RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't understand why any company would ever want to be associated with her.

The last place I would want my product placed is in the house of a girl who was groomed at the age of 13 to play a fake middle class housewife, who has shown herself to be an awful, judgement, snob and racist. Someone who grabs as much free tit as humanly possible and the brags about how much her husband earns to belittle other people. 🤷‍♀️

It would make me avoid a company like the bleeping plague.
unfortunately I think they just see her as a good ad for the product to raise their profile - 90k+ followers, white, middle class, who will take pretty pictures of their products, oh, and throw in that she's probably said she will be making a contribution to charity in exchange thereby making her look like a worthy recipient. Offering such a highly priced gifts in these times to people who are already privileged is just gross though - begging for it and then accepting it, even with a so called charity donation (sorry, I don't believe she is doing that at all) is however disgusting. Obviously, aside from not being able to - openly - see mumma daily, the pandemic has not touched her life one little bit, and she has an absolute inability to read the room past her own twee little world. Imagine having such little shame.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
No they def didnt go again today.
It was the same zoo, so did she bring two outfits (because Freya was wearing a leopard print outfit in last week’s photos) and then pretended they took her today wearing her birthday ‘1’ top. The woman is demented 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Prob changed her into the top for the photos and then whisked it off again!

Anyway - where are the actual people? Was it just Mumma and her friend / idol Faye?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't wait to see the hacked Ikea kitchen. Oh wait I have... On every mother fudging insta account over the past two years. Unless Grab-a-Gramps has found a unique way to hack it*

*Hahaha hahahahaha I have just made myself laugh so hard at this extremely unlikely concept. No really (wipes tears of mirth) I'm too funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Definitely no way they went to the zoo today... basing this on the “1” top. I have a two young children and there is NO way I could put them in the same thing two days running - and Grabby doesn’t strike me as someone who would wash and dry something overnight - she’s likely to be too busy planning her next staged outing / photo for the ‘gram 🙄

Reactions: 7
Benpecked is letting us all down. Firstly no grand birthday unveiling of the Ikea kitchen (did he use the wrong colour F&B paint?) and also hasn’t finished the pergola abomination.

I just knew that the zoo day was ruined for her by the weather as we were spared a tedious slideshow of 3000 photos of their dreamy day out. Most people would have coped but not the Grabster who is sent into a total spiral of despair by a couple of days of rain on a holiday.
Freezing cold zoo day and yet she still posted photos of poor baby Bentos with no shoes or socks on ❄❄😢

Reactions: 4
Lord oh lord....never mind all the gifted shizzle. Show us the kitchen that you took a week off the gram to hack.....apparently.
Plus what about the balance bike mumma bear had bought in the liberty sale?

Reactions: 8
Polaroid’s (sic) of Bentos’s first year. Bit excessive, no? I mean yes. 🤣

• Haha
So when she says “So many people have been asking where it’s from...” she’s lying as she’s not looking at her DMs
Yes absolutely. She’s talking to her bloody self 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Having said that her engagement stats are tit.....

we were right as always that the zoo trip wasnt fun..freezing apparently !!
As for the gifted stuff....everything i want to say has been said but ffs!!!

I want to make this clear to the company that they can well afford to buy the item themselves and it will do their business no good associating with her! Is there an actual blog where she said she didnt think she would use it ? Ill send them that too.
Which company did you contact?

Reactions: 2
I’m fuming she’s got that expensive present gifted. She has absolutely no shame. There’s another company blacklisted. £315 of freebies from them!!!

And I knew the babies would have fun free cake. Give her a piece of her own birthday cake, it’s one day a year! Another parent setting up a kid for a lifetime of food issues.

If its so important for her to be refined sugar free surely the big birthday cake should be suitable for the birthday girl?
I’m fuming as well... this would definitely put me off the brand. My girl would love one of these, sorry Grabby, she’s also named Freya (born before your Freya and walking at 9 months)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m fuming as well... this would definitely put me off the brand. My girl would love one of these, sorry Grabby, she’s also named Freya (born before your Freya and walking at 9 months)
GET IN! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13