Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
I cannot fucking believe she got that for climing triangle for free.

I mean, I should have known. She wrote the beggy post and one turns up. But she literally wrote 'I was so tempted until I saw the price'!!

She is advertising crap that she openly admits should wouldn't buy herself because its massively overpriced. But she's pushing this lux lifestyle with a house full of free shit.

I guarantee she messaged as many companies as possible to try and get one of these for free. So she could play the Montessori earth mum without spending a penny. All for the fucking aesthetics.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
you are so right - if it's not gifted (which would necessitate a donation to charity, right Grabs? 🤔), then it's def from her parents.
What do we think re the donation tattlers? Does anyone believe she donates the full amount? Or do you think she’s chucking £20 at a charity and keeping hundreds of pounds worth of gifted stuff? I struggle to believe she’d pass up the opportunity to gloat by either saying “donation for the full RRP made to...” or posting a screenshot of her donation on her stories. Makes me suspicious as to how much of the value of these gifted items she’s actually donating. 🤔

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Honestly imagine thinking that this is a good idea. And it annoys me so much that all her bloody lemmings validate her bad choices.

Hacking wasn't really a thing when mine were young enough for play kitchens, so they just had one that i bought online. Took a long night of scotch and swearing for my husband to put it together according to the instructions - let alone de-construct it. Who has the time / inclination - honestly ?

These things are designed by qualified product designers for children. All the meetings, planning and thought that would have gone into it, to ensure that children have the most play value and fun possible. But noooooo they know better, Freya doesn't need a light up hob ... she can have fun with this beige knob instead. Light up toys are for paupers. We are CONSIDERABLY richer than YOU ! (10 x richer to be precise)

• Haha
  • Heart

HashtagRealTalk

She’s back with another advertisement for Readly, this one might have taken her a whole 6 minutes to put together and she’s gone down the survey/engagement route....

MY FAVOURITE WAY TO RELAX GRABS, IS

E) POUR MYSELF A GLASS OF WINE (OR SOMETHING CAFFEINATED IF ITS NOT A SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE TIME) AND CATCH UP ON TATTLE

• Haha
  • Heart

Sw4

VIP Member
Why is everything "this time last year" and "recreating old holidays" etc? It's like she's stuck in a time warp... Isn't this a symptom of grooming as a young child, i.e. retaining childlike personalities and never being able to move forward? She rarely talks about the future, its always the past.

Also started watching The Secrets She Keeps after the recommendations on here, I bloody love binge worthy shows like this. Only watched the first episode so far but it already shows just how fake an influencers life can be. She may have a beautiful house but money is tight and so on. I'm fairly sure it's the same with so many influencers we follow. Smoke and mirrors.

Last edited:

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I dont think anyone should be picked over because their teeth arent veneered bleached and resemble a row of tic tacs.
She has a perfectly healthy natural smile and yes it's not the instagram Hollywood smile but not everyone wants that. I think a lot of people look like they have dentures when they have cosmetic dentistry done.

I dont get the big deal about Smores. You can heat a marshmallow anywhere, they arent even that fantastic. Why drive for hours to cook 4 or so (that box didn't look big and probably contained a sample pack)

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
Poor chopsy getting made to sleep in here so they could watch Netflix. I would have woken up thinking someone had left me in the loo at Kings Cross
IMG_20200720_201540_942.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

openbook1

VIP Member
I wonder why she is always the one carrying Freya. I carry my baby all the time during the week so when my husband is around he always carries her as gives my back a break and also it's nice for him to. Seems strange
Maybe he's got to stay a certain distance away from children? Lol, Jk 🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Wow

Kdog1985

that bloody ikea play kitchen is taking longer than the actual kitchen I’m having built

• Haha

Sw4

VIP Member
Is it just me that thinks velcro trainers were only designed for toddlers who can't yet do shoelaces, or is this an actual thing? Jeez they are 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

youhavinabubble

Facts.... Ben Stirling is a paedophile. He groomed a 13 year old girl. Her parents allowed this to happen. You can gloss over it Rebecca, but they have all abused you.

• Sad
  • Wow

Libertine

VIP Member
She really does post the most cringe-worthy drivel.

{I'm a great believer of fate, and a real campaigner for everybody to find true love. You see, I really love love. I want relationships to work if they're right for those two people. For everybody to get their fairytale come true, whatever form that may take.

We see a guy in our village, he's on his own and probably in his late 30s?, who takes himself to the coffee shop every Saturday morning on his own for breakfast with his book, and I say to my husband 'I really hope he one day meets somebody else in there on their own, what a movie plot that would be'
.}

Maybe the guy in the village looked at you, Becks, in the awful middle aged outfit you wore shopping to IKEA when you had probably just turned fifteen, and thought ‘I really hope one day someone gives her some tips on how to dress stylishly. What a television series that would be.’

Twat.

F1C1159F-C2F5-4412-A416-DA32065E0485.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

zigandzag

Honest to god...it looks like she landed on the moon. She would have been better off in her garden.
Dinner in a teepee? Isn’t this teepee a child’s play toy? The thought of them crawling in to eat ham sandwiches while the wind was howling around them really makes me laugh!
And a swim? The water would have been freezing too cold for a baby at sunset. So who swam... Grabby? Or Ben? She tells so many lies. I think she half believes her little fantasies.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Jesus. I forgot just how messed up that post is.

She confirms everything that we're saying here. They hooked up on a school trip when she was 13 and he was 24. They were phsycially attracted to each other with a special connection from the stat. It caused some shit and they were kept apart (like a romantic disney fairytale????) but stayed connected through the phone and email for 18 months until she was 15 and he was 25/26 when they got together 'properly'.

How in God's name is she writing that like a fucking fairytale. It is completely illegal and text book grooming. There is NOTHING romantic about that.

She came Tattle and literally said 'Not that it’s anybody’s business but the story of how me and my husband met may have been unconventional but if we, our families and friends are all happy then that’s all that matters'. Except it's ILLEGAL, and SHE told us!! None of us would have known any of that if she hadn't bloody written it.

It makes me feel sick. And I certainly wouldn't be having a baby with someone who found a 13 year old girl away from home attractive when he was 24!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21