RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RVK_Loves #17 Princess and the pea(do): It's still packet ham, my angel, wherever it's from.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
When we had our new kitchen put in one of myself my favourite things was the fact we worked with a kitchen designer to make sure there’s was a proper place for everything to be kept neatly. That Tupperware cupboard isn’t evidence of adulting, it’s evidence of being a child playing grown ups.

Their lives are just so boring. They stayed in a hotel, ate in their room with a take away pizza and their daughter slept in the loo. Hardly something to aspire to!
Fully believe they can’t possibly eat out whilst in London because there are too many, in her words “suspicious” looking people.

Reactions: 8
That tupperware cupboard 😱😱😱 she clearly doesn't know the difference between tidy and clean. A tidy looking house does not mean clean and we've seen this with hers in so many occasions. The filthy washing machine, cobwebs, now these unwashed looking tupperware boxes. No wonder she has mice/rats!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I haven’t read the ‘blog’ properly yet but just flicked through the photos. That photo with the whole foods bag just in shot might just be her best picture yet 😆

Reactions: 4
After reading that I couldn’t be less influenced to take a hotel trip with my baby. Firstly I have no desire to plonk my baby to sleep in a bathroom so that I don’t have to spend several hours of my afternoon in darkness - either the baby sleeps on the go with me or I’d
Oh yipeeeeeeee! Its that time again. Why is she so obsessed with fecking courgettes?! If I ate what she did I’d spend half my time farting like a fat dog
She’s trying to ensure every last courgette scrap is used up so she doesn’t have to donate any to that charity someone ingeniously recommended...prepare to see courgette skin shavings sprinkled on her Bircher muesli and embedded within Bentos’ yoghurt bark

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
After reading that I couldn’t be less influenced to take a hotel trip with my baby. Firstly I have no desire to plonk my baby to sleep in a bathroom so that I don’t have to spend several hours of my afternoon in darkness - either the baby sleeps on the go with me or I’d

She’s trying to ensure every last courgette scrap is used up so she doesn’t have to donate any to that charity someone ingeniously recommended...prepare to see courgette skin shavings sprinkled on her Bircher muesli and embedded within Bentos’ yoghurt bark
"Courgette shaving porridge with 5 chocolate chips: total game changer" - RvK_Loves (probably)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does her mum call her Rebecca. I find it a bit odd her mum does use a shortened name like Becca, Becks, Grabby. I get Rebecca is her name but a lot of the time family/friends would shorten it. Do you think she calls Ben, Benjamin??
My mum is the only person that doesn’t shorten my name. So on this occasion I’ll give her a pass 😂

Reactions: 3
Oh yipeeeeeeee! Its that time again. Why is she so obsessed with fecking courgettes?! If I ate what she did I’d spend half my time farting like a fat dog
We grow veg, but veg we like and know we'll use. We plant extra to counter a plant or two that might get eaten or fail to grow due to bad weather etc but they seem to plant way too much for their needs. Surely this negates the point of growing your own to cut down on waste and to be self-sufficient?!

Reactions: 8
How bleeping selfish can she be! She keeps showing off how many courgettes they have grown and banging on about recipes and using them up. bleeping donate them! How hard can it be? Has she not seen or read about just how many people have lost jobs and are relying on food banks since COVID hit?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know some food banks won’t accept fresh food. Madness! Grabby could freeze her glut though surely?

I know some food banks won’t accept fresh food. Madness! Grabby could freeze her glut though surely?
Exactly what my neighbours do - with veg grown in their garden not even an allotment! They grow and freeze it all to use throughout winter.

Exactly what my neighbours do - with veg grown in their garden not even an allotment! They grow and freeze it all to use throughout winter.
I’d love that. Maybe I should try living the good life myself!

Reactions: 2
How about “Princess & the weirdo; Hotel rooms & packet ham, bloody begging weirdos”

Full credit to the Tattler who came up with the Princess & weirdo line. Makes me chuckle every time I read it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
How do you not get bored of eating courgette 800 times a week. They’re ok, but mushy. certainly not a very I’d want every day! Get a little variety in your life

Reactions: 4
How do you not get bored of eating courgette 800 times a week. They’re ok, but mushy. certainly not a very I’d want every day! Get a little variety in your life
It’s traditional to donate your excess courgettes (zucchini) to all (Neighbours etc. ) and sundry in the States. It’s disgusting that she won’t give some to the charity that was mentioned to her.

Reactions: 7