RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been waiting for this moment. Good luck Grabby. Well done Freya!
I just want to chop the ends of her ratty hair. I know people are having a hard time in lockdown with hair salons being closed but Grabby's has always been like that. Would look way better too with highlights for dimension. I wonder why she never gets her hair cut? Some weird phobia? Lol.

Reactions: 6
Totally agree that with Freya being a baby she probably doesn’t want to leave her but that’s not ‘lots of reasons’, it’s one reason.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why anyone posts a photo of a child nude getting in bath with a peach on their bum.

Question... would an adult post a picture of themselves like this? No... then why post a child?? I’ve seen several instagrammers do similar I just don’t understand it.

Reactions: 13
Why is she still wearing Bentos on the front like a great big prize turkey. I know you can, but that’s no reason to 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow she must be so chuffed with her glut of dreamy, sunshiney, heavenly photos to rub in everyone’s face this weekend...

OF COURSE it was dreamy
OF COURSE the sun shone
OF COURSE Freya slept perfectly in the travel cot

Because if not, it wouldn’t be gram worthy would it?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder why she is always the one carrying Freya. I carry my baby all the time during the week so when my husband is around he always carries her as gives my back a break and also it's nice for him to. Seems strange

Reactions: 13
I wonder why she is always the one carrying Freya. I carry my baby all the time during the week so when my husband is around he always carries her as gives my back a break and also it's nice for him to. Seems strange
Maybe he's got to stay a certain distance away from children? Lol, Jk 🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
FOR THE GRAM!

I bet he does and she’s like oh let’s swap for my photoshoot 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Why is she still wearing Bentos on the front like a great big prize turkey. I know you can, but that’s no reason to 🤣
it’s so ridiculous- no one carries a 1 year old toddler in a forward facing baby carrier.

and grabby stop hinting at intrigue with your ‘various reasons’ why you can’t leave Bentos. just say you don’t want to, that’s absolutely fine.

Reactions: 10
She carried her because Ben is busy carrying the nappy change bag, the portable high chair, the tripod, the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Yes to this. Me too. I would literally never dream of carrying if my husband was there so I can have a break. Why isn't he carrying????

Reactions: 7
Making another trip away look like an absolute snooze fest. She’s such a bore on constant loop.

• Haha
Reactions: 8