Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marvelgirl98

Poor Eduardo! Anna and Jonathan do not deserve to have that sweet little boy :(

Did anybody else notice how much he was being told off in the car in yesterday's vlog? Whilst Emilia was getting away with being really disrespectful and bratty, Eduardo was the one getting told off! Emilia is turning into quite a nasty little girl and someone needs to step in and seriously tell her that her behaviour towards others is not okay.

Anna's stories just made my heart break more for him. He's in absolute tears, busting for a wee and neither his mother or sister have an ounce of sympathy for him. They just laugh at him. Who the hell thinks that that is funny? He was clearly already distressed. Anna is a sick, sick woman for thinking this and it's sad to think that Emilia is following in her bitchy footsteps.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

lozzapalozza

Does anyone else just find those Emily Roses cringey as fuck? They comment on every video/post that they put out within seconds of them being posted! Desperate for attention!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

MeLlamoMiami

They have never played with their kids, and certainly not a boardgame.
I find this really sad actually. I hope they do when the cameras are off, but I highly doubt it. It doesn't fit into Anna's schedule (she literally showed us her full day and nowhere did she schedule in quality time to just have fun with them) and Jonathan is probably too busy tweeting teenage girls to actually play with his kids when it won't make him any money. Even when they are on holiday they don't spend time together, the kids get shipped of to the kids club all day.

I feel like they thought that having many kids meant that the kids would always have someone to play with, but it is equally as important for children to bond with their parents. I'm not saying that my mom did everything right (far from it), but she was a single mom with three kids, a fulltime job, no nanny, cleaner or dog walker and she still managed to sit down with us and play board games, do arts and crafts, take us on fun little outings and danced around the house with us. And I think that is what most good parents try to provide for their kids. Because those are the things that you remember.

When you are looking back you won't care if your mom's make-up and hair was always done or if you had 1 million toys, you remember being together, having their full attention. These kids seem to only get attention when it needs to be part of the vlogs. I'm sad to think they won't have that to look back on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Rookie

Firstly Emilia in front of the car, assuming she has the appropriate booster seat

Anna getting Emilia to practise before her exam in car

Emilia looking down at her book cue Anna shouting “to camera.... say it to the camera.... in the camera”
D953FF43-C07F-4C44-B94D-113398C133F8.png

Emilia still looking down at her down

“To the camera, eye contact” Anna knocks Emilia book down “you don’t need that”

Emilia looks up and begins talking

“Louder, projection....”

Emilia carries on clearing not happy
4054C4B5-0C29-4F58-8C12-DEDBF4598A6F.png

172A6646-76D7-4800-AB35-9DDC141A8BE5.png

Anna’s advice? “Pretend your doing a tiktok!”

Basically a whole car journey of Anna telling Emilia before her exam, that she wasn’t good enough

Jonathan admits he has no idea what LAMDA is

Kids eating dinner in their PJs...surely they weren’t bathed and PJ BEFORE their dinner....?
FCA8DADE-7F8F-48BD-9CB0-39AB3C444DCB.png

Eduardo tries to go back to sleep in Anna’s bed whilst Emilia talks about her skirt (wearing with socks despite the cold weather)

629FA060-979A-4E42-B613-7509B5DBB8C2.png

Eduardo tries to sleep on the stairs....twice. Is no one worried that these kids clearly don’t get enough quality sleep

44546462-A1A7-4DFA-A2F1-FCB44D041F9C.png

0A4F68E4-7353-4535-920F-81C784D0BEEB.png

Jonathon “this is Dre Dres morning routine....” proceeds to put the TV on....no toys, no colouring, no mental stimulation. Leaves Andrea on his own.

Anna tells everyone her grooming routine for dogs, yet the dogs still look ungroomed and have tear stained face. Faffs about with the dogs bow on the expensive chairs
FA5FB537-E3E7-48E1-AF44-ECB62D18DEE0.png

Jonathan tries to force his kids book “he” wrote on Andrea. Andrea not interested. Jonathan claimed he spent two years working on it. Suuuuuuure

Anna Emilia and Eduardo crammed around a phone watching YouTube fan videos of themselves. No reading? No conversation? Course not.

Jonathan concerned he has a hairy back. Full 5 mins of him complaining about a hairy back....Anna suggests getting it waxed if it bothers him...cue more complaining about his back

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
2 stay at home parents with 4 bairns 2 in full time education shouldn’t need childcare for crying out loud there are thousands of single parents out there with jobs and no families to help out they manage how on earth can these people justify needing a nanny ? Neither of them do an actual job that means commuting or leaving home one films/edits whilst the other watches bairns and vice versa they have a cleaner what the hell do they do with their time ?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Debbiedownerrrr

Can I just say I’m getting sick of them trying to act like Eduardo isn’t a “real boy” what is he then? Ponochio. Ofc he’s a bloody boy, boys aren’t all truck lovers or into being footballers. It’s also the fact they play it off with, yeah we’re like super okay with it but they keep mentioning it? Am I the only one who finds its kinda weird like they protest too much. For reference I'm a mother of boys, both boys are complete polar opposites. Both boys though and just because Eduardo isn’t what they seem to think is a “typical boy” I find it mean they’re always introducing him to the internet as the boy who isn’t actually like a boy at all he’s the James Charles of the family and we’ve decided that for him so he fits in a box. Sorry but they’re just arseholes. Poor Eduardo eh, his father is a camp male but he’s no James Charles so what’s the stereotyping for.

• Sad
  • Angry

scoobie

VIP Member
Wow. They've really hit a new low with a clickbait title like "WE LOST A BABY :("

"Discussing our miscarriage" or "Baby loss in the public eye" would've sufficed :rolleyes:

Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 18.13.08.png

• Angry
  • Wow

hay97

long time lurker, first time poster. hi!

just wanted to express my disgust at Anna (and Emilia) mocking Eduardo in her IG stories. I feel so bad for Eduardo. He constantly gets mocked by nearly every single one of his family members. How does a 30 something year old mother think that this is okay to do? mocking, laughing and making fun of your own child(ren). its disgusting. I genuinely think she has narcissistic personality disorder. I remember on GG some users posted symptoms and she checks nearly every single point. Jonathan too. Eduardo and co. will soon be posting on the raisedbynarcissits sub on reddit.

I'm also genuinely wondering how on earth do grown people (mostly influencers) can stand her and not see anything wrong with her. I just dont get it. No wonder she has zero friends. I can just imagine how she truly acts around other parents at her kids school. They all probably want to get away from her asap. Of course, Jonathan too. They're both awful people.

• Sad

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Last post of the day I promise 🤪 But what in the hell has she done to her face!!! This is the worst botox I have ever seen. How can she not see how messed up her face looks?? She's only 32. Of she keeps this up she's gonna look super whacky real quick!

Screenshot_20201016-093135_Instagram.jpg

Anna in her 40's

Screenshot_20201016-093708_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Am I the only one who thinks uploading a video called 'We lost a baby' to a channel called 'No Kids Allowed' is a tad bit tasteless? And pretty much defying the purpose of the channel, I guess they can't exist without exploiting those kids for two minutes...

Don't get me started on Jonathan's completely insincere 'look how sad and sexy I am' pout!!

• Angry
  • Sick

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
Oh the fact that the mean girls think it’s hysterical that that poor boy is so tired he’s falling asleep on the stairs like that actually makes me want to scream. Anna stop bringing your golden girl up to be a mini me, one bitch like you is quite frankly enough

• Angry
  • Sad

ashqim

Chatty Member
the 4 channels thing is Jono's ADHD manifesting- people with ADHD are notorious for multi tasking by starting lots of different projects and then not finishing any as their attention keeps going from one thing to another and they don't have the ability to manage time well and plan the tasks that need to happen to bring projects to completion. As for his defensive response to that person who commented "if you don't like the car chats then feel free to unsubscribe anytime"- that is just ridiculous and so unprofessional. He promised these people 1 exclusive vlogcast per week and he has failed again at delivering. They are right to question him and doing silly car chats for 2 pounds per month requires zero effort or editing so he is just trying to scam these poor people.

• Sad
  • Heart

Just-opinion

VIP Member
I CANT BELIEVE ALL THOSE SCREENSHOTS OF EDUARDO SLEEPING EVERYWHERE CAME FROM THE SAME VLOG, WHEN JUST THE VLOG BEFORE ANDREA FELL ASLEEP ON THE COUCH AFTER DINNER AND WAS WOKEN UP FOR A BATH!!! LET THE KIDS SLEEP FOR GOD'S SAKE, MOVE THE OLDER TWO TOGETHER AND THE YOUNGER TWO TOGETHER IF YOU HAVE TO HAVE THEM SHARING FOR "BONDING REASONS"

• Sad
  • Angry

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
looks like he just posted a 'members only' video....

"Hello Members! sorry about the latestness again this week! we had no childcare all this week which put everything into a spin! but we made it!!

I'm really thankful for everyone who has joined and it really helps support the channel here so i hope you will be happier with us doing these kinda one take vlogs rather then the car chats!

the plan was to make this the podcast area but i didn't really think the costs to set it all up would be so high so i need to monetize on a public channel or get everyone on the channel to become a member and i figured it would be a lot easier to just put it out public with ads!

if you want to help us with the podcast people do share each episode on twitter or instagram stories to help us try and grow it! its not something we have ever done before so its all a learning curve for us too but hopefully with your support and our chats we can make it into something cool!"

No childcare eh? With 3 kids going to school (Alessia only mornings) and Andrea still taking naps, I can see how it was completely impossible to have a quick chat in the car......... sigh.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

SarahN

VIP Member
When you look at how they treat poor Eduardo, it becomes obvious that they are completely unable to feel or give unconditional love. They love their children on the condition that they accept their means of making a living by performing to the camera. Emilia does, so we see the love for her. Eduardo doesn’t, never has - apart from odd bouts when he felt that performing gave him the attention he needs but he doesn’t keep it up because it’s not in his nature - and so he doesn’t comply to their way, hence the complete inability to show him love.

Alessia was in the naughty category for the longest time until she started to comply - the change from naughty to nice was also helped by shower gate, when they completely changed their attitude towards her. It will be interesting to see what Andrea makes of the camera as he grows older.

Day by day, I am getting increasingly anxious as to how these children are being treated ... it’s not just the bullying of Eduardo, it’s the grooming of Emilia (mean girl by Anna and show poney by Jonathan), the constant bruises on the younger two, and the list goes on. Just because you can provide a roof over your children’s heads and food on their plates doesn’t mean you are a fit parent and I am beginning to have serious doubts about these two, as well as a sense of foreboding :-(

• Sad
  • Angry

Debbiedownerrrr

Why can’t Anna just make sausage, mash and peas or spaghetti bolognese you know just quick week day filling meals not buttery cheeses bland food or alternatively burnt food. I had kids young and wasn’t the best cook (still am not super good in the kitchen) but my kids lap up those filling easy to make meals. She just wants to look like she’s some boss ass mother making the gourmet meals probs anticipating a cook book which hasn’t happened yet and likely not to, ever. “Anna Sacconejoly: The cremation of food”

• Haha
  • Sick

BlueRose

Chatty Member
EDUARDO ISN'T GAY ANNA AND JONATHAN.
HE NOT A CONFUSED LITTLE BOY
HE IDENTIFIES HIMSELF AS A BOY
HE DOES LIKE CARS, DINOSAURS AND OTHER STUFF.
YOU MADE HIM PLAY WITH DOLLS
YOU WHERE TOO LAZY TO BUY CARS AND WHEN YOU DID HE WAS UNSURE ABOUT IT AMD WHAT TO DO AND THEN WHEN HE DID. YOU MADE HIM PLAY WITH DOLLS AGAIN CAUSE IT WAS EASIER TO JUST BUY DOLLS.
SO NOW IN HIS MIND HE HAS TO HAVE A DOLL NOT A CAR CAUSE HE WORRIED THAT YOUR NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY ABOUT IT. HE AS HIS OWN MIND LET HIM EXPRESS IT.
DON'T MAKE HIM INTO A TRANSGENDER KID.
HE KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS NOT WHAT YOU WANT. JUST STOP IT. LET YOUR KIDS BE KIDS.
THEIR CAN CHOOSE WHAT THEIR WANT TO BE WHEN THEIR MUCH MUCH OLDER NOT AS YOUNG KIDS WHO STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THE WORLD.

Sorry for caps. I'm just pissed off its Eduardo again been hurt in all this. He is my favourite and I don't want him more hurt then he already is.

#saveEduardo
#sendEduardocartoys
#sendEduardoadinosaur

• Heart
  • Angry

Blossom17

Just watched that poor boy so genuinely upset that he might wet himself. Anna and Emilia laughing at him is beyond uncomfortable to watch: it’s cruel. And it’s on the internet forever. Forget the school fees, the SJs will have an even bigger amount to pay for their kids’ therapy

• Angry
  • Sad

CazD

I found it strange that they compared their early pregnancy loss, which Anna said before was actually a blighted ovum that she found out about through an early ultrasound at what she thought was 8 weeks pregnant, to Chrissy Teigan's loss, which was actually a stillbirth. Chrissy actually had to give birth to a baby that she knew was no longer alive, which I feel is a very very different experience. She lost a fully formed baby that she had to give birth to and grieve in her arms after she delivered it. Anna and Jono, while it is sad, experienced a loss that was essentially not a formed fetus even. Of course emotionally you still grieve the loss and think of it as the baby that could have been, and on a physical level Anna had to expel all of the intrauterine contents that made it feel very traumatic, but to compare it to a woman's stillborn baby, that is just not even the same.
Totally agree with you, I miscarried 5 weeks ago, baby died at 9 weeks, passing was horrific but would never in a million years compare this to a still born baby. That is a league completely on it's own

• Sad
  • Heart

Magnolia23

VIP Member
Just saw the clip in the car of Eduardo needing to go to the toilet.

As a parent to small children the youngest a little older than Eduardo I found that very distressing to watch.

They have absolutely no empathy towards their children whatsoever.
I wanted to comment about it yesterday, but I felt sick to stomach to even write about it. I am sending the video of crying Ed to the company with time that it was only posted 3hrs later than 'be kind' promo...

That bitch sickness me

• Angry
  • Heart