Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
I fucking KNEW that pikler triangle would turn out to be gifted!! £195 for the triangle, plus £120 for the slide attachment. I find it absolutely abhorrent how she even admits in her own blog post that she thinks it’s too expensive, and doesn’t know if it would get much use, yet when offered it for free her greedy, Grabby little hands can’t snatch it off the brand quick enough. Rebecca you disgust me. And are you telling me you donated £315 to Tomy’s and Refuge? When you said you thought the pikler alone was too much money. Just fuck right off, because I don’t believe you for a second, and this whole “donation made, look at me, I’m holier then thou” crap you’re now spouting makes me despise you even more than before as we all know you haven’t donated £315. I think I preferred you when you at least accepted that you’re a greedy cow and owned it, but now you trying to fob off your greedy Grabby ways as somehow benefitting a charity is even worse. And as for the brands... well sawdust and rainbows I’d been saving up to buy my daughter one of your pikler triangles for her first birthday but you can forget it now. If you can give away hundreds of pounds of stuff to a woman who in her own words thinks it’s overpriced and wouldn’t buy one if she had to fund it herself than you can clearly do without my business 👎🏼 I’m raging. 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Oh have you seen this on grabbys blog, it states the following:-

If she's truly honest, the twat would be putting that on anything she posts on instagram which has an affiliated link attached to it. Grabby's income is 100% made off Instagram and not her blog.

Tbh I didn't have a clue about this until I joined tattle. The whole practise of affiliated links is bloody dishonest because like me, most people won't have a clue.
I have been saying for a long long time that before checking out and making payment, there should be a tick box to say that “ Due to your recent swipe up on Instagram, *insert insta huns name* will earn x amount in affiliate commission from this purchase, please tick the box to confirm you wish for them to receive commission” or something to that effect.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Skewbedu

VIP Member
"Quick Ben pass me BeeChopsyPeachBentosChicklet, then take my picture so people will think I'm a strong Mama. I won't do up the straps as its just for the 'gram"

Reasons to cringe over Re-beggar once again The Monday Edit):

The stupid affectations- Mama, gelato, glut. Grabbletina sweetie, your Dad is as new money as it gets, these words make you look like you are attending CringeFest2020, not that you are posh. Give it a rest.

The careful placed bags/baskets - oh you went to Whole Foods? It's still packet ham, my angel, wherever it's from. The F&M hamper that travels round your house more than your hoover does apparently? Can easily be bought (sourced 🤦‍♀️) on Ebay.

The humble brag tagging - oh you went to a Soho House Hotel? I didn't realise. Perhaps you could tag every bastard picture twice to ram it down our uncaring necks. Personally I'm a Travelodge fan, so I can grab a quick sleep on the cheap before spending my 10 x less money than you on visiting un gram worthy places and experiences like art galleries, museums, castles and live gigs. Because at your age I was out getting moshed all over, beer split down me and bouncing around the front row of many a live band's shows. In fact I still do and I am waaaaayyy older than you. I also wear clothes, which I bought myself, that actually fit.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR! 😡 Shut up shut up shut upppppppppppppp!
These last few months have been pretty tough for her though; financial and health worries from a pandemic, having to stick to lockdown, not seeing family and having no support around. Having to try and work from home every hour of the day with two young children and no childcare so you can keep paying the bills, trying not to have a nervous breakdown and still realising you are more fortunate than all the poor people who have been working in the care sector all this time. OH NO WAIT.... that's not Grabby. She's been sat under her fucking pergola, reading her readly app, nipping to the beach and complaining that her daughter actually moves now so her life isn't entirely centred around her leisure life all the time (just 95% of the time).

She is an ass. A complete and utter ass.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20200708-090732_Instagram.jpg

Her ikea kitchen isn't even finished! All that fuss for months before her birthday, apparently not finding the time to blog because they were both soooooo busy doing it, and they didn't even get it done in time for her birthday. With absolutely nothing else to do!

So what they actually got her for her first birthday was a free clothes horse that she had to beg companies for because she admitted she wouldn't spend her own cash on it. And a condom balloon.

Fuck me. Happy birthday Freya 🙄🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Paxobeans

Chatty Member
In London you have to register the birth in the borough the baby was born and there is only one town hall registering births for that borough so you can’t choose where to go - is this not the case for the rest of the UK?
We had 3 to choose from as far as I remember, we couldn’t get a spot at the one nearest to home so had to go somewhere equally as unglamorous 😂

She’s still breastfeeding? I would have introduced formula by now - relieves some of the pressure on you to always do the night feed! And miraculously after we started formula she started sleeping through the night 🤷🏼‍♀️
You can criticise grabby for a lot, but WHO recommend breastfeeding til the age of 2, and personally I think in a society where bottle feeding is SO the norm it’s quite nice to see breastfeeding an older baby be normalised a bit... however, Grabby is smug as fuck and of course it’s been the {dreamiest} feeding journey of all time with the best mama and the best baba 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Paxobeans

Chatty Member
Same here
Same.. this is what I sent

Really disappointed to see a gifted wee’un and slide to rvk_loves. By her own admission and bragging, her husband earns a substantial wage, and her father has published articles where he claims to be a multi millionaire.
She wrote a blog post that read like a wanted list for her daughters birthday, and even claimed that she wouldn’t consider a pikler triangle because of the price and not knowing if they’d use it. For her to then receive one free of charge in the middle of a pandemic, where thousands of people are struggling financially (and obviously in many other ways) is extremely frustrating. I hope you’ll reconsider your gifting to influencers policy in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

swipeup

VIP Member
We're getting into fanfic territory here. She's dropping a year every day and he's getting a year older by the day. Now we have her at 12 and him at 25!! Going by the information that she has put out in the public domain, she was 13 and he was 23 when they met. It's utterly appalling enough at those ages without altering them. She's provided enough of the sordid details for the story to write itself, it doesn't need embellished to make it any worse.

Edit - I'm not defending or sticking up for anyone, lord knows I've made my feelings on her very clear in these threads and the whole story is appalling. But when the narrative gets rewritten and the details altered [by us], it weakens the argument that we, as consumers of her content that she puts out there for us to read, are entitled to have an opinion on it. I think we can only have an opinion on the correct version of events, not some fictionalised version that came from Tattle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
"Making cosy dens" it wont be long before shes too big to fit under it. Or too tall to enjoy sliding down it.

Honestly of all the things I've seen new parents scammed by a £400 clothes horse Is really up there with the worst of it. Shame on grabs for feeding a bullshit narrative that anyone needs one of these.

Reactions: 28

Incredulous

I fucking KNEW that pikler triangle would turn out to be gifted!! £195 for the triangle, plus £120 for the slide attachment. I find it absolutely abhorrent how she even admits in her own blog post that she thinks it’s too expensive, and doesn’t know if it would get much use, yet when offered it for free her greedy, Grabby little hands can’t snatch it off the brand quick enough. Rebecca you disgust me. And are you telling me you donated £315 to Tomy’s and Refuge? When you said you thought the pikler alone was too much money. Just fuck right off, because I don’t believe you for a second, and this whole “donation made, look at me, I’m holier then thou” crap you’re now spouting makes me despise you even more than before as we all know you haven’t donated £315. I think I preferred you when you at least accepted that you’re a greedy cow and owned it, but now you trying to fob off your greedy Grabby ways as somehow benefitting a charity is even worse. And as for the brands... well sawdust and rainbows I’d been saving up to buy my daughter one of your pikler triangles for her first birthday but you can forget it now. If you can give away hundreds of pounds of stuff to a woman who in her own words thinks it’s overpriced and wouldn’t buy one if she had to fund it herself than you can clearly do without my business 👎🏼 I’m raging. 🤬
Interesting how she doesn’t tag the charities but tags the businesses. Wonder why? Yes I am very cynical.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Clare

VIP Member
It is SO disappointing that a company took the bait and gifted her that weird triangle/slide thing. Grabby can well afford it. The grandparents can well afford it. When will companies start gifting to those who are really in need or kids of NHS workers/key workers etc. If Covid 19 doesn’t change mindsets then nothing will. As for Saint Grabby’s donations. It’s probably just one teeny cheque in return for all the gifted freebies/photoshoots/cakes.

As for the video screening on the shingle patio of Freya’s first year that reduced the assembled audience to tears. Take a bow and wear one of Courtney Adamo’s birthday crowns for being THE most self-obsessed person on Instagram.
The grandad by his own admission is a ‘multimillionaire’, a MULTImillionaire. Let’s all let that one sink in for a minute.......Ben and Grabby should be ashamed for accepting freebies for their daughter, the grandparents should be ashamed of them for accepting free gifts for their grandchild and these stupid, crass, thoughtless companies should be completely ashamed for gifting to a multimillionaire family in the middle of a pandemic. It’s all quite sickening. How hard faced do you have to be to openly write a blog begging for presents, stating you wouldn’t buy them yourself, then accepting one as a present for your daughter and gloating on SM. Rebecca, no one in your family would say this to you but you need to take a long hard look in the mirror at the type of woman/mother/role model you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Fcm23

I’m fuming she’s got that expensive present gifted. She has absolutely no shame. There’s another company blacklisted. £315 of freebies from them!!!

And I knew the babies would have fun free cake. Give her a piece of her own birthday cake, it’s one day a year! Another parent setting up a kid for a lifetime of food issues.

If its so important for her to be refined sugar free surely the big birthday cake should be suitable for the birthday girl?
I’m fuming as well... this would definitely put me off the brand. My girl would love one of these, sorry Grabby, she’s also named Freya (born before your Freya and walking at 9 months)

• Haha
  • Heart

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
This is one of the saddest things I’ve ever read. That baby is nothing but an insta prop. Poor Freya.
I feel sorry for Freya when she looks back through the photo albums “awww look mum, here I am on my very first Christmas Eve at home leaving my carrot and mince pie for Santa” and Grabby will be all “oh, actually that’s a photo of you two days before when I had to fake it for Instagram because we actually spent your first Christmas Eve at your grandparents barn” 🙄 Or “here I am on my first birthday, I can tell because I’m wearing a birthday tip with 1 on it” and again Rebecca will have to say “no darling, that was from the week before when I got you changed so I could pretend we took it on your actual birthday” 🤦🏼‍♀️ Nothing is real. Everything is just a (shit) show for Instagram.

God help Freya when she grows up. I’ve worked in schools my whole career, and trust me, kids are BRUTAL. Any future bullies that attend school with Freya will have all the ammunition they need between mumma’s blog and this tattle thread

✅ Photos of her in the bath
✅ Photos of her eating what looks like a dog turd with it smeared all around her face
✅ Her mums nappy clad arse in the air whilst birthing her
✅ How her mum and dad took bee pollen before every shag to try and conceive her, and that where her nickname came from
✅ and of course the absolute clincher.... your dad’s a weirdo

The poor child is going to be SLAUGHTERED.

• Heart
  • Haha