RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just put Grabbys ‘relationship status’ to my 17 year old daughter......the word peodophile was immediately mentioned and the question ‘why did her parents allow that?!’ Plus the look on her face
(😳) spoke volumes......

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Surely they will have issues at school if other parents come across this online? Bound to be social services involvement?

Reactions: 8
Surely they will have issues at school if other parents come across this online? Bound to be social services involvement?
Yes. It’s a safeguarding issue isn’t it 🤔. The school should have been investigated, as it happened when she was under the schools care. Maybe someone should write to the schools board of governors 🤔

Reactions: 5
Exactly! If I was the mother of Freya’s friends in a few years I would be worried.

Yes. It’s a safeguarding issue isn’t it 🤔. The school should have been investigated, as it happened when she was under the schools care. Maybe someone should write to the schools board of governors 🤔
Yes definitely at the former school. But in this instance i mean Freyas future school, somebody who is on record with the police for something like this surely wouldn’t be allowed on school premises?

Reactions: 6
Yes definitely at the former school. But in this instance i mean Freyas future school, somebody who is on record with the police for something like this surely wouldn’t be allowed on school premises?
Eew. Imagine being married to and having a child with someone who is not allowed on school premises 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Did the ED come before or after meeting Ben?

I really wonder what she was like at school. Guessing woefully insecure which is why she latched onto 'this guys' attention.

Also what kind of normal 24 year old male wants to volunteer on a school trip????

Reactions: 10

I really wonder what she was like at school. Guessing woefully insecure which is why she latched onto 'this guys' attention.

Also what kind of normal 24 year old male wants to volunteer on a school trip????
NO normal 24 year old man would go anywhere near a bunch of 13 year old CHILDREN.

Reactions: 13
Just put Grabbys ‘relationship status’ to my 17 year old daughter......the word peodophile was immediately mentioned and the question ‘why did her parents allow that?!’ Plus the look on her face
(😳) spoke volumes......
She's obviously smart and knows how a real parent should react in that situation.

It's actually quite depressing that her life has been allowed to turn out like this. Certainly not something to be jealous of!

Nothing wrong with age gaps at all. There’s 6 years between my husband and I. But like others have said, it’s not an issue when the age gap is between two ADULTS. A 13 year old is a child, and it’s illegal. It also gets me the way she uses the term “properly together” from 15. Does she mean they were having sex when she puts it like that? That’s how I would interpret it. As they were pretty much together from 13 let’s face it, just waiting for Grabby to age a few years and carrying on a distanced (emotional) relationship via letters and emails as she’s said herself. So the “together properly” reads to me like they were officially a couple doing all the things couples do from when she was 15. In which case, if they were sleeping together from when she was 15 (I don’t want to think about it too much 🙈🤢😂) the law would class that as statutory rape as she was underage.
How did he get away with it? Even when she was 15 (still a minor), he was 26 😱😱What interest does a 26 yr old want with a 15 yr old schoolgirl that’s not just being a perv. HOW did either parents allow it, if my son was sniffing around a teenage girl I’d be absolutely horrified and disgusted.

Reactions: 10
This should definitely be reported to make sure he doesn't have current access to children.
On another note, has there been a big reveal of the play kitchen yet? I'm thinking dusty pink and cream, or sage and cream or grey and cream with antique brass handles....

Reactions: 4
She's obviously smart and knows how a real parent should react in that situation.

It's actually quite depressing that her life has been allowed to turn out like this. Certainly not something to be jealous of!
Me neither. What gets me too is this is not some random meeting in a club with a physically mature 13 year old pretending to be 17. He knew exactly how old she was as he went on the school trip with them. Plus, she looked young (know what I mean) and she was practically 12.

Me neither. What gets me too is this is not some random meeting in a club with a physically mature 13 year old pretending to be 17. He knew exactly how old she was as he went on the school trip with them. Plus, she looked young (know what I mean) and she was practically 12. He was almost double her age.

Reactions: 11
We're getting into fanfic territory here. She's dropping a year every day and he's getting a year older by the day. Now we have her at 12 and him at 25!! Going by the information that she has put out in the public domain, she was 13 and he was 23 when they met. It's utterly appalling enough at those ages without altering them. She's provided enough of the sordid details for the story to write itself, it doesn't need embellished to make it any worse.

Edit - I'm not defending or sticking up for anyone, lord knows I've made my feelings on her very clear in these threads and the whole story is appalling. But when the narrative gets rewritten and the details altered [by us], it weakens the argument that we, as consumers of her content that she puts out there for us to read, are entitled to have an opinion on it. I think we can only have an opinion on the correct version of events, not some fictionalised version that came from Tattle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
On a separate note, I bet she is livid there isn’t a swipe up for Primark as everything she actually buys is from there. None of the practice what you preach about supporting small brands - only if they gift her free stuff.

Reactions: 7
Can’t see Bentos having many play dates! I wonder if the police were involved? I know it was mentioned on here a while back.

Reactions: 3

I think the ED was probably related to her becoming a teen/getting herself involved with an adult man nearly 11 years older than herself/parents disapproving of said relationship etc., etc. I'm sure I read on a previous thread, a post saying that the police got involved?!?

Reactions: 2
We're getting into fanfic territory here. She's dropping a year every day and he's getting a year older by the day. Now we have her at 12 and him at 25!! Going by the information that she has put out in the public domain, she was 13 and he was 23 when they met. It's utterly appalling enough at those ages without altering them. She's provided enough of the sordid details for the story to write itself, it doesn't need embellished to make it any worse.

Edit - I'm not defending or sticking up for anyone, lord knows I've made my feelings on her very clear in these threads and the whole story is appalling. But when the narrative gets rewritten and the details altered [by us], it weakens the argument that we, as consumers of her content that she puts out there for us to read, are entitled to have an opinion on it. I think we can only have an opinion on the correct version of events, not some fictionalised version that came from Tattle.
Very good point here. On a lighter note, poor girl has had to resort to fake tan for her summer glow. How very common she must feel 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t see Bentos having many play dates! I wonder if the police were involved? I know it was mentioned on here a while back.
This is such a sad thing to read - as actually, Freya looks like a happy little baby. If RVK stepped back now - then by the time she got to school, no other parents would think twice about play dates etc etc. But if this is all still very much out there as she gets older - she is risking ruining her childhood and no gifted stuff is worth trading her child’s happiness for.

• Heart
Reactions: 9