SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted it so i hope this works if not you might have to download it to open it. Not sure how to upload videos on here
View attachment 276606
Oh my god this is the first time I have seen this and I cannot believe she posted this!! Eduardo was getting himself into such a state! What kind of individual does this?!? What’s worse if she thinks nothing of posting this what on earth is she like behind closed doors!
Yes those screenshots of Anna’s old tweets are the real her- all this talk about trolling etc which isn’t even trolling it’s called having an opinion- and she has this forever in the public now for people to see, the hypocrisy she is spewing.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I doubt Anna was ever a slut. She comes across as cold as ice.
as i said its about her mother

Oh my god this is the first time I have seen this and I cannot believe she posted this!! Eduardo was getting himself into such a state! What kind of individual does this?!? What’s worse if she thinks nothing of posting this what on earth is she like behind closed doors!
Yes those screenshots of Anna’s old tweets are the real her- all this talk about trolling etc which isn’t even trolling it’s called having an opinion- and she has this forever in the public now for people to see, the hypocrisy she is spewing.
im just glad the truth is coming out about these awful people, hopefully there is some intervention for the children before its too late

but as anna said herself she HATES children, so she will continue to take out her tit on them

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I watched the video over a different platform as not to give them views but i got so annoyed. Showing Eduardos bed and say 'oh i hope he doesnt mind i will put them away but i really need to make the bed. he will be in such a state when he gets home' really makes me upset. If it gives him comfort then keep it that way. Just place the blanket down and leave the ones he put on where they are. Poor boy is so stressed out.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I watched the video over a different platform as not to give them views but i got so annoyed. Showing Eduardos bed and say 'oh i hope he doesnt mind i will put them away but i really need to make the bed. he will be in such a state when he gets home' really makes me upset. If it gives him comfort then keep it that way. Just place the blanket down and leave the ones he put on where they are. Poor boy is so stressed out.
What site would this be please?

Reactions: 2
Thank you for posting this! Very interesting reading these, I wonder if Jonathan or his family have ever found out about it?!

does anyone know what happened between her and her brothers?
74561915-736A-494D-921A-2AF13344ED75.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Thank you for posting this! Very interesting reading these, I wonder if Jonathan or his family have ever found out about it?!

does anyone know what happened between her and her brothers?
View attachment 276773
Wow Anna - you hate your mother in law, brother in law, sisters in law & brothers. Ever thought maybe you are the problem?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Wow Anna - you hate your mother in law, brother in law, sisters in law & brothers. Ever thought maybe you are the problem?
You forgot dislike her children and now hates her husband as he not getting enough money in for her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly. She is the common denominator. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out she is most likely the cause to all the problems. I would get it if it was one family member (or perhaps 2 to give her the benefit of the doubt), but I get suspicious when it is the entire family that is the problem and not her. Her lack of self awareness is frightening for someone with 4 small children and vulnerable animals in her care.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Noticed one tweet where she said "screaming children are worse than barking dogs" well now you have both how do you feel? You seem to hate it when the dogs are running outside barking, doing what they do

• Sad
So tonight video was all about how much money they have. It started off with Anna shopping in a supermarket with out a budget buying all branded products. Then it moved to Jonathan showing off this new in car entertainment system which is solely for the children. Then after showing off their guest for the next podcast (Riyadh K), Jonathan shows off his new Peloton training bike. Which is over and above the £7,500 e-bike he brought recently.

I don't know if this show was for the benefit of the minions, to show them how successful they are, or to show us they are a long way from being broke :unsure:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
So tonight video was all about how much money they have. It started off with Anna shopping in a supermarket with out a budget buying all branded products. Then it moved to Jonathan showing off this new in car entertainment system which is solely for the children. Then after showing off their guest for the next podcast (Riyadh K), Jonathan shows off his new Peloton training bike. Which is over and above the £7,500 e-bike he brought recently.

I don't know if this show was for the benefit of the minions, to show them how successful they are, or to show us they are a long way from being broke :unsure:
Riyadh K? Sorry who?

• Haha
  • Heart
Riyadh K? Sorry who?
I think he's called Riyadh Khalaf and he's a half-Irish, half-Iraqi vlogger on YouTube and he discusses gay topics. He wrote a book for gay teens and ages ago J and A showed on IG stories and were giggling like school children about the pages discussing safe sex practices.

This is his foray into the mainstream media with a BBC series

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's so sad to see those children unable to say thank you and please even after prompted by Anal. She say's "Thank you" they go about their life. Getting by in life means learning manners. If you can't say thank you, you don't get the item until you say it. I didn't have a problem teaching my kids. Sharing is also something those kids don't have a clue about. Today we see A-1 start to lose it over a bite of chocolate that Andy wanted a piece of. I noticed they cut away from the scene possibly due to a meltdown. Anal should have opened the box beforehand and divided those things among the children. They aren't cut out for straight out unboxing due to their selfish behavior. Their little attitudes are going to turn people away from watching their videos if this behavior continues. No one wants to see bratty kids, they want to see cute kids saying cute things, not fighting over things like a placemat.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Riyadh won Celebrity Masterchef and was lovely.... Riyadh... Run bloody as fast as you can from the rotten tooth, vile hobbit😣😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.