RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still find it really weird that they nicknamed their baby after a supplement they took when they were trying to conceive. No one nicknames their baby ‘folate’ 🤣
Especially as it had f all to do with the conception. She might as well have nicknamed her Baby Sperm. Although don’t think you’ll get many beige Scandiborn ornaments to fit with that theme..?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looking again - I think it’s The Kid Collective that have gifted it... both following each other on Instagram

Reactions: 4
It is SO disappointing that a company took the bait and gifted her that weird triangle/slide thing. Grabby can well afford it. The grandparents can well afford it. When will companies start gifting to those who are really in need or kids of NHS workers/key workers etc. If Covid 19 doesn’t change mindsets then nothing will. As for Saint Grabby’s donations. It’s probably just one teeny cheque in return for all the gifted freebies/photoshoots/cakes.

As for the video screening on the shingle patio of Freya’s first year that reduced the assembled audience to tears. Take a bow and wear one of Courtney Adamo’s birthday crowns for being THE most self-obsessed person on Instagram.
The grandad by his own admission is a ‘multimillionaire’, a MULTImillionaire. Let’s all let that one sink in for a minute.......Ben and Grabby should be ashamed for accepting freebies for their daughter, the grandparents should be ashamed of them for accepting free gifts for their grandchild and these stupid, crass, thoughtless companies should be completely ashamed for gifting to a multimillionaire family in the middle of a pandemic. It’s all quite sickening. How hard faced do you have to be to openly write a blog begging for presents, stating you wouldn’t buy them yourself, then accepting one as a present for your daughter and gloating on SM. Rebecca, no one in your family would say this to you but you need to take a long hard look in the mirror at the type of woman/mother/role model you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m new to RVK. I assume she doesn’t work? Husband property developer?

Reactions: 2
Still there. It is in their stories.
How strange, I can only see one story on there and it was posted an hour ago.:unsure:

Just looked on my "other" account and I can see it. I guess if you are blocked by RVK you cant see posts from other companies that are reposts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Please someone help me get my head around as a company why you would "gift/PR sample" an item that someone has said on a public forum was overpriced....my mind boggles!!!!! I don't trust anything on social media any more, all total BS

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m new to RVK. I assume she doesn’t work? Husband property developer?
She works incredibly hard at blagging freebies. Her husband is a Property developer/pedophile (look back at the last thread)

• Haha
Reactions: 9