SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the waxing video and all I can say is, he's gonna do a Bruce Jenner in a few years.
I have thought this for YEARS!!!
Bruce Jenner once said in an interview that he always was more excited about having babies and playing the motherly roll then most men. Jonathan in my opinion has always been the more motherly figure between the 2 of them. Anna always seemed inconvenienced by her kids from birth whereas Jonathan was always taking care of them and fulfilling the mothers roll when the nanny wasn't available of course. Plus he wanted to be around them more to exploit every moment for the vlogs and money. Bruce Jenner also admitted to taking hormones years and years before his transformation to feel more feminine etc. I totally could see Anna being ok with her husband wanting to be more feminine and wanting to be transgender. Besides she's clearly not interested in him sexually so what does she care if he isn't attracted to her in that way. I think J has loads of secrets and Anna knows about alot of them and is fine with it.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Not strictly J&A but just went to see what Erika is up to and she's deleted all the videos off her channel except a shoe collection one? And she's dropped under 200k subs, currently at 199k..I know she's basically an instagrammer now but I assume she got a little bit of Adsense from people watching her existing videos?
The intro for 'no kids allowed' is gone too.....?

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think the showergate incident was staged?

The reason I am saying this, is when you look at the original footage of the incident, it all looks a little false. Yes, post the incident Jonathan could not control the backlash and Belle PR had to step in. But when you look at other factors i.e. their viewing figures for June 2019 all three of the Sacconejoly channels had hit rock bottom. Then over the course of July and August there was a lot of clickbait videos, showergate plus a couple of apology videos. So now looking back over all this data, it just looks like a concerted effort by Jonathan to recover the channels.

Anyway, to come to the point of this posting, we are almost back at the same point with regards to views that Jonathan and Anna were in June last year. I suspect the “NoKidsAllowed” channel will kick the problem down the road a month or two, but I just feel we are heading for another major incident with Jonathan and Anna in an effort to recover their viewing figures

Just so you understand where I am coming from on this issue. Below are the viewing figures for June 2019, when they hit rock bottom, and beside them are last month’s viewing figures. As you can see, their latest monthly figures are getting very closed to June 2019 figures!
image003.png

Edited, to cover the first NoKidsAllowed video, and guess what, it'd clickbait!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wow. They've really hit a new low with a clickbait title like "WE LOST A BABY :("

"Discussing our miscarriage" or "Baby loss in the public eye" would've sufficed :rolleyes:

Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 18.13.08.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Am I the only one who thinks uploading a video called 'We lost a baby' to a channel called 'No Kids Allowed' is a tad bit tasteless? And pretty much defying the purpose of the channel, I guess they can't exist without exploiting those kids for two minutes...

Don't get me started on Jonathan's completely insincere 'look how sad and sexy I am' pout!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I just wish they'd let that poor baby rest in peace and stop using them for content.
It’s so unbelievably tragic isn’t it on the subject of the poor miscarried baby, even then, when it was “happening” and “current” they milked it. Who am I to judge someone’s way or mourning, but it left a bitter taste in my mouth and still does.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
NKA, discussing Chrissy Teigan and the backlash she had from sharing her miscarriage
How dare they use someone's grief and compare it to a situation that even though i don't doubt can still be hurtful was already milked years ago... unfortunately many people lose babies and each grieves their own way. I won't judge Teigan and Legend for sharing , but there's sharing and oversharing and while Tiegan only posted that one photo and went silent for her mourning, the SJs milked the whole process event getting Zoella involved...
they could just do a "if you wxant to know just watch our former vlogs" 20 second video...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Jonno doing a comparison with anna and sinna[dog] saying they have 3 girls and one boy like the dogs,,,, what a bastard.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So I couldn’t trust my ears and had to watch that particular segment twice to make sure. She talks about how the chunks were coming out of her and then Jonathan kept making her laugh during the whole bleeding process and apparently it made it worse. While telling, both of them are laughing. So they go from all sentimental and (her) crying to laughing within minutes. There’s more after this but this in particular left me speechless.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I can't belive there going through this all again.
Just cause that celebrity went through it you have to share your story that fans already know. But Christu was older then yours Anna yours didn't develop well from the start. And i'm so sorry you had an miscarriage. But Christy had hers delivered hers was a form of a baby. It's heartbreaking. But using this again for views is sickening to me.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
To some extent i like Jonathan and Anna and had watched them for years but feel they have been out of touch for a while. What got me is the video of Eduardo crying in the car the other day and just now Anna has shared a picture he drew at school and all i can see is all the sad faces he has drawn and an angry looking face on Anna. Children’s drawings speak a lot of words and Eduardo is clearly feeling sad at the moment.... he is made a laughing stock by his own mother and i really do feel so sad for him.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I found it strange that they compared their early pregnancy loss, which Anna said before was actually a blighted ovum that she found out about through an early ultrasound at what she thought was 8 weeks pregnant, to Chrissy Teigan's loss, which was actually a stillbirth. Chrissy actually had to give birth to a baby that she knew was no longer alive, which I feel is a very very different experience. She lost a fully formed baby that she had to give birth to and grieve in her arms after she delivered it. Anna and Jono, while it is sad, experienced a loss that was essentially not a formed fetus even. Of course emotionally you still grieve the loss and think of it as the baby that could have been, and on a physical level Anna had to expel all of the intrauterine contents that made it feel very traumatic, but to compare it to a woman's stillborn baby, that is just not even the same.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
I found it strange that they compared their early pregnancy loss, which Anna said before was actually a blighted ovum that she found out about through an early ultrasound at what she thought was 8 weeks pregnant, to Chrissy Teigan's loss, which was actually a stillbirth. Chrissy actually had to give birth to a baby that she knew was no longer alive, which I feel is a very very different experience. She lost a fully formed baby that she had to give birth to and grieve in her arms after she delivered it. Anna and Jono, while it is sad, experienced a loss that was essentially not a formed fetus even. Of course emotionally you still grieve the loss and think of it as the baby that could have been, and on a physical level Anna had to expel all of the intrauterine contents that made it feel very traumatic, but to compare it to a woman's stillborn baby, that is just not even the same.
Totally agree with you, I miscarried 5 weeks ago, baby died at 9 weeks, passing was horrific but would never in a million years compare this to a still born baby. That is a league completely on it's own

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.