN NOT make that choice for him, no matter how badly they need views.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
When I was little I loved “boy” things/activities so much more than “girl” things yes I had all the typical girl things back then but my parents also bought me “boy” toys and honestly I preferred being outside getting dirty, driving remote control cars and fishing in the creek way more but never once did I want to be a boy I just liked those things which is how most kids are. They like what they like. They are pushing a narrative on this child for their own selfish gain and it’s beyond ridiculous.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
That picture Anna posted on her stories thanking about Emma Willis... Emma posted that picture 2 days ago (3 as of now)... but it only got full newspaper coverage yesterday...
so they really just spend all day googling what real famous people get coverage in newspapers for and then jumping on the bandwagon and call it work... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I haven’t been keeping up with what’s going on, but if what Anna is insinuating is true, they need to go to a family therapist or psychologist. For her to be pushing an agenda on her son is so disgusting and a violation of his rights and privacy. If he does have certain views of himself then maybe speaking to a professional about it would help Anna and Jono see where he is coming from. He is just a little boy after all and has had a confusing and crazy childhood. There’s nothing wrong with playing with “girls” toys etc. Maybe someone could snap some sense into Anna and Jono and tell them to lay off putting labels on their child and let him figure out what he wants as he gets older. If this isn’t a case for SS to step in then I don’t know what is. Emotional and mental abuse is just as bad and Eduardo seems to be really struggling.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
They’ll be pushing gender reassignment surgery on him next. I mean, I just can’t. That poor boy. Why do they hate him so much to put this on him? For views? Really? Fucksake. IF (and it’s a big if at the moment) when Eduardo grows up and decides HIMSELF that he’s not happy in his skin then wonderful, go through all the relevant channels, get all the support you need to make the change that will bring you happiness BUT his ‘parents’ deciding he’s transgender? Get to actual duck you abusive horrors!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
this podcast channel is really not going well.. yesterdays video only has 23k views and the one from 5 days ago only 55k.. i wonder when they'll move onto something else? people just aren't interested in those two without the kids..
that being said the last vlog only has 70k so people are getting bored whether the kids are there or not..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
why would she thank this and say it means so much to them as a family.

please tell me they’re not going to push a transgender agenda now?
They’ve been trying to push this agenda for ages - it is sick that Anna is forcing this on her child just to make a buck.

They are planting the seeds for the next big storyline. Makes me sick! They are essentially pushing this narrative on Eduardo whether he likes it or not! This post just proves it. In no way is eduardo transgender, he likes some "girlie" things but that's as far as it goes! I genuinely fear they will force this on him
100 per cent agree

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I have boy/girl twins. My son plays with dolls and barbies just as much as much daughter plays with cars and action men...because they are what we have in the house. I think, had they had had “boys” toys in the house from when E2 was younger, he would have played with them.

These two aren’t stupid. They’ve realised what gets people talking and are willing to sacrifice their children’s wants, needs and desires for it

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
much of last night's podcast was spent trying to convince themselves they don't want to be big youtubers anymore: let others have a chance, we get trolled more when we are too successful, etc. They seriously act like they have the money to live on a low number of views with barely any ads or brand deals anymore with their outgoings. Funniest part for me was when Jono said he would be working 100 hours as a graphic designer and never see his family (what graphic designer would get that much work in a week anyway? Even if you take contracts). And Anna saying she would have been a stay at home mum with one or two kids instead- I mean, you would only be able to be at home full time if your husband pulled in enough money to support your lifestyle. Why should Jono work 100 hours so she can stay at home anyway? Why does she always look at having a career as something optional ( "my brain can't handle being a mother and having a job at the same time"). She is so emotionally stunted, I can't believe she thinks she sets a good example for her two daughters this way. Nothing wrong with anyone who is a stay at home mum, I only work part time myself, but she has never worked a proper job in her life for any length of time. Since she met Jono she has always been hidden away in their apt with their dog (Albi at the time), trying to play homemaker and cook dinner for Jono while he went out to work.

The reason Jono probably started having panic attacks after his rape joke was because as he said, he had spent time building his brand and they had just moved to the UK a year prior, and all the financial worries were on his shoulders. All Anna did was sit behind her computer and defend him on social media and act pissed off about it. Did she actually reassure him and say that she would step it up and try to contribute more financially to take some of the pressure off? No....all she does is restart her channel part time for a few months and that's it- think she can get away with that much.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
When did Anna's stretched out catlady face happen?!

Jonathan hasn't worked in his job for a decade! Does he seriously think he could just go back in a field that has evolved so dramatically since then? I mean, his portfolio is online for everyone to see, the horrible animations he did for the robot song, the baby dance song, zero spell checking also always shows a lack of respect and effort, the horrible photoshop he does with the thumbnails, the zero-effort editing he does for the vlogs, no creativity, just jumping on bandwagons.
As much as I'd love to see his huge ego get a dose of reality by having to work for his money once instead of lounging around in leggings all day while his sleep deprived children work for him, the reality check he'd get on day one from his coworkers who wouldn't take any of his BS, actually having to meet the standards of an adult boss rather than those of teenage girls on YouTube... It would do him a world of good, but we all know his ego is way too big, no one would employ him and even if, it would take a week max and he'd clash with his boss or coworkers because he thinks he knows everything better, and of course, it would be their fault for not recognising his 'talent'. He'll just find new ways to make money out of his kids and wife.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
My 5 year older daughter loves dinosaurs, Spider-Man and Batman. Welp guess that means she's obviously transgender 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄🙄

• Haha
What do you think? Do the kids call the nanny mom yet? I mean they see her more often than Anna and it seems like the nanny interacts and actually plays with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Its unbelievable they're pushing this narrative onto Eduardo 😡
She needs to take a closer look at her effeminate husband rather than constantly nitpicking and bullying her son.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I can't even begin to imagine how Eduardo will feel when he fully realizes that his whole childhood, including the most personal moments, is out there for everyone to see. Not only his personal moments, but his whole intimacy. Something as personal and intimate as sexual orientation is NOT something to be discussed by parents, and especially not in a public forum such as YouTube. How dare they ?

He knows he is being filmed, but does he comprehend who is watching ? How long it will be online for ? Whether he can or would be allowed to delete the content by his parents ? He is at an age where he is probably being laughed at from time to time by his fellow school mates (as we all are at some point), but when that becomes full on bullying, how is he going to cope ? How will they help him navigate this ? Will they get him help and take responsibility ? I can tell you one thing: the big mansion, LOL dolls galore and private school education will NOT matter one bit to him, especially not when he starts to meet people from different backgrounds and learn that people from less affluent backgrounds had wonderful childhoods, where their privacy was respected by their parents. Parents who did not shower them with (gifted) tat, but instead, showed them what they will keep forever: love. Everything Anna regards as important is nowhere near a consolation prize in comparison to the anguish he will be feeling once he is the laughing stock of the whole school/ college/ uni/ and even workplace.

What is worrying is that, the more desperate they get, the least they care about how low they need to stoop in order to make a buck. Discussing Eduardo's sexuality/ gender preference (sorry if this is not the right terminology - I don't mean to be disrespectful at all) for everyone to discuss, pushing this narrative at every opportunity, instead of offering him support IN PRIVATE to navigate his feelings, and laughing at him at every opportunity, is despicable. It's abusive. And it will have repercussions his whole life unless somebody (family ? school ? social services ?) steps in. If they don't, they will be responsible for failing this poor child. They can't all be blind to what is going on so why is no-one stepping up to help him and to get this topic of discussion off social media until he is old enough and ready to discuss this himself (which may never happen, it will be up to him).

Sorry for the rant. Just because Anna is willing to discuss her ED does not give her the right to discuss anything personal pertaining to E2 or any of her other children, or anyone else but herself, for that matter.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Thankfully the dogs are being walked!!!
That's at least something reassuring, isn't it?
And thankfully there is a nanny (or two, the more the better), I really really worry what would
happen if only the 'parents' were left to care for the kids...
unthinkable

If Eduardo kills himself for what they have done to him they should be jailed. This is emotional abuse. Embarrassing your poor child for all the world to see. They should be ashamed of themselves. This is not a joke 🤬 This is a poor persons life. They say we are trolls. All we want to do is save those children.
This.
All of it.(y)

I can't even begin to imagine how Eduardo will feel when he fully realizes that his whole childhood, including the most personal moments, is out there for everyone to see. Not only his personal moments, but his whole intimacy. Something as personal and intimate as sexual orientation is NOT something to be discussed by parents, and especially not in a public forum such as YouTube. How dare they ?

He knows he is being filmed, but does he comprehend who is watching ? How long it will be online for ? Whether he can or would be allowed to delete the content by his parents ? He is at an age where he is probably being laughed at from time to time by his fellow school mates (as we all are at some point), but when that becomes full on bullying, how is he going to cope ? How will they help him navigate this ? Will they get him help and take responsibility ? I can tell you one thing: the big mansion, LOL dolls galore and private school education will NOT matter one bit to him, especially not when he starts to meet people from different backgrounds and learn that people from less affluent backgrounds had wonderful childhoods, where their privacy was respected by their parents. Parents who did not shower them with (gifted) tat, but instead, showed them what they will keep forever: love. Everything Anna regards as important is nowhere near a consolation prize in comparison to the anguish he will be feeling once he is the laughing stock of the whole school/ college/ uni/ and even workplace.

What is worrying is that, the more desperate they get, the least they care about how low they need to stoop in order to make a buck. Discussing Eduardo's sexuality/ gender preference (sorry if this is not the right terminology - I don't mean to be disrespectful at all) for everyone to discuss, pushing this narrative at every opportunity, instead of offering him support IN PRIVATE to navigate his feelings, and laughing at him at every opportunity, is despicable. It's abusive. And it will have repercussions his whole life unless somebody (family ? school ? social services ?) steps in. If they don't, they will be responsible for failing this poor child. They can't all be blind to what is going on so why is no-one stepping up to help him and to get this topic of discussion off social media until he is old enough and ready to discuss this himself (which may never happen, it will be up to him).

Sorry for the rant. Just because Anna is willing to discuss her ED does not give her the right to discuss anything personal pertaining to E2 or any of her other children, or anyone else but herself, for that matter.
(y)
You said it so much better than I ever could

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.