SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Youtubers/Vloggers in general starting to become more irrelevant. Especially the ones that advertise a lot and show off.

Reactions: 22
Just saw the clip in the car of Eduardo needing to go to the toilet.

As a parent to small children the youngest a little older than Eduardo I found that very distressing to watch.

They have absolutely no empathy towards their children whatsoever.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Just saw the clip in the car of Eduardo needing to go to the toilet.

As a parent to small children the youngest a little older than Eduardo I found that very distressing to watch.

They have absolutely no empathy towards their children whatsoever.
I wanted to comment about it yesterday, but I felt sick to stomach to even write about it. I am sending the video of crying Ed to the company with time that it was only posted 3hrs later than 'be kind' promo...

That witch sickness me

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I just watched the video and I wanted to cry for that little boy.

I can understand that there may not be toilets around but surely you’d be reassuring him instead of laughing. “Don’t worry we’ll be hone in x minutes.” Etc.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I just watched the video and I wanted to cry for that little boy.

I can understand that there may not be toilets around but surely you’d be reassuring him instead of laughing. “Don’t worry we’ll be hone in x minutes.” Etc.
What I found worst is.... (i mean yes this happens, it's a kid thing) but the witch went over the board giving emilia the camera for her to actually film t and then she posted it online 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 31
What I found worst is.... (i mean yes this happens, it's a kid thing) but the witch went over the board giving emilia the camera for her to actually film t and then she posted it online 🤬
And the way they looked at each other and had a little giggle. Emilia is going to be every bit as awful as Anna. She should have reassured him if she couldn't pull in and corrected her bitchy mini-me for laughing at him. Eddie should have pissed all over the seat. See how she would have liked that.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
And the way they looked at each other and had a little giggle. Emilia is going to be every bit as awful as Anna. She should have reassured him if she couldn't pull in and corrected her bitchy mini-me for laughing at him. Eddie should have pissed all over the seat. See how she would have liked that.
Wouldn't have bothered Anna, she wouldn't have been the one to clean the car seat/cover (housekeeper) and if it got onto the seat of the car they'd call their valet. And the nanny would've been around to clean up Eduardo.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Wouldn't have bothered Anna, she wouldn't have been the one to clean the car seat/cover (housekeeper) and if it got onto the seat of the car they'd call their valet. And the nanny would've been around to clean up Eduardo.
and Jono would give him cold shower on Anna's instructions 😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Agree that was just cruel

I thought that too its so easy for males to have a wee discreetly somewhere

The change in Emilia is unreal she is such a madam she is exactly the one in the class who commands all the attention & gives all the orders. I remember last year actually thinking how loving caring & helpful she was to her siblings but wow the last few months she has turned
Emilia has been groomed to be a precocious brat she was the cutest baby/toddler they are creating a monster one day they will face the consequences at the moment they are using her and her siblings to make money I mean how low can they go knowing that perverts are getting off on their children most of what theses childish greedy people do sickens me but this is the worst them and others like them are pimping their bairns they can’t plead ignorance because it’s common knowledge I don’t share pictures of my beautiful grandbairns not once these hideous pedophiles were exposed so to continue to share pics of them in the bath , in bikinis , wearing make up and pouting to camera is disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
That video of mocking a child in pain really was a new low for Anna. And that's saying something. How do they actually have any 'fans' left?

• Angry
Reactions: 28
This came up on my twitter, Jonathans head shape just doesn't look right, but I can't pin what it is. It was originally posted on Anna's IG so stretched maybe??
Screenshot_20201010_202556.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
This came up on my twitter, Jonathans head shape just doesn't look right, but I can't pin what it is. It was originally posted on Anna's IG so stretched maybe??
View attachment 271229
It's when you zoom out when taking the pic on phone... normally they would only fit the faces in, but need to show all the fancy stuff and surroundings (also easier to filter than the close up 😉)

Reactions: 4
Isn't it so hypocritical for two people to talk about kindness and take part in a campaign yet then mock their own children and do it on camera? My son is 4 and when he has been in this situation, my natural instinct is to empathise and try to help him, not to laugh at him and film it on camera. The only reason Anna favours E1 is because she is convinced she is like her, and she has said in the past she does not understand E2 because he is different to her. An empathic person, which is central to the ability to be kind to others, can understand others even though they might be different to them. I wonder how Anna will feel when E1 grows up a bit more and starts giving her mother a taste of her own medicine lol. As for the younger two, they are really going to put them through it in a few years when they come out of this baby/toddler stage lol.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Yes.. just to follow up and express my disgust at what anna posted yesterday... what goes through someone s mind to know that their little child needs to go to toilet and takes the time to take their phone out. Hand to daughter and get her to film it ... I mean I'm lost for words...

On another note... so much money wasted on plants in that garden that have just been left to die... Anna's story this morning showing dead plants in pots everywhere

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Just watched that video and it literally make me feel sick. That poor boy was full on sobbing and they were just laughing at him. He was probably scared as to what would happen if he did have an accident too, considering the cold showers. These two are just awful people and how their fans can just watch that video and laugh along with them I do not know. You have to have all kinds of mental issues to find that funny. Absolute bullies.
As for Emilia, I hate the person she’s growing into. She used to care so much for her siblings. I used to watch them when there was just the two E’s and they both loved each other, but now she really is turning into a mini Anna. I hope the Nanny doesn’t allow this kind of behaviour at least.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Noticed the way Anna seemed to trying to show this room in the background of her stories. The dresser is strangely crooked and theirs a random drawer sitting in top. Is she trying to show the nanny's empty room? Does anyone know what this room is?

Screenshot_20201010-080654_Instagram.jpg

All those expensive dead bushes all over their patio looks so trashy! It makes me giggle thinking about all the money he wasted on them and now he's begging for money! 🤣
Anna telling Dre not to pick the moldy lemons. 🤦‍♀️ Hey you lazy twit here's an idea, how about you walk you slothy ass over there and pick off all the rotten lemons and throw them away!!!!! Stupid witch.

Screenshot_20201010-080804_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What is quite off putting is the evil, conniving look on Anna’s face while Emilia is filming this clip. Has anyone saved it ?

That is not normal behavior from a mum and the fact that she is encouraging Emilia is very worrying. Poor Eduardo.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I think she would just give him a cold shower. That's how she handles stuff like that.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.