SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the person meant. The little boy George who lived down there sheet who had cancer. There were two Georges one that still alive and doing well his family have an Instagram page called giant pledge either Anna and Jonathan follow them n the family don't follow them. I believe their weren't happy at the Sacconejolys for using them for views. Even though fans sent money to both families.. There have a good right not be involved with the Sacconejolys now. I think also Jonathan is gutted as the family are meeting tons of big name Celebrities in the UK.
Karma is coming for them for sure.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Firstly Emilia in front of the car, assuming she has the appropriate booster seat

Anna getting Emilia to practise before her exam in car

Emilia looking down at her book cue Anna shouting “to camera.... say it to the camera.... in the camera”
D953FF43-C07F-4C44-B94D-113398C133F8.png

Emilia still looking down at her down

“To the camera, eye contact” Anna knocks Emilia book down “you don’t need that”

Emilia looks up and begins talking

“Louder, projection....”

Emilia carries on clearing not happy
4054C4B5-0C29-4F58-8C12-DEDBF4598A6F.png

172A6646-76D7-4800-AB35-9DDC141A8BE5.png

Anna’s advice? “Pretend your doing a tiktok!”

Basically a whole car journey of Anna telling Emilia before her exam, that she wasn’t good enough

Jonathan admits he has no idea what LAMDA is

Kids eating dinner in their PJs...surely they weren’t bathed and PJ BEFORE their dinner....?
FCA8DADE-7F8F-48BD-9CB0-39AB3C444DCB.png

Eduardo tries to go back to sleep in Anna’s bed whilst Emilia talks about her skirt (wearing with socks despite the cold weather)

629FA060-979A-4E42-B613-7509B5DBB8C2.png

Eduardo tries to sleep on the stairs....twice. Is no one worried that these kids clearly don’t get enough quality sleep

44546462-A1A7-4DFA-A2F1-FCB44D041F9C.png

0A4F68E4-7353-4535-920F-81C784D0BEEB.png

Jonathon “this is Dre Dres morning routine....” proceeds to put the TV on....no toys, no colouring, no mental stimulation. Leaves Andrea on his own.

Anna tells everyone her grooming routine for dogs, yet the dogs still look ungroomed and have tear stained face. Faffs about with the dogs bow on the expensive chairs
FA5FB537-E3E7-48E1-AF44-ECB62D18DEE0.png

Jonathan tries to force his kids book “he” wrote on Andrea. Andrea not interested. Jonathan claimed he spent two years working on it. Suuuuuuure

Anna Emilia and Eduardo crammed around a phone watching YouTube fan videos of themselves. No reading? No conversation? Course not.

Jonathan concerned he has a hairy back. Full 5 mins of him complaining about a hairy back....Anna suggests getting it waxed if it bothers him...cue more complaining about his back

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I CANT BELIEVE ALL THOSE SCREENSHOTS OF EDUARDO SLEEPING EVERYWHERE CAME FROM THE SAME VLOG, WHEN JUST THE VLOG BEFORE ANDREA FELL ASLEEP ON THE COUCH AFTER DINNER AND WAS WOKEN UP FOR A BATH!!! LET THE KIDS SLEEP FOR GOD'S SAKE, MOVE THE OLDER TWO TOGETHER AND THE YOUNGER TWO TOGETHER IF YOU HAVE TO HAVE THEM SHARING FOR "BONDING REASONS"

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
That wouldn’t work because it’s a pink room for the girls and a blue room for the boys - ETA according to Anna

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Firstly Emilia in front of the car, assuming she has the appropriate booster seat

Anna getting Emilia to practise before her exam in car

Emilia looking down at her book cue Anna shouting “to camera.... say it to the camera.... in the camera”
View attachment 268009
Emilia still looking down at her down

“To the camera, eye contact” Anna knocks Emilia book down “you don’t need that”

Emilia looks up and begins talking

“Louder, projection....”

Emilia carries on clearing not happy
View attachment 268010
View attachment 268013

Anna’s advice? “Pretend your doing a tiktok!”

Basically a whole car journey of Anna telling Emilia before her exam, that she wasn’t good enough

Jonathan admits he has no idea what LAMDA is

Kids eating dinner in their PJs...surely they weren’t bathed and PJ BEFORE their dinner....?
View attachment 268014

Eduardo tries to go back to sleep in Anna’s bed whilst Emilia talks about her skirt (wearing with socks despite the cold weather)

View attachment 268016

Eduardo tries to sleep on the stairs....twice. Is no one worried that these kids clearly don’t get enough quality sleep

View attachment 268017
View attachment 268018

Jonathon “this is Dre Dres morning routine....” proceeds to put the TV on....no toys, no colouring, no mental stimulation. Leaves Andrea on his own.

Anna tells everyone her grooming routine for dogs, yet the dogs still look ungroomed and have tear stained face. Faffs about with the dogs bow on the expensive chairs
View attachment 268020

Jonathan tries to force his kids book “he” wrote on Andrea. Andrea not interested. Jonathan claimed he spent two years working on it. Suuuuuuure

Anna Emilia and Eduardo crammed around a phone watching YouTube fan videos of themselves. No reading? No conversation? Course not.

Jonathan concerned he has a hairy back. Full 5 mins of him complaining about a hairy back....Anna suggests getting it waxed if it bothers him...cue more complaining about his back
The whole part with Emilia practicing in the car really reminds me of that show little fires everywhere with Reese witherspoon. Anna is acting just like that horrible character Reese plays. The pushy perfectionist mom.

And Emilia is clearly annoyed by her already. I wonder how it will be when she is a teenager. Probably will dislike her guts.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
But then Anna might actually have to get out of bed when one of the little ones wake up! Never heard of a mother who’s not suffering from an illness who goes to bed before her kids
i agree she is a complete lazy witch who doesnt deserve children

• Sad
Reactions: 24
So Anna SaccON (lol) went into London to do a freebie 'ultra silky fat loss muscle tightening treatment' on her stomach. The stomach she always said she was so proud of and doesn't bother her. I guess everything changes once someone says 'free' and all her body confidence speeches are out the window. And I'd worry about every 'doctor' who thinks a face shield worn on its own is going to help against an airborne virus.

Oh and she's 'trying to be as honest and open as possible' guys, because she 'doesn't believe in lying and being fake' :rolleyes: She's insufferable laying there in bed in the middle of the morning, in full make up, not a single child can be heard or seen and flipflopping why it's ok to do a fat loss treatment after being all about body confidence and positivity.

Next week it will be back to preaching to young girls with eating disorders. I wish Jonathan could be reported for that members-only money making scheme (the JOIN button is still there, even though he's abandoned the project completely), and Anna for acting like she's an ED expert, giving out dangerous advice to vulnerable girls :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
New member, hey ! Is anyone else worried about the kids when Anna and jono eventually become broke and lose everything... not saying all state schools are bad, but I remember my brother having to go to one for a year and being bullied/physically assaulted almost daily for being too ‘posh’. I honestly can’t imagine those kids surviving, especially when everyone finds out their embarrassing parents are influencers

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So Anna SaccON (lol) went into London to do a freebie 'ultra silky fat loss muscle tightening treatment' on her stomach. The stomach she always said she was so proud of and doesn't bother her. I guess everything changes once someone says 'free' and all her body confidence speeches are out the window. And I'd worry about every 'doctor' who thinks a face shield worn on its own is going to help against an airborne virus.

Oh and she's 'trying to be as honest and open as possible' guys, because she 'doesn't believe in lying and being fake' :rolleyes: She's insufferable laying there in bed in the middle of the morning, in full make up, not a single child can be heard or seen and flipflopping why it's ok to do a fat loss treatment after being all about body confidence and positivity.

Next week it will be back to preaching to young girls with eating disorders. I wish Jonathan could be reported for that members-only money making scheme (the JOIN button is still there, even though he's abandoned the project completely), and Anna for acting like she's an ED expert, giving out dangerous advice to vulnerable girls :mad:
Exactly my thoughts!!! Also Anna where’s the captions gone?! I can never bother to listen to her voice so the captions were useful for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If you are planning to eat something today, DON'T watch his reel. You can see his little sausage through his weird trousers.
I feel so sick. It's just gross. This man is absolutely ridiculous. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
yet again he's just reusing old videos.. that tiktok was from july :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

That undeclared #ad was a complete train wreck! That lazy ass witch really just woke up from a nap with messy bed head and crusty makeup popped on to ramble and sound stupid trying to justify why she chose to get this treatment done. She's a sloppy mess!

Screenshot_20201007-071833_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Anna spends 20 minutes on her stories, in bed (while she was halfway though making it) talking about her trip to London and an influencer doctor who gave her a stomach tightening treatment, recommended by Anna's "friend" Sabrina.
I wonder if the kids listening to Anna's ridiculous rambles will keep them asleep in the morning through their "shake awake don't mess with the schedule" wake up call

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Why does Anna always describe things as “cool”?! It really bugs me!!

Reactions: 6
Why does Anna always describe things as “cool”?! It really bugs me!!
They both have a very limited vocabulary. Jonathan thinks everything is 'sooo kewl, like' , too.

And a fat treatment? Wow, good job she is fully recovered from her ED, isn't it........? Sigh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
If you are planning to eat something today, DON'T watch his reel. You can see his little sausage through his weird trousers.
I feel so sick. It's just gross. This man is absolutely ridiculous. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
J's "little sausage" is always making an appearance. The worst are times like these with him dancing around. 🤢🤮🤢🤮
Screenshot_20201007-091035.png

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Wow. It looks like nothing has changed with these two. I used to follow their threads on GG years ago. It was always about how they endangered or neglected the children, how stupid and irresponsible they were, how greedy and scamming. Absolutely nothing has changed! How is that possible?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.