SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread! Only one title suggestion so that's what was chosen. Remember to post your suggestions from page 48 to be considered.
Recap:
- Clickbaiting videos happens daily, still clickbaiting Anna's weight gain and ED
- Members only club for £1.99 a month has flopped, with Anna and Jonathan already neglecting the weekly exclusive posts
- They're pretending not to be broke af but we all know the truth, especially with...
- Selling the house apparently because its too far from the kids school (I think a someone calculated about 10 minutes from the house to the school)
- Very boring content in general
- Jonathan posted a reel of his running journey are 9 months of 10-20km, and no improvement can be seen in his body shape until day 80, save your eyes, don't watch it
- Emilia still front and centre of tik tok videos which are being reposted to Instagram reels, King of the Paedos Jono reposted the remote one to much disgust
- There was a random man running up the stairs in a recent video, watch this space as we try to figure out what other staff they still have coming over

Mod edit: Updated title as there was far more liked comments, and we're trying to get away from using a rhyme for the sake of it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
In regards to the LAMDA exam Emilia did they’re nothing special. I did them at my primary school for extracurricular as part of elocution lessons, you basically just go read a poem to a random lady and they give you a grade and certificate on how nicely you speak and the way you present yourself or whatever. It’s a load of crap in my opinion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
In regards to the LAMDA exam Emilia did they’re nothing special. I did them at my primary school for extracurricular as part of elocution lessons, you basically just go read a poem to a random lady and they give you a grade and certificate on how nicely you speak and the way you present yourself or whatever. It’s a load of crap in my opinion 😂
so it doesn’t mean she’s studying there? I mean I know it’s only for adults who are professionals, but I would assume they have kids programmed.

Reactions: 5
Joan and Anna could learn from this

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Nope they have no facilities for children to be there all the time.
got it. I assumed kids classes like Royal Ballet does for very young kids who are too young to be serious about ballet, but I looked at the page.

after listening to Emilia do that poem, I don’t have confidence she’s a good actress. But she is starting to resemble Anna. The bridge of her nose is super similar to Anna’s.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Just recycling Celandine post from the last thread.

I have just been on the the fitness firms website, and all their products are offered on a 30 day home trial. So he may be just trailing the product. Just hope it is not an ad!!!

Screenshot_20201005-065156_kindlephoto-38263226.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I did LAMDA exams too (albeit 30 plus years ago) nothing to do with going to the school just the exam board who marked you.

Reactions: 6
Just recycling Celandine post from the last thread.

I have just been on the the fitness firms website, and all their products are offered on a 30 day home trial. So he may be just trailing the product. Just hope it is not an ad!!!

View attachment 265745
Lots of “celebs” have got a peloton recently. I assumed gifted. Sam and Billie fairs spring to mind

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I know the Sacconejoly’s is a sinking ship, but I am totally baffled by last weeks viewing figures. As they are the lowest I have seen since just before the shower incident last year. Normally when the views get this low, Jonathan engineers some sort of drama, to get the minions viewing again for a few weeks, and I was expecting it last week – but nothing.

On top of this we did not have a members only video.

So I am guessing Jonathan is planning something big, which he is hoping will catapult his channel back into the lime light, but I personally do not think it will be the “NoKidsAllowed” channel, as this will just be a flop, or at best steal viewers from the main channel and Anna’s channel.

image002.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Can someone explain or link the video about the cold shower thing please?

Reactions: 1
Can someone explain or link the video about the cold shower thing please?
They were talking about it last year. Alessia took her poo out of diaper and played with it and smeared it on her bed. At least thats what Anna said and then they told the viewers how they started to give her cold showers when she does that so she stops doing it, instead of actually figuring out what is going on. They later on claimed it was never a real cold shower just a bit cold so she gets uncomfortable. You can still find it on YouTube though. Tattle has even a Youtube video about it on their channel too, if you are curious.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
They were talking about it last year. Alessia took her poo out of diaper and played with it and smeared it on her bed. At least thats what Anna said and then they told the viewers how they started to give her cold showers when she does that so she stops doing it, instead of actually figuring out what is going on. They later on claimed it was never a real cold shower just a bit cold so she gets uncomfortable. You can still find it on YouTube though. Tattle has even a Youtube video about it on their channel too, if you are curious.
Pretty sure I can quote "it just shocks them into not doing it again" accurately from the first video before they claimed it was "lukewarm"

• Sad
Reactions: 13
that whole "don't follow actors on social media"bit... how old is she to discover actors are not their characters??

and if she speaks about Mark Ruffalo, the guy is politically involved in causes that matter to him, so yeah he's not a vapid/ "ideal family life" person...It just make them sound even more stupid.

the kids are hyper the whole vlog... they're watching "dirty john" with the kids in the same room..;really?
Emilia is not a teenager she just need to get off the ipad and get some alone time far from the siblings and even more far from her father.

i'm not a dog person but theirs are getting worse with age, but i blame them again they just act in response to how they are treated...

as for Emilie as an actor, she's still young ..for now she thinks "acting" is "acting goofy for the camera" because that's what her parents do. I think she has potential but has no idea of what acting really is. Her father just implanted this idea in her.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
so it doesn’t mean she’s studying there? I mean I know it’s only for adults who are professionals, but I would assume they have kids programmed.
She won’t be. I grew up in Manchester so nowhere near the actual place, we just had a lady come into school for an hour a week that’d make us work on how we annunciate and read poems and that was literally it aside from occasional exams that were still local to us

I remember Anna saying she has forgotten E1's lamda lesson a few times as they are all on zoom right now- so they can hardly be serious about it if they forget like that. E1's lamda exam on Sunday was also somewhere local as Anna was actually driving her to it and not Jono lol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.