RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and she just posted, the climbing frame was gifted 🙄🙄 just the mere fact we can predict these things before they happen shows how bad this insta-ad/pr lifestyle has got. Oh but don’t worry, she donated to some charities again apparently (if that was true would you not post receipts?)

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Oh and she just posted, the climbing frame was gifted 🙄🙄 just the mere fact we can predict these things before they happen shows how bad this insta-ad/pr lifestyle has got. Oh but don’t worry, she donated to some charities again apparently (if that was true would you not post receipts?)
cannot make this tit up!

cake wasn’t gifted though, I’m sure that’s a first for her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg literally most of the bingo has just been played out in the last few stories I can't deal 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
£200!!!! for a wooden triangle. What age range are they meant for. Cant see it being suitable for long.

Reactions: 5
I’m not even looking at her account today. I will combust. For all the gifted/PR (duck off) stuff she’s received I think she should donate a minimum of £200. Grabby we know you read on here. Either prove you’ve donated or it didn’t happen

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Please tell me that is packet ham front left of the brunch table... I may well be seeing what I want to see! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
£200!!!! for a wooden triangle. What age range are they meant for. Cant see it being suitable for long.
It looks like a bleeping clothes horse. What in gods name justifies £200 for that? It's basically a beige wooden slide. Could she not use Little Tikes , God forbid?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m fuming she’s got that expensive present gifted. She has absolutely no shame. There’s another company blacklisted. £315 of freebies from them!!!

And I knew the babies would have fun free cake. Give her a piece of her own birthday cake, it’s one day a year! Another parent setting up a kid for a lifetime of food issues.

If its so important for her to be refined sugar free surely the big birthday cake should be suitable for the birthday girl?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What do we think re the donation tattlers? Does anyone believe she donates the full amount? Or do you think she’s chucking £20 at a charity and keeping hundreds of pounds worth of gifted stuff? I struggle to believe she’d pass up the opportunity to gloat by either saying “donation for the full RRP made to...” or posting a screenshot of her donation on her stories. Makes me suspicious as to how much of the value of these gifted items she’s actually donating. 🤔
Absolutely not the full amount, and she’ll justify it by telling herself ‘well it’s not MY fault people want to gift me {ohsodreamy} things that I wouldn’t pay for otherwise’

Anyone else find it really weird, even by her standards, to fake Bentos getting up and having breakfast for a photoshoot? How hard is it to take a photo of your kid eating
I’m fuming she’s got that expensive present gifted. She has absolutely no shame. There’s another company blacklisted.

And I knew the babies would have fun free cake. Give her a piece of her own birthday cake, it’s one day a year! Another parent setting up a kid for a lifetime of food issues.

If its so important for her to be refined sugar free surely the big birthday cake should be suitable for the birthday girl?
I made a refined sugar free cake, but it did have fruit in and the icing had maple syrup (not completely fun free!!).. but that was the cake we dished out to family as well, we didn’t have a separate cake literally just to show off with! Also, I managed to make it myself despite being a full time mama AND having a full time job that involves more than fannying about on instagram, I don’t know how I do it 😂😂

I am properly raging she’s been gifted the pikler, what has she shared that they bought Bentos Bee Chops, just the Ikea kitchen?! Probably less than a third of the cost of just ONE of the gifted items 😡

Reactions: 10
I bleeping KNEW that pikler triangle would turn out to be gifted!! £195 for the triangle, plus £120 for the slide attachment. I find it absolutely abhorrent how she even admits in her own blog post that she thinks it’s too expensive, and doesn’t know if it would get much use, yet when offered it for free her greedy, Grabby little hands can’t snatch it off the brand quick enough. Rebecca you disgust me. And are you telling me you donated £315 to Tomy’s and Refuge? When you said you thought the pikler alone was too much money. Just duck right off, because I don’t believe you for a second, and this whole “donation made, look at me, I’m holier then thou” crap you’re now spouting makes me despise you even more than before as we all know you haven’t donated £315. I think I preferred you when you at least accepted that you’re a greedy cow and owned it, but now you trying to fob off your greedy Grabby ways as somehow benefitting a charity is even worse. And as for the brands... well sawdust and rainbows I’d been saving up to buy my daughter one of your pikler triangles for her first birthday but you can forget it now. If you can give away hundreds of pounds of stuff to a woman who in her own words thinks it’s overpriced and wouldn’t buy one if she had to fund it herself than you can clearly do without my business 👎🏼 I’m raging. 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
I cannot bleeping believe she got that for climing triangle for free.

I mean, I should have known. She wrote the beggy post and one turns up. But she literally wrote 'I was so tempted until I saw the price'!!

She is advertising crap that she openly admits should wouldn't buy herself because its massively overpriced. But she's pushing this lux lifestyle with a house full of free tit.

I guarantee she messaged as many companies as possible to try and get one of these for free. So she could play the Montessori earth mum without spending a penny. All for the bleeping aesthetics.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I’m messaging them. That is bleeping gross. You grabby, pretentious, whingeing, two faced little witch!!!🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 24
As an adult when I eat brunch*, I tell you what I don't want to eat. I don't want to eat food that is a one year old's favourite selection. Christ does she hate eating that much?

*I don't eat brunch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bleeping KNEW that pikler triangle would turn out to be gifted!! £195 for the triangle, plus £120 for the slide attachment. I find it absolutely abhorrent how she even admits in her own blog post that she thinks it’s too expensive, and doesn’t know if it would get much use, yet when offered it for free her greedy, Grabby little hands can’t snatch it off the brand quick enough. Rebecca you disgust me. And are you telling me you donated £315 to Tomy’s and Refuge? When you said you thought the pikler alone was too much money. Just duck right off, because I don’t believe you for a second, and this whole “donation made, look at me, I’m holier then thou” crap you’re now spouting makes me despise you even more than before as we all know you haven’t donated £315. I think I preferred you when you at least accepted that you’re a greedy cow and owned it, but now you trying to fob off your greedy Grabby ways as somehow benefitting a charity is even worse. And as for the brands... well sawdust and rainbows I’d been saving up to buy my daughter one of your pikler triangles for her first birthday but you can forget it now. If you can give away hundreds of pounds of stuff to a woman who in her own words thinks it’s overpriced and wouldn’t buy one if she had to fund it herself than you can clearly do without my business 👎🏼 I’m raging. 🤬
Yes to ALL of this, how brands don’t do any research before gifting hundreds of pounds worth of products is beyond me, especially small businesses. I was actually looking at sawdust and rainbows earlier at the learning towers, not a chance now!

Our pikler hasn’t arrived yet so I can’t make recommendations but we ordered from Homes for Dreams on Etsy, there’s a lot of companies on there that are a little cheaper

• Heart
Reactions: 8