RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve definitely seen her mum and family refer time her as Becky or Bex BUT I’m 100% sure she has put a ban on that and likes to be called ‘Rebecca’ on the gram. Her pretentiousness is boundless.
My husbands name can be shortened and all his friends, colleagues and me call him the short version. His parents and sister are the only ones who call him his full name. I find it weird, Hahaha.

Reactions: 3
In London you have to register the birth in the borough the baby was born and there is only one town hall registering births for that borough so you can’t choose where to go - is this not the case for the rest of the UK?
We had 3 to choose from as far as I remember, we couldn’t get a spot at the one nearest to home so had to go somewhere equally as unglamorous 😂

She’s still breastfeeding? I would have introduced formula by now - relieves some of the pressure on you to always do the night feed! And miraculously after we started formula she started sleeping through the night 🤷🏼‍♀️
You can criticise grabby for a lot, but WHO recommend breastfeeding til the age of 2, and personally I think in a society where bottle feeding is SO the norm it’s quite nice to see breastfeeding an older baby be normalised a bit... however, Grabby is smug as duck and of course it’s been the {dreamiest} feeding journey of all time with the best mama and the best baba 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 32
3 comments in 4 hours on the pouch ad is dire. Her choice to block off people she doesn’t follow From interacting is hitting engagement hard, wonder how long until she stops worrying people are going to call her a racist and opens it back up again?
One of the comments is from Home with Rose who is probably commenting in the hope that she can get more #gifted stuff for herself!

Reactions: 7
In London you have to register the birth in the borough the baby was born and there is only one town hall registering births for that borough so you can’t choose where to go - is this not the case for the rest of the UK?
Same. I didn't even go to register the birth - husband went on his own to do it! To be fair it meant a bus ride and I was exhausted and recovering from my c section. Didn't even cross my mind that it should be a 'dreamy' moment of waving a bit of paper around 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You can criticise grabby for a lot, but WHO recommend breastfeeding til the age of 2, and personally I think in a society where bottle feeding is SO the norm it’s quite nice to see breastfeeding an older baby be normalised a bit... however, Grabby is smug as duck and of course it’s been the {dreamiest} feeding journey of all time with the best mama and the best baba 🙄
100% agree.

Reactions: 15
Home with Rose most definitely needs her own thread 🙄 dreamy house, kids and life, everything with a hint of pink 🤢

Reactions: 8
Home with Rose most definitely needs her own thread 🙄 dreamy house, kids and life, everything with a hint of pink 🤢
I’ve just looked at her feed. She constantly moves stuff about for her pics. It’s so obvious 🙄

Reactions: 3
I hate the phrase ‘to not cause overwhelm’ - as a serious journalist, she really should learn the difference between a verb and a noun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So you went to zoo twice in a space of 4/5 days did you Grabby? Because you didn’t go on the actual day, you went before. Do these people forget how many lies they spin?

And who the frigging hell buys their mates daughter a cherry tree? The sentiment as something you planted for your daughter is lovely but from just friends. Odd.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This new blog post is golden 😆😆😆
"We spread out the cards and gifts over a few days, just one at a time to not cause overwhelm and so she could look at/appreciate each gift properly."
She's 1!!!! She appreciates food and sleep!!!!

"it's just insane how much they can change in a year" Oh really.... was that a surprise to you 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ohhh, so she's FINALLY posted the blog about Bentos' {a whole week} Birthday Extravaganza.

Utterly Dull...
Predictable...
Aesthetical gram pleaser...
Mini cake smash {which Freya hated ❤ }...
Boring as duck photos...
Is it just me but with that bloody cake that she's grasping on to for dear life on the glass cake stand, wouldn't it have been hilarious if Freya had kicked it out of her hand...
Grabby's posture is bloody awful...
FFS @ the flat lay of Freya's outfit...
Nice to see the Zoo visit got such little feature...
*YAWNS* about the mention of the one second of everyday video...
Where is everyone?

Where was it all from? - AD/contains affiliate links

Freya's 1 top online here
Bloomers online here {were previously gifted}
Balloons - Gold number 1 from a local sweet shop, peach round balloon and white online here
Gold calligraphy one balloon online here
Tassel garland online here
Polaroid photos printed online here
String & peg set to hang them online here
Honeycomb balls online here
Cake toppers online here
Freya's Crown online here
Cake made by Simply Divine
Cupcake one toppers online here
Ivy garland for balloons online here
So, basically EVERYTHING... bar the Gold Number 1 from a local sweet shop... was either a AD/contains affiliate links {Well what a bleeping surprise}.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she the twit from Southwold?

Jesus, just had a nosey on her page {as you do lol}... sweet baby jesus, white and pastels... how erm dreamy and unpractical. I also noticed although she has much less followers, there seems to be LOTS of likes and actual interaction {unlike Grabbys page}.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And who the frigging hell buys their mates daughter a cherry tree? The sentiment as something you planted for your daughter is lovely but from just friends. Odd.
The misplaced apostrophe in the para explaining the cherry tree makes my teeth itch.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she can’t see that white is not her colour! That dress is shapeless, drowns her and just ‘causes overwhelm’ in me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s in that giant box with the golden ‘B’ on it? Genuine first thought: ‘Oh B for Bentos’ then realised probs not! 🤣🤣🤣
It’s the banwood liberty bike I think.. can’t believe we’ve not seen that yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 5