SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is quite off putting is the evil, conniving look on Anna’s face while Emilia is filming this clip. Has anyone saved it ?

That is not normal behavior from a mum and the fact that she is encouraging Emilia is very worrying. Poor Eduardo.
Yes i have i can try upload it of you want me too. I just don't know if it works

Reactions: 8
Aw nah poor lil Eduardo :(
Imaaaagine the telling off he would get if roles were reversed and it was him recording Emilia 🥴
Jus wanna hug him poor lil baby

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
she would make jonno do it because she said it was "too cruel" for her to deal with
yeah, when in reality she's just too lazy. The cruelty is the point of her parenting this way. She's hoping they will be so afraid, they won't misbehave and she won't have to parent them.

Wow, I just watched it, I really can’t..
WTF! This is messed up! No words for that.
Do you mind sharing what it is for people who don't want to give him a view?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
This is what Anna got Emilia to film.
It's horrible. It's sick in the head.
How can a mother do this. How can a mother let her daughter film her son in distress needing to go to toilet. The poor lad is needing to go and he is shot scared he will wet himself in the car in his car seat which probably stay wet cause his parents can't be bothered to clean. He scared that his uniform is goingbto get wet. He be probably scared Anna told Jonathan to be ready to film as soon as he gets in the drive. Get the boy out of this family. In fact take away the last three and their can keep Emilia.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Is this the Tik Tok tattLers mentioned above?

And that film of poor Eduardo... Minion video fans ... You are PROUD of that?? If so you are a very sick in the head young woman😤

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

And that film of poor Eduardo... Minion video fans ... You are PROUD of that?? If so you are a very sick in the head young woman😤
Does anyone else find it weird how dark it is outside and that there is no sign of the other kids? Is E1 working over time again?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Okay so basically Jonathan, Eduardo and Emilia appear in this Tik-Tok and it starts off with a girls voice saying: „For so many years, I thought that there was something wrong with me, that I was the black sheep, that I needed to change my personality“.

Eduardo is lipsyncing that part and doing weird moves to it, followed by Emilia holding a pen with her foot and lipsyncing „ [...]I realized who I was...“
Then next scene Jonathan, Emilia and Eduardo finishing the sentence with „I’m a piece of tit

I hope this gives you a picture.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

No its the one where there say Eduardo is the black sheep but this one is bad enough.
P.s your not saying about me been sick in the head are you. I saved the video to send to companies to say look Anna laughs at her son nearly wetting himself.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
No!!!! I meant the young video fan girl who constantly replies on hobbits Twitter how proud she Is of them... It's on an earlier post... I posted the Twitter page link showing her stupid reply to him

Reactions: 8
No!!!! I meant the young video fan girl who constantly replies on hobbits Twitter how proud she Is of them... It's on an earlier post... I posted the Twitter page link showing her stupid reply to him
Got you. I panicked for a second then.

Got you. I panicked for a second then.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Only just came across this family. And sorry if I’ve got it wrong and he’s a great catch or something but she seems way out of his league?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Only just came across this family. And sorry if I’ve got it wrong and he’s a great catch or something but she seems way out of his league?!
They are both complete knobheads so actually fairly well matched.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
No its the one where there say Eduardo is the black sheep but this one is bad enough.
P.s your not saying about me been sick in the head are you. I saved the video to send to companies to say look Anna laughs at her son nearly wetting himself.
Please send this to LOLUK. They are making loads of money of that sponsorship and I doubt they would approve of how they treat and bully their kids.

Please send this to LOLUK. They are making loads of money of that sponsorship and I doubt they would approve of how they treat and bully their kids.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Watching that video of E2 was awful like needing the bathroom is painful esp when you're busting to the extent he looked to be nevermind your mum and sister thinking it's hilarious...also teaching your daughter it's ok to make fun of someone when they are in pain or upset

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Actually Anna, he’s not moody he is looking extremely sad. And no wonder why : you bully him, you belittle him, you mock him and you never make him feel as though he is loved. What you posted yesterday is despicable: no child should be mocked by the very people who are supposed to love him, safeguard him and ensure his wellbeing. What on earth is wrong with you ?

There will come a day when this sweet child completely turns on you and will tell you a few home truths. And what will you say to that ? That your own son is a troll ?!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
This is what Anna got Emilia to film.
It's horrible. It's sick in the head.
How can a mother do this. How can a mother let her daughter film her son in distress needing to go to toilet. The poor lad is needing to go and he is shot scared he will wet himself in the car in his car seat which probably stay wet cause his parents can't be bothered to clean. He scared that his uniform is goingbto get wet. He be probably scared Anna told Jonathan to be ready to film as soon as he gets in the drive. Get the boy out of this family. In fact take away the last three and their can keep Emilia.
🤬🤬🤬🤬 you absolute evil witch, I'm discusted!!! You dont deserve children atall !!! That poor boy, it's such a horrible feeling when you are so desperate to go pee, it happened to me yesterday on a short trip, god knows why I needed to go cus I went before I left but the pain was unbearable, i knew a petrol station was coming up and all I could focus on was that, i was even temoted to turn off the main road and go by the side of the car but I kept going and finaly got to the petrol station, I'd never let a child go through that, she could have pulled over somewhere!!! Imagine the shame hed have had to go through if he hadn't have held on, cus I'm telling you know that would have been on there vlog for sure!!! I expect that was going through his mind too, I swear I hate those two more and more each day, the abuse is getting worse and worse, !!!! well social services will be hearing about all there recent abusive behaviour toward there children now!!!! And dont even get me started on emilia!!!!😡😡👹👹👹 shes one evil self centred brat,and not going to lose all her friends for sure, she will end up with no friends like her mother and father!!! 😠

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.