Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JimmyMac55

Chatty Member
Jonno doing a comparison with anna and sinna[dog] saying they have 3 girls and one boy like the dogs,,,, what a bastard.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Magnolia23

VIP Member
I don't know where to even begin with this post.

People assume Anna and Jonathan prevent Eduardo from playing with "boys toys." Every video I've ever seen of that child paints a very different story. I've never once seen him gravitate towards cars, trucks, or whatever else people think only boys are supposed to play with. They give him everything he's ever asked for. If you watched his birthday video this year he even said some of the things he received were on his list. I'm genuinely perplexed when people say they are "forcing it down his throat." You are giving them way too much credit and Eduardo not enough. People absolutely refuse to accept the fact that Eduardo might actually enjoy playing with the toys he has.

Serious question for you and anyone else who feels "disgusted" by Eduardo's choice of self expression. If Emilia and Alessia started showing interest in toy cars, monster trucks, action figures, and skate boards would you think it was "disgusting?" If they said they wanted to grow up to be a mechanic, a construction worker, a pilot, a welder, a solider, or anything else you'd label a "man's profession," would you be so discouraging? Whatever hang ups you might have, stop projecting them onto other people's kids.

Lastly, being homosexual and being transgender are not the same thing so stop suggesting that they are.
No one is disgusted by Eduardo expression re girls stuff, where did you even got that from?

I am disgusted with the parents, that Eduardo HIMSELF wanted to change from the princess dress for the class ZOOM call, because he DOESNT WANT TO BEE SEEN PUBLICALLY in dresses (but have no other dress costumes to chose) and they should respect that, yet they keep posting it for the very same people online to see...

I am disgusted that yes they pushing this narrative to him, because he NEVER had boy toys as a toddler, he never had 'boy' costumes to dress in..he was NOT given an option, and they make sure it's being shown (like when they went on holiday, they made sure the barbie is sticking from Eduardo backpack, why they didnt do same with to Emilia, they didnt even gave him choice in toy shop, straight to barbies and out) and even laugh at him for it....

Anna herself said Eduardo is showing interest in "boys' toys now they buying 'boys' toys for Andrea... when in legoland he enjoyed the 'boys' stuff like cars and trains..

And yes I would be same disgusted with Annal and Jono if they were forcing emilia to be a boyish girl, if it wasnt her choice..

• Sad
  • Heart

Hello2468

To some extent i like Jonathan and Anna and had watched them for years but feel they have been out of touch for a while. What got me is the video of Eduardo crying in the car the other day and just now Anna has shared a picture he drew at school and all i can see is all the sad faces he has drawn and an angry looking face on Anna. Children’s drawings speak a lot of words and Eduardo is clearly feeling sad at the moment.... he is made a laughing stock by his own mother and i really do feel so sad for him.

• Sad
  • Angry

SarahN

VIP Member
I can't even begin to imagine how Eduardo will feel when he fully realizes that his whole childhood, including the most personal moments, is out there for everyone to see. Not only his personal moments, but his whole intimacy. Something as personal and intimate as sexual orientation is NOT something to be discussed by parents, and especially not in a public forum such as YouTube. How dare they ?

He knows he is being filmed, but does he comprehend who is watching ? How long it will be online for ? Whether he can or would be allowed to delete the content by his parents ? He is at an age where he is probably being laughed at from time to time by his fellow school mates (as we all are at some point), but when that becomes full on bullying, how is he going to cope ? How will they help him navigate this ? Will they get him help and take responsibility ? I can tell you one thing: the big mansion, LOL dolls galore and private school education will NOT matter one bit to him, especially not when he starts to meet people from different backgrounds and learn that people from less affluent backgrounds had wonderful childhoods, where their privacy was respected by their parents. Parents who did not shower them with (gifted) tat, but instead, showed them what they will keep forever: love. Everything Anna regards as important is nowhere near a consolation prize in comparison to the anguish he will be feeling once he is the laughing stock of the whole school/ college/ uni/ and even workplace.

What is worrying is that, the more desperate they get, the least they care about how low they need to stoop in order to make a buck. Discussing Eduardo's sexuality/ gender preference (sorry if this is not the right terminology - I don't mean to be disrespectful at all) for everyone to discuss, pushing this narrative at every opportunity, instead of offering him support IN PRIVATE to navigate his feelings, and laughing at him at every opportunity, is despicable. It's abusive. And it will have repercussions his whole life unless somebody (family ? school ? social services ?) steps in. If they don't, they will be responsible for failing this poor child. They can't all be blind to what is going on so why is no-one stepping up to help him and to get this topic of discussion off social media until he is old enough and ready to discuss this himself (which may never happen, it will be up to him).

Sorry for the rant. Just because Anna is willing to discuss her ED does not give her the right to discuss anything personal pertaining to E2 or any of her other children, or anyone else but herself, for that matter.

• Heart
  • Sad

ciramhn

Just watched the waxing video and all I can say is, he's gonna do a Bruce Jenner in a few years.

• Haha
  • Heart

SarahN

VIP Member
Actually Anna, he’s not moody he is looking extremely sad. And no wonder why : you bully him, you belittle him, you mock him and you never make him feel as though he is loved. What you posted yesterday is despicable: no child should be mocked by the very people who are supposed to love him, safeguard him and ensure his wellbeing. What on earth is wrong with you ?

There will come a day when this sweet child completely turns on you and will tell you a few home truths. And what will you say to that ? That your own son is a troll ?!

• Sad
  • Angry

Chriss71

VIP Member
Does Anna’s dog voice annoy the hell out of anyone else?! Even Jonathan seems pissed off when she does it

I will never understand why they share bedrooms in that massive house. Even more so them talking about downsizing with 4 kids and 6 dogs is crazy. They can’t share bedrooms until they’re 18!
They share bedrooms simply for one reason and that being when the smaller ones wake early or in the night the older kids have to see to them cus there lazy ass bitch of a mother has done her mother duties for the day!!!😡

• Angry
  • Sad

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
She's weird that's why.
I wanna know what's going on in the part of the picture I circled?? It is sad the amount of sad faces on everyone he drew.

View attachment 273881
As someone who works with kids, if I had a child drawing pictures like that with sad people or drawing themselves sad quite often, then I'd have to question the parents to see if there's anything going on that is upsetting the child or make notes and voice concerns to the safeguarding lead. Seeing the last two pictures Eduardo has done has me concerned about him. He isn't being treated right by his parents or by his older sibling which could soon turn into all his siblings as they start to model the behaviour they see from Anna, Jonathan and Emilia. I do hope his teacher is making note of these pictures and raises their concern.

• Sad

Heidi77

VIP Member
Anna you do know if you were a real stay at home mum you would have to actually clean your own house, do your own laundry, walk your own dogs etc? Did she say she would only have had 2 kids? Have they just admitted they only had more kids for views?

• Wow
  • Heart

Offtobuttonmoon

VIP Member
I think it starting to dawn on some of them, judging by some of the comments, and the secret videos are now being called car chats.
View attachment 268538
The fans are so scared of saying the wrong thing. They're tip toeing around him and ass kissing for fear of being called a troll or hater.
His response says it all really. Such a manipulative little weasel.
It's no wonder their channels are dying 😊👌

• Heart
  • Angry

Greentrees

VIP Member
They got a gifted Halloween box of stuff from Claires Accessories and one of the things in the box was a head band foxtail and where does sicko nutjob put it, straight on his sweaty tiny, tiny, little pewny pee wee little willy area. Ewwwwww:sick:🙈
9E67E2A4-24D2-4B3C-AEFA-E9CADEAFE885.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

abcdabcd

VIP Member
What got me was the fact that they recorded the "podcast" in the garage/study and that's where Anna actually got emotional talking about it, - and only later set the camera up in the living room to shoot the "we're sad we've lost a baby"-thumbnail to go with the video. The fact that Jonathan set up the timer and they both pulled a sad face on command is just so disgusting and completely disrespectful.

Plus, while we can argue about Chrissy Teigen's way of dealing with her miscarriage, at worst it was attention grabbing, she hasn't made a penny from the way she's publicly dealt with it. The SJ's clearly and consciously click-baited and exploited the situation and continue to do so to this day in order to get views and subscribers, ie they actually try to make money from it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

SarahN

VIP Member
Well, looks like she posted Eduardo’s drawing once again to mock him but all it is showing is that they have completely failed him at creating a household that is conducive to a happy child. I would not only be embarrassed, I would be beside myself with guilt and worry. At that age, all my daughter drew were happy faces, hearts, flowers etc ... not people with sad faces.

Anna stop taking the Mickey out of him and start taking stock at what he is trying to tell you, how unhappy he looks, and what you can do to turn the situation around. Soon it will be too late.

• Sad

Magnolia23

VIP Member
I just watched the video and I wanted to cry for that little boy.

I can understand that there may not be toilets around but surely you’d be reassuring him instead of laughing. “Don’t worry we’ll be hone in x minutes.” Etc.
What I found worst is.... (i mean yes this happens, it's a kid thing) but the bitch went over the board giving emilia the camera for her to actually film t and then she posted it online 🤬

• Angry

Hello-123

She's weird that's why.
I wanna know what's going on in the part of the picture I circled?? It is sad the amount of sad faces on everyone he drew.

View attachment 273881
Oh wow! Eduardo’s picture is actually heartbreaking to see! Anyone who looks up to these people as ‘goals’ for parenting need to wake up and see that this is a little boy who clearly isn’t happy and his parents are just mocking him all the time! The fact Anna thought- wow this will be so funny to post- shows just how out of touch they are with their children, there is no compassion and they are so deep into a world which revolves around ‘the content’ that their own children’s feelings have been left far behind.

• Sad
  • Angry

prinnygrace

VIP Member
No, being transgender and homosexual are not the same thing. But Eduardo is 6. His parents shouldn’t be pushing either narrative on it him and should let him express himself and play with whatever he wants to, which given the choice I genuinely believe would be a mixture of dolls and cars/more “boyish” toys.

• Heart

SarahN

VIP Member
Just reading back on my post, actually, I think I've just had an epiphany ... discussing E2's sexuality, and specifically yesterday's post, is blatantly them making it all about them: how they feel about E2 liking to dress up and play with dolls ... it's nothing to do with him, but all to do with them. We're kewl, we're OK with it, aren't we great. And in order to show how cool they are, they completely forfeit E2's right to intimacy and privacy and throw him under the bus for years to come by disclosing and discussing this without his consent. They are disgusting.

I'm not saying these things shouldn't be discussed ... but they certainly should not be disclosed until the person who this concerns is old enough to give consent. Shine a light, by all means, but don't pull the rug from under someone unbeknownst to them, and without giving a second thought about the repercussions in their future life.

• Angry
  • Sad

abcdabcd

VIP Member
... next scene after the one I just described is Andrea sitting alone and unsecured in the front seat of the John Deere while Jonathan drives and films, those seats are usually on springs to absorb shocks, all it takes is one rock and someone of Andrea's weight would get ejected. The scene before that is Jonathan telling Eduardo that Alessia can do whatever to him because she's 'a baby' and he tells him in graphic detail that his brain is going to fall out if he sneezes more than once. Eduardo is constantly distraught, he even got upset because the cereal box was upside down in the cupboard, he must be on the edge and constantly stressed if small things like this trigger him, it's so hard to watch... And that's all just in one random vlog I watched! And of course Emilia talking how her sports team in school is the best and will always win while Eduardo tries to say that he doesn't want to go to school (which Jonathan just ignores)

• Sad
  • Angry

scoobie

VIP Member
Is anyone else disgusted by the todays video tittle&thumbnail...?
Yesterday video was 'our daughter becomes a teenager' and today 'she had her exam' with her finger pointing down 'there' .... 8 ads in the video too!! He knows exactly what sort of people will be watching it! How the fuck can Anna allow this? How pervert of a person you must be to convert reciting a poem into perv inviting sugestive video 🤮🤬🤬🤬
I'm so angry 🤬
This is such a reach 😂😂😂

They absolutely exploit their children but the idea I think you’re suggesting... like he’s trying to insinuate she’s had a gynaecological exam?!? That’s a really weird take in my opinion and clearly not the intention. She had an exam. Alessia’s hand was pointing in the frame then the image has been flipped. And the finger points at the title in the thumbnail.
03C019CD-2C35-4EB9-B01F-01D3846A7D6C.jpeg
7C88FD2D-2F36-4ADC-BB7E-0C7F3DEEF9A3.jpeg

• Sick