SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t Anna just make sausage, mash and peas or spaghetti bolognese you know just quick week day filling meals not buttery cheeses bland food or alternatively burnt food. I had kids young and wasn’t the best cook (still am not super good in the kitchen) but my kids lap up those filling easy to make meals. She just wants to look like she’s some boss ass mother making the gourmet meals probs anticipating a cook book which hasn’t happened yet and likely not to, ever. “Anna Sacconejoly: The cremation of food”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
my take on the latest vlog (i won't watch those "podcast" filled with ols news)

so the kids are having breakfast , jonathan is taking care of them and she demands attention for a meringue thing she "wants to do for christmas" (yeah right)

then Emilia laughs at Lessi singing and quickly loooks for her mother's approval in her bratty attitude then stops when she doesn't get it... I know people here give her hard time, i think bieng mean to her siblings is her ( badly chosen) way to get her mom's attention. Remember as soon as Eduardo was born she was dropped on daddy's lap to become his best friend because Eddie was Hannah's father's reincarnation or something (and also because she was alerady too intelligent for her mother)

the land on that house is unmanageable by someone without a team, what did they think about when they bought?? it takes him 3 whole mins through trees just to get to grass. that grass is going to be as messy as his previous "work of arts"^^.

he can't get that "polaroid" is here because of the design of the box on its front? and is mesmerized because both chips ans crisps and red and blue... really? how old is he again?? and spends 2 mins filming it and keeps it in the vlog!

then suddenly he rubs his stomach???WTF!!

OMG the tv is not on in the play room!!! oh wait mom insists on putting peppa on...

oh Jonathan finds ti's been too long since we saw his face so cut to one of his "famous" interruptions and it's about the "podcast" which got 60000 "listeners" ( he never aknoxledges it's thanks to the clickbait title though)

I really like lessi's character she seems to have a mind f her own.

i swear 'ill drink every time Hannah says "good girl " or good boy"

why have them put that decal on the door nobody uses except the dogs??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol the new vlogcast video 🤦‍♀️🤭
How many times he interrupted her? I mean I cant blame him as she cant put one sentence together... but if you wanna do podcast with someone you need to let them ramble about what they wanna say.. well nothing in Anna's case but still..

Again using personal story of one of the viewers and her stepmother for views and money.. how disgusting

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
New ‘vlogcast’ video but still no members?! Absolutely disgusting considering people are paying for NOTHING! Did anyone see Anna’s Insta story about how they have so many projects going on at the moment she doesn’t have time to film, even she can’t keep up with Jonathan’s crazy ideas. If it is his ADHD, then he needs to get it under control because he’ll run them into the ground. They need to pick one thing and focus on making that the best it can be

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
So to go with the No Kids Allowed channel, Jonathan has also introduced a range of clothing. But I have noticed that he has not used the firm that sold his pyjamas. As I think you will find that people are complaining about not getting their pyjamas orders.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure if someone has already said this, but Jonathan has removed the trailer video to the "NoKidAllowed"channel. I only picked this up, as this channel recorded minus 6k views for yesterday on Social Blade.
Most likely because the trailer commits them to videos Monday and Wed. And they can't do that. Or won't.

I listened to that “podcast” just to see what tit they were talking about. Haven’t watched them for ages.

When Anna was saying she just wanted to move on from the miscarriage and not think of it as a baby, and Jono said meanwhile he was really sad and getting tattoos and lighting lanterns etc, all I was thinking was yeah because you thought it would make good content for the vlogs. You weren’t actually that bothered. I mean I’m sure he might have been a bit upset, as he’s the one that wants loads of kids, not Anna, but he was probably more upset that his new cash cow had literally gone down the pan! So he thought “I’m gonna make money out of you if it’s the last thing I do”. So he came up with all the “sympathy seeking” tit for the vlogs and milked it for all its worth and is still milking it every chance he gets. They even pretended Anna was still pregnant when they went on holiday in order to make more money out of it. Even though they knew she wasn’t.

I bet they’re hoping there’s some “eating disorder” scandal with some “celeb” this week or next, so they can talk about Anna’s ED for the millionth time. Even if there isn’t, I’m sure they’ll talk about it as many times as they possibly can in these “podcasts”. Not really sure what else they’re going to find to talk about. I think he’s going to come back down to Earth with a bump by the 3rd one. This one only got so many views because people like to wallow in other people’s misery and it was their first one, so people would have watched just to see what it was about (like I did, but I didn’t finish it, and I doubt very much I’ll be watching anymore) Without the kids, they’re boring AF! And they know it!
I wasn't a baby. It was an empty embryonic sac.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
So to go with the No Kids Allowed channel, Jonathan has also introduced a range of clothing. But I have noticed that he has not used the firm that sold his pyjamas. As I think you will find that people are complaining about not getting their pyjamas orders.
Nothing like quoting yourself, but here is some good customer service by Jonathan regarding the merchandise 🤣 :LOL:

Screenshot_20201014-204226_kindlephoto-500177729.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Nothing like quoting yourself, but here is some good customer service by Jonathan regarding the merchandise 🤣 :LOL:

View attachment 275854
whats wrong with this twit. He could've said OK, thank you for the feedback, sorry to hear its not for you. If his ADHD is creating all these projects and causing his passive aggressive attitude then maybe he needs some therapy/meds. I have autism and I do get distracted very easily and struggle when my flow is interrupted so I really have to focus. Like at work. I work on the instore bakery at Lidl and until recently we had to bag EVERYTHING up and it took forever. I'd be started then (on tuesdays) the bakery delivery would turn up and i'd have to do that and lose my flow, so when i came to finish bagging stuff i was out synch kinda of thing. Jonathan seems to be really swinging from one idea to the next really fast. Its gonna have an effect on his family if keeps this up. He needs to attempt to focus on project at time, maybe then he'd be able to iron out all the finer details and come up with a much better final product/excution.

Also on a slightly different note. I've been watching mrs browns boys, and all the characters are from dublin, where jonathan is from. Now i know there are different accents around the area and everyone speaks differently, but none of them mispronounce words/enunciate the way jono does. I'm not sure where i'm going with this though.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I get what you are saying, Jonathan is lazy with his speech thats all, uses every excuse but I had speech issues and still have to check myself and slow down and pronounce correctly from time to time. Mostly since a virus 4 years ago its worse but working on it.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I get what you are saying, Jonathan is lazy with his speech thats all, uses every excuse but I had speech issues and still have to check myself and slow down and pronounce correctly from time to time. Mostly since a virus 4 years ago its worse but working on it.
Agree. I speak very fast, and people struggle to understand me often. So I have to the same as you. Slow down and repeat.

Reactions: 5
I cancelled my subscription to the members only channel I can’t believe they haven’t done one proper video that they promised on there, just them avoiding being parents or doing any actual work sitting in the car chatting tit, then putting it on the main channel anyway, whats the point? I honestly think they thought it was just a way to do duck all, get paid from the members and not have to do any real work.

Also - Anna failed to do her WIAW today and I thought... what does she actually do? She claims to be so busy but nothing ever comes of it? She hasn’t posted any videos so it’s nothing to do with her channel, she doesn’t edit for SJ’s, she wasn’t cooking dinner which takes 3-5 working days to make because she had takeaway, she has slaves for everything else, WTF does she do?!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I cancelled my subscription to the members only channel I can’t believe they haven’t done one proper video that they promised on there, just them avoiding being parents or doing any actual work sitting in the car chatting tit, then putting it on the main channel anyway, whats the point? I honestly think they thought it was just a way to do duck all, get paid from the members and not have to do any real work.

Also - Anna failed to do her WIAW today and I thought... what does she actually do? She claims to be so busy but nothing ever comes of it? She hasn’t posted any videos so it’s nothing to do with her channel, she doesn’t edit for SJ’s, she wasn’t cooking dinner which takes 3-5 working days to make because she had takeaway, she has slaves for everything else, WTF does she do?!!
Their whole life revolves around ways to do duck all, get paid & and not have to do any real work. Anna does nothing. She slaps on her make-up, curls her hair, takes selfies, avoids her kids, avoids her husband, cooks slop and reads Tattle. People in a coma do more in life than her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If anyone needed any more proof Anna's psychotic. This image terrifies me, wish I knew how to put like a button so you could only see it if you didn't want to be terrified.
Screenshot_20201015_084555.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
the land on that house is unmanageable by someone without a team, what did they think about when they bought?? it takes him 3 whole mins through trees just to get to grass. that grass is going to be as messy as his previous "work of arts"^^.
He likes to make it seem vast but it's only 1.25 acres according to the listing.

Reactions: 11
Was so struck by the interaction between anna and Andrea in the car. It's like she didn't know him just stared at him. He seems like a very smart little boy but she was lost in how to interact with him and you could tell he was trying to interact with her with nothing back? And just kept looking at herself in the camera. Must be the strangest up bringing is that the first time she had to mind him?

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Most likely because the trailer commits them to videos Monday and Wed. And they can't do that. Or won't.

I wasn't a baby. It was an empty embryonic sac.
Whilst I don’t agree with how the SJ’s have gone about the miscarriage, if they feel it was a baby then it was a baby, if not then so be it. I miscarried at around the same stage that Anna did and I will always view it as a baby. I really don’t think that it’s anyone’s place to label it really

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Whilst I don’t agree with how the SJ’s have gone about the miscarriage, if they feel it was a baby then it was a baby, if not then so be it. I miscarried at around the same stage that Anna did and I will always view it as a baby. I really don’t think that it’s anyone’s place to label it really
I am so sorry for your loss ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You are right. I apologize.

Reactions: 13
I’m not sure that I fully believe that they have fired the nanny, however it would explain why Anna hasn’t posted any videos and they they all of a sudden “don’t have time” for all these channels that THEY’VE created.
Either way, is disgusting that they’re putting this “podcast” before the members only videos that their fans have literally paid out of their own pockets for, during a time where money is tight for everyone.
As much as I hope they’re struggling finically, I think it would be sad to see them lose the nanny, simply because it was the only hope that these kids have, especially Eduardo, I do worry for the poor boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.