SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree with you, I miscarried 5 weeks ago, baby died at 9 weeks, passing was horrific but would never in a million years compare this to a still born baby. That is a league completely on it's own
Oh no, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you are taking good care of yourself and taking the time you need to process it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Totally agree with you, I miscarried 5 weeks ago, baby died at 9 weeks, passing was horrific but would never in a million years compare this to a still born baby. That is a league completely on it's own
Sorry for your loss ❤. My sister miscarried about 3 weeks ago at 8 weeks after going through IVF.

I can't believe they're bringing it up again. The poor baby should be left to rest in peace now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
To some extent i like Jonathan and Anna and had watched them for years but feel they have been out of touch for a while. What got me is the video of Eduardo crying in the car the other day and just now Anna has shared a picture he drew at school and all i can see is all the sad faces he has drawn and an angry looking face on Anna. Children’s drawings speak a lot of words and Eduardo is clearly feeling sad at the moment.... he is made a laughing stock by his own mother and i really do feel so sad for him.
I don’t understand why she would share that picture e2 made? It’s so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
imagine your child always drawing you looking angry and himself looks so awful and sad, but thinking its funny WTF

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
She's weird that's why.
I wanna know what's going on in the part of the picture I circled?? It is sad the amount of sad faces on everyone he drew.

View attachment 273881
Oh wow! Eduardo’s picture is actually heartbreaking to see! Anyone who looks up to these people as ‘goals’ for parenting need to wake up and see that this is a little boy who clearly isn’t happy and his parents are just mocking him all the time! The fact Anna thought- wow this will be so funny to post- shows just how out of touch they are with their children, there is no compassion and they are so deep into a world which revolves around ‘the content’ that their own children’s feelings have been left far behind.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
She's weird that's why.
I wanna know what's going on in the part of the picture I circled?? It is sad the amount of sad faces on everyone he drew.

View attachment 273881
As someone who works with kids, if I had a child drawing pictures like that with sad people or drawing themselves sad quite often, then I'd have to question the parents to see if there's anything going on that is upsetting the child or make notes and voice concerns to the safeguarding lead. Seeing the last two pictures Eduardo has done has me concerned about him. He isn't being treated right by his parents or by his older sibling which could soon turn into all his siblings as they start to model the behaviour they see from Anna, Jonathan and Emilia. I do hope his teacher is making note of these pictures and raises their concern.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
It broke my heart. I know money/viewers is an issue for them at the moment but it would do those kids the world of good if they stopped vlogging for a month and cancelled the nanny. It’s a big worry Eduardo drew that, and like many have said on here already, he will need a lot of help when he’s older.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Jonno doing a comparison with anna and sinna[dog] saying they have 3 girls and one boy like the dogs,,,, what a bastard.
What the actual duck!😠 I really feel for poor Eddy, they are bleeping pushing for him to be gay, he's only six years old, how disgusting! It's reminding me of that poor eleven year old boy that's supposedly trans, it's been on the news, and his own father is exploiting him , and Jof and Anna are doing the exact same with Eddy, but even worse is they take the piss out of him at the same time! bleeping disgusting pieces of tit, both of them!😠😠😠😠

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Has Anna just abandoned her channel? Oof all that hard work the last 3 months mustve just been too much. How long did we predict her channel would last? 2-3 months right?? Look at that, tattle knows all.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To some extent i like Jonathan and Anna and had watched them for years but feel they have been out of touch for a while. What got me is the video of Eduardo crying in the car the other day and just now Anna has shared a picture he drew at school and all i can see is all the sad faces he has drawn and an angry looking face on Anna. Children’s drawings speak a lot of words and Eduardo is clearly feeling sad at the moment.... he is made a laughing stock by his own mother and i really do feel so sad for him.
So, how can you like these two pieces of tit?

because witch needs to take the piss out of Eddy every bleeping day!😠😠😠

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
in reply to you Jak...

Sorry - thought i made it clear when i said that i USED TO watch them. I have no interest in their lives anymore and haven’t for years but still follow on insta which is how i came across todays stories. I don’t feel like I need to explain myself on here. Clearly I have expressed concern for their son

Reactions: 9
What the actual duck!😠 I really feel for poor Eddy, they are bleeping pushing for him to be gay, he's only six years old, how disgusting! It's reminding me of that poor eleven year old boy that's supposedly trans, it's been on the news, and his own father is exploiting him , and Jof and Anna are doing the exact same with Eddy, but even worse is they take the piss out of him at the same time! bleeping disgusting pieces of tit, both of them!😠😠😠😠
Being a gay does not = being a girl like wtf that’s so disrespectful to so many people.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She's weird that's why.

View attachment 273881
The part that’s been circled is actually disturbing. If either of my kids came home with something like this I wouldn’t be posting it for lols I’d be asking what’s going on? What is it? But then that’s coming from a parent - like most of us “trolls” heh, who have a good parental relationship and connection with our kids and don’t bully and exploit them at any given chance.

So I couldn’t trust my ears and had to watch that particular segment twice to make sure. She talks about how the chunks were coming out of her and then Jonathan kept making her laugh during the whole bleeding process and apparently it made it worse. While telling, both of them are laughing. So they go from all sentimental and (her) crying to laughing within minutes. There’s more after this but this in particular left me speechless.
Deeply concerning how insensitive they are just chuckling there way through potential triggering details. But it’s just such a sad a traumatic thing, that they just couldn’t stop laughing. These people have no idea do they? Get them off the internet for Christ sakes

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The part that’s been circled is actually disturbing. If either of my kids came home with something like this I wouldn’t be posting it for lols I’d be asking what’s going on? What is it? But then that’s coming from a parent - like most of us “trolls” heh, who have a good parental relationship and connection with our kids and don’t bully and exploit them at any given chance.
I would go straight to my child to ask them how their day has been and to talk about the picture to perhaps see what is going on in their mind. Not post it for the world to see and laugh. That is your little boys picture that more than likely he did not consent for it to be shared to everyone! Feel so so sad for him.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Newbie tattler🙋🏽‍♀️

I had no idea who this family was until the company I own got an email from their “team” a couple years ago asking for free things for their kid’s birthday party. It had to be free AND tailored to a specific theme.
How unbelievably tacky, you can’t spend a few quid on your child’s birthday... meanwhile the images on the insta page and website that the manager linked to as proof of their influence suggest that they are more than capable of paying for the goods themselves.

My company was in its infancy back then and i loathe how these entitled influencers purposefully target small business for free tit despite clearly having the means to pay for it.

I told them to go do one. Their influencer dollars can’t pay my bills.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
I don't know where to even begin with this post.

People assume Anna and Jonathan prevent Eduardo from playing with "boys toys." Every video I've ever seen of that child paints a very different story. I've never once seen him gravitate towards cars, trucks, or whatever else people think only boys are supposed to play with. They give him everything he's ever asked for. If you watched his birthday video this year he even said some of the things he received were on his list. I'm genuinely perplexed when people say they are "forcing it down his throat." You are giving them way too much credit and Eduardo not enough. People absolutely refuse to accept the fact that Eduardo might actually enjoy playing with the toys he has.

Serious question for you and anyone else who feels "disgusted" by Eduardo's choice of self expression. If Emilia and Alessia started showing interest in toy cars, monster trucks, action figures, and skate boards would you think it was "disgusting?" If they said they wanted to grow up to be a mechanic, a construction worker, a pilot, a welder, a solider, or anything else you'd label a "man's profession," would you be so discouraging? Whatever hang ups you might have, stop projecting them onto other people's kids.

Lastly, being homosexual and being transgender are not the same thing so stop suggesting that they are.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
When he was a toddler they never brought him any "boy" toys and he just played with Emilias dolls, this was before he could make decisions about what he liked/didn't like. Then from that, J+A decided that he loved "more girly" toys (which he does, I'm not saying he doesn't) and kept buying him them and hence the narrative of "our gender fluid and girly" son. Now they have Andrea (their "real boy"). For his birthday he got a car garage or something along those lines and both Eduardo and Alessia were really interested in it. Yet we will see at Christmas neither will get toys like this despite showing interest. He does have an interest in cars and "less feminine" toys as well. If you look at the toy room, it's 90% "girly" toys, so it's not that he doesn't like playing with them, it's that he's shown an interest in others and he doesn't get the option because it breaks the storyline Js chosen for him. He also used to play rugby, but was taken out of it despite enjoying it.
It's not us pushing the "Eduardo is transgender/gender fluid" narrative, it's his parents exploiting his every move. We're disgusted by his parents pushing said narrative and then mocking him for it (Jonathan for example laughed at Eduardos sparkly shoes calling Eduardo a little girl), not with Eduardo for not playing with "masculine" toys - no one has said that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't know where to even begin with this post.

People assume Anna and Jonathan prevent Eduardo from playing with "boys toys." Every video I've ever seen of that child paints a very different story. I've never once seen him gravitate towards cars, trucks, or whatever else people think only boys are supposed to play with. They give him everything he's ever asked for. If you watched his birthday video this year he even said some of the things he received were on his list. I'm genuinely perplexed when people say they are "forcing it down his throat." You are giving them way too much credit and Eduardo not enough. People absolutely refuse to accept the fact that Eduardo might actually enjoy playing with the toys he has.

Serious question for you and anyone else who feels "disgusted" by Eduardo's choice of self expression. If Emilia and Alessia started showing interest in toy cars, monster trucks, action figures, and skate boards would you think it was "disgusting?" If they said they wanted to grow up to be a mechanic, a construction worker, a pilot, a welder, a solider, or anything else you'd label a "man's profession," would you be so discouraging? Whatever hang ups you might have, stop projecting them onto other people's kids.

Lastly, being homosexual and being transgender are not the same thing so stop suggesting that they are.
No one is disgusted by Eduardo expression re girls stuff, where did you even got that from?

I am disgusted with the parents, that Eduardo HIMSELF wanted to change from the princess dress for the class ZOOM call, because he DOESNT WANT TO BEE SEEN PUBLICALLY in dresses (but have no other dress costumes to chose) and they should respect that, yet they keep posting it for the very same people online to see...

I am disgusted that yes they pushing this narrative to him, because he NEVER had boy toys as a toddler, he never had 'boy' costumes to dress in..he was NOT given an option, and they make sure it's being shown (like when they went on holiday, they made sure the barbie is sticking from Eduardo backpack, why they didnt do same with to Emilia, they didnt even gave him choice in toy shop, straight to barbies and out) and even laugh at him for it....

Anna herself said Eduardo is showing interest in "boys' toys now they buying 'boys' toys for Andrea... when in legoland he enjoyed the 'boys' stuff like cars and trains..

And yes I would be same disgusted with Annal and Jono if they were forcing emilia to be a boyish girl, if it wasnt her choice..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.