SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newbie tattleršŸ™‹šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

I had no idea who this family was until the company I own got an email from their ā€œteamā€ a couple years ago asking for free things for their kidā€™s birthday party. It had to be free AND tailored to a specific theme.
How unbelievably tacky, you canā€™t spend a few quid on your childā€™s birthday... meanwhile the images on the insta page and website that the manager linked to as proof of their influence suggest that they are more than capable of paying for the goods themselves.

My company was in its infancy back then and i loathe how these entitled influencers purposefully target small business for free tit despite clearly having the means to pay for it.

I told them to go do one. Their influencer dollars canā€™t pay my bills.
And they say beggars canā€™t be choosers !!

Reactions: 11
No, being transgender and homosexual are not the same thing. But Eduardo is 6. His parents shouldnā€™t be pushing either narrative on it him and should let him express himself and play with whatever he wants to, which given the choice I genuinely believe would be a mixture of dolls and cars/more ā€œboyishā€ toys.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She's weird that's why.
I wanna know what's going on in the part of the picture I circled?? It is sad the amount of sad faces on everyone he drew.

View attachment 273881
OKAY WTAF.
I worked with children .
How if I saw this I would ask him what it all means. If he said thats mummy cross at me or ne of the other siblings I would question him and ask him is she always across. I would open him up about it. Then I would take the copy to the head of the school. Keep cpy it for reports then think about calling the Social services. I would even look at the videos and pictures just to make sure all is okay.
But also what i'm seeing is that picture of Anna HAS A CHILD OVER HER KNEES showing she hits them.
Get that boy help NOW. He is hurting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

I had no idea who this family was until the company I own got an email from their ā€œteamā€ a couple years ago asking for free things for their kidā€™s birthday party. It had to be free AND tailored to a specific theme.
How unbelievably tacky, you canā€™t spend a few quid on your childā€™s birthday... meanwhile the images on the insta page and website that the manager linked to as proof of their influence suggest that they are more than capable of paying for the goods themselves.

My company was in its infancy back then and i loathe how these entitled influencers purposefully target small business for free tit despite clearly having the means to pay for it.

Good for you for having such a stellar work ethic and turning them down! I bet they spam the crap out of so many small companies and businesses in the hopes that one of them will agree to this type of thing. I also found it extremely tacky and it only came to light that their extravagant birthday parties were all gifted freebies at the time of Alessia's 2nd birthday (the puppy party) where youtube and instagram started forcing influencers to declare any freebies. Then they started putting it on their page and I noticed, wow, these people really don't have the kind of money they want people to think they have, as all these extravagant holidays and parties that portrayed that image are actually freebies lol. It definitely painted them in a very different light for me.

I think it's much better for company branding to gift these things to disadvantaged children whose parents otherwise could not afford a nice birthday celebration for them. It shows so much social conscience and I for one am always attracted to buy brands that show this by donating to causes or helping the environment.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just wish they'd let that poor baby rest in peace and stop using them for content.
Also, remember it was a blighted ovum she had, so it wasnā€™t even an embryo that would have become a foetus, that would have become a baby. It was never going to develop into a human! I understand that youā€™d still have the feelings of loss and grief but remember itā€™s these two weā€™re talking about here, so it was nothing more to them than ā€˜good contentā€™.

OKAY WTAF.
I worked with children .
How if I saw this I would ask him what it all means. If he said thats mummy cross at me or ne of the other siblings I would question him and ask him is she always across. I would open him up about it. Then I would take the copy to the head of the school. Keep cpy it for reports then think about calling the Social services. I would even look at the videos and pictures just to make sure all is okay.
But also what i'm seeing is that picture of Anna HAS A CHILD OVER HER KNEES showing she hits them.
Get that boy help NOW. He is hurting.
From what I deduce from Eduardoā€™s picture, that isnā€™t Anna with a child over her knee. Heā€™s clearly differentiated the females of the family by giving Anna and Emilia long, triangular hair and short curls for ā€˜Leseeā€™. Iā€™m not sure what the circled drawing is trying to show but Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s showing two males. Quite bewildering that heā€™s managed to convey his mother as being angry. That takes some effort! Very worrying that the others all look so sad but on a lighter note, heā€™s really captured the essence of Jotato!! šŸ„”

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Well, looks like she posted Eduardoā€™s drawing once again to mock him but all it is showing is that they have completely failed him at creating a household that is conducive to a happy child. I would not only be embarrassed, I would be beside myself with guilt and worry. At that age, all my daughter drew were happy faces, hearts, flowers etc ... not people with sad faces.

Anna stop taking the Mickey out of him and start taking stock at what he is trying to tell you, how unhappy he looks, and what you can do to turn the situation around. Soon it will be too late.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
ashqim said:
these people really don't have the kind of money they want people to think they have, as all these extravagant holidays and parties that portrayed that image are actually freebies lol. It definitely painted them in a very different light for me.
Running a small business that sells products that are ā€˜instagramableā€™ has been such an eye opener. You wouldnā€™t beleive the amount of emails and DMā€™s we get from entitled influcencers demanding specific products, delivered at a specific time, tailored to an exact theme (often totaling in hundreds of Ā£Ā£) and all for what...a tiny little mention in their stories. And they have the nerve to word it in such a way that makes it sound like theyā€™re doing YOU a favour

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Running a small business that sells products that are ā€˜instagramableā€™ has been such an eye opener. You wouldnā€™t beleive the amount of emails and DMā€™s we get from entitled influcencers demanding specific products, delivered at a specific time, tailored to an exact theme (often totaling in hundreds of Ā£Ā£) and all for what...a tiny little mention in their stories. And they have the nerve to word it in such a way that makes it sound like theyā€™re doing YOU a favour
Wow that is awful but not surprising. Instagram has created a whole generation of people who sell a lifestyle that is mostly fake- just recently some influencers were exposed for posing in a fake private jet to make it look like they were flying private. I really wish some of these businesses would go to the press or do some kind of post that would go viral exposing these people. Bunch of entitled people who can't get a proper job all thinking they are models and important people that deserve free things.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Iā€™d be VERY concerned if any of my children drew that picture.
Sheā€™s also mocking him tucking in a teddy into a blanket on his bed this morning. Little boy displaying more mothering instinct than his own Mom.

jesus, imagine not even your bed being private.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Eduardo sees annal always angry, Emilia smiling, joliar always with his mouth open and everyone else sad ...... and thatā€™s before you get to whatever is happening in the circled section šŸ˜„ ..... I really hate those adults

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Iā€™d be VERY concerned if any of my children drew that picture.
Sheā€™s also mocking him tucking in a teddy into a blanket on his bed this morning. Little boy displaying more mothering instinct than his own Mom.

jesus, imagine not even your bed being private.
Do they ever stop mocking him ? Jesus Christ, what is wrong with them ? No-one deserved to be mocked the way he is. His family is supposed to be his safe haven.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Imagine my surprise when I seen on the Sjs fan page they comapared Jonathan to Andrea's toddler body!!! šŸ¤£ Even they think he looks just like a toddler.

Screenshot_20201012-141504_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20201012-141521_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So they originally said Anna would be making videos every other day (I think?) and the LeFlooftv videos would be on the alternative days apart from the weekend off. That didn't last long. There was no 'WIAW' from Anna last week and the last video was from Monday 5th Oct. Now this 'No Kids Allowed' thing from J's account is every Wednesday and Monday. It's ridiculous how they don't stick to new plans for the channels.

Nice to hear from you! Though not so nice to hear of their awful sponging. I think it's mean when they beg for small business to do events etc. for them because they can't afford to give freebies. What is gross about their kids' bdays is they are all themed and tailored to something Anna likes rather than something the children have chosen. I remember LOL dolls sent their new product for Emilia's b/day in 2018 which was worth about Ā£100 and lots of people on the sites argued the company could have let a hospital or children's home's playroom have that new toy rather than give to a YouTuber's child. Plus Emilia was more into Disney than LOL dolls. It's kind of disgusting. Eduardo had Beatrix Potter and Frozen parties arranged for him when he was more into other stuff.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
yes Anna always projects her own interests onto the kids. Remember Andrea was into Paw Patrol and Duggie, now suddenly he is only watching Rapunzel and other Disney movies in the mornings! What is her obsession with Disney? All 4 of her kids have to be hooked on it and there is no room for other interests. My kids are 4 and 2 and although we have the disney plus channel subscription, neither of them are interested. They prefer cbeebies shows and netflix so that is what I put on for them!

Reactions: 9
yes Anna always projects her own interests onto the kids. Remember Andrea was into Paw Patrol and Duggie, now suddenly he is only watching Rapunzel and other Disney movies in the mornings! What is her obsession with Disney? All 4 of her kids have to be hooked on it and there is no room for other interests. My kids are 4 and 2 and although we have the disney plus channel subscription, neither of them are interested. They prefer cbeebies shows and netflix so that is what I put on for them!
because she's a basic b-tch with no imagination of her own, she follows the crowd with everything, she has no original ideas of her own and doesnt branch out with food fashion or life - so she expects her kids to be the same, oh what a huge mistake

• Sad
What is her obsession with Disney? All 4 of her kids have to be hooked on it and there is no room for other interests.
Because she needs the kids to all be obsessed with the same thing so that they can leave the same tv shows to babysit them and so they can share toys, so she can buy birthday presents with barely any though aslong as itā€™s Disney. Makes her life easier but is extremely selfish

• Wow
Reactions: 13
With regards to paw patrol etc, both of the ā€˜adultsā€™ are thick as tit and canā€™t remember the names of the op gang šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So they originally said Anna would be making videos every other day (I think?) and the LeFlooftv videos would be on the alternative days apart from the weekend off. That didn't last long. There was no 'WIAW' from Anna last week and the last video was from Monday 5th Oct. Now this 'No Kids Allowed' thing from J's account is every Wednesday and Monday. It's ridiculous how they don't stick to new plans for the channels.
They are grasping at straws for a format that works. But every time they change the format they bleed viewers.The only reason they got any views for yesterday video was because people are nosy. But once people know what this channel is about, they will soon lose interest.

• Sad
Eduardo sees annal always angry, Emilia smiling, joliar always with his mouth open and everyone else sad ...... and thatā€™s before you get to whatever is happening in the circled section šŸ˜„ ..... I really hate those adults
That's Joan in the Tik Toks - wandering around with the mouth open

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I resisted giving them a view after such a crappy blog title. Not only was it riding on the coat tails of CT and JLā€™s horrible loss, it was once again, clickbait, as well as disrespectful of their ā€œsquidā€.

I used to hate watch them but I donā€™t think I can even do that anymore. Anna - whose ethics I always questioned - has now turned into trailer park trash (I mean, boobs out, over lined lips, over bleached hair - what does she look like ?). Donā€™t get me started on her gnome.

Not only donā€™t they care what people think of their content, they no longer care how they are perceived. Thatā€™s desperation for you.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.