Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PurpleBroccoliBetch

Just caved and gave their NKA video a look. It was a huge fail anyway so not really adding to the huge views it didn't get! 🤣

Anyway first is was so boring and all over the place. So obvious there was zero preparation or even a thought put into it past we'll talk about trolls. Classic half assed Jonathan right there.

Second the way they both put on that bullshit show about being so positive all the time and having no idea why they ever get negative comments and criticism, they are hardly trolled in the real sense of the word. Umm maybe you have had drama surrounding you since day 1 because you actually do all the shitty things we all say you do!!!! 🤦‍♀️ I mean at some point after 10 yrs of being youtubes most hated couple even by their own admission in the youtube community aswell you'd think some serious self reflection would take place and they'd see maybe it is them! Nope!

Lastly at the end them saying they just can't understand ppl who (troll) leave constructive criticism and maybe they need to put themselves in the trolls shoes and Anna saying oh I don't think I can. Maybe she needs to revisit her horrible PUBLIC tweets about literally everyone in Jonathan's family and see she herself was a huge troll and way way nastier them any of us who gossip our opinions in a private forum they never have to see. Can't say all of J's family weren't aware of all the horrible things she said about them in public. But hey if your fake bullshit helps you to sleep better at night keep up the lies.
do you have screenshots of the things she said? ive never heard about this

Reactions: 1