RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren Conrad's child turned 3 today and had an IDENTICAL birthday cake right down to the 'specially sourced' #kindlygifted animals in crowns on top.

When grabby finds out LC better go into hiding. Itll be #shakerkitchengate all over again.
I completely missed this kitchen drama! What happened?!

There would be nothing more boring to everyone at that party than watching a video montage. She's so self indulgent she doesn't realise that not everyone will be as into her baby as she is. That's just the way it is. I gush over my kids all the time but I realise when I do it 1. Other people aren't interested and 2. They don't find them as cute as I do.
This is the girl that tweeted other people's babies are boring and ugly or something. But yet of course she's so special that everyone loves to see a million and one stories and birthday photos of HER child.

Also, if you're going to donate to charity when you receive gifts then great but does she need to write it on every post? She already dedicated a whole post to it on her feed. Just makes me feel like it's for show especially when it could be a pound she's donating for all we know
And just a reminder she won’t even have served any booze... so everyone has had to go to the Cult of Bentos 1st Birthday #gifted extravaganza entirely sober.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is one of the saddest things I’ve ever read. That baby is nothing but an insta prop. Poor Freya.
I feel sorry for Freya when she looks back through the photo albums “awww look mum, here I am on my very first Christmas Eve at home leaving my carrot and mince pie for Santa” and Grabby will be all “oh, actually that’s a photo of you two days before when I had to fake it for Instagram because we actually spent your first Christmas Eve at your grandparents barn” 🙄 Or “here I am on my first birthday, I can tell because I’m wearing a birthday tip with 1 on it” and again Rebecca will have to say “no darling, that was from the week before when I got you changed so I could pretend we took it on your actual birthday” 🤦🏼‍♀️ Nothing is real. Everything is just a (tit) show for Instagram.

God help Freya when she grows up. I’ve worked in schools my whole career, and trust me, kids are BRUTAL. Any future bullies that attend school with Freya will have all the ammunition they need between mumma’s blog and this tattle thread

✅ Photos of her in the bath
✅ Photos of her eating what looks like a dog turd with it smeared all around her face
✅ Her mums nappy clad arse in the air whilst birthing her
✅ How her mum and dad took bee pollen before every shag to try and conceive her, and that where her nickname came from
✅ and of course the absolute clincher.... your dad’s a weirdo

The poor child is going to be SLAUGHTERED.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I feel sorry for Freya when she looks back through the photo albums “awww look mum, here I am on my very first Christmas Eve at home leaving my carrot and mince pie for Santa” and Grabby will be all “oh, actually that’s a photo of you two days before when I had to fake it for Instagram because we actually spent your first Christmas Eve at your grandparents barn” 🙄 Or “here I am on my first birthday, I can tell because I’m wearing a birthday tip with 1 on it” and again Rebecca will have to say “no darling, that was from the week before when I got you changed so I could pretend we took it on your actual birthday” 🤦🏼‍♀️ Nothing is real. Everything is just a (tit) show for Instagram.

I feel so sorry for Freya when she grows up. I’ve worked in schools my whole career, and trust me, kids are BRUTAL. Any future bullies that attend school with Freya will have all the ammunition they need between mumma’s blog and this tattle thread

✅ Photos of her eating what looks like a dog turd with it smeared all around her face
✅ Mums nappy glad arse in the air whilst birthing her
✅ How her mum and dad took bee pollen before every shag to try and conceive her, and that where herb nickname came from
✅ and of course the absolute clincher.... your dads a weirdo

Poor Freya having a mum like Grabby. She is a cute kid.

Reactions: 8
But if the playmate was on the lawn - how would you watched Bentos first year highlights reel?

She really is too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But if the playmate was on the lawn - how would you watched Bentos first year highlights reel?

She really is too much!
Showings of her highlights reel... I'm done 😂😂 I can't even. She is insufferable.

Everyone thinks their kid is the most precious thing ever, but Grabby genuinely seems to think her motherhood experience is 10 times more amazing than anyone elses who has ever given birth.

She needs to stop. I'm surprised anyone turned up at all the way she carries on.

We put together a 'highlights reel' when my bleeping uncle died for his funeral. Not to force people to watch at a first birthday party 😂 jesus christ, I can't cope. Her ego is at the next level now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Seeing as she was having people there at different times that highlights reel must’ve been on repeat. Unless it was just reserved for the best mumma ever, daddy and the pizza spinning brother 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really don’t think there was anyone there as such. I actually think the whole thing was staged for the ‘gram and to try and show off.
If I’d thrown a party for my child, my mum wouldn’t be doing another one at hers the day after...

Reactions: 9
Yeah the whole party at Mumma’s is a bit strange! Does nobody get to choose their own presents for Freya? All the presents were listed on her blog.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if the highlights video will be kept under wraps from us mere peasants because the last 4 months of lockdown were actually spent at her parents?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

God help Freya when she grows up. I’ve worked in schools my whole career, and trust me, kids are BRUTAL. Any future bullies that attend school with Freya will have all the ammunition they need between mumma’s blog and this tattle thread

✅ Her mums nappy clad arse in the air whilst birthing her
✅ How her mum and dad took bee pollen before every shag to try and conceive her, and that where her nickname came from
✅ and of course the absolute clincher.... your dad’s a weirdo

💯 this! 🙌🏼 I’ve been in schools for the best part of two decades and totally agree. Her peers will be aware and the parents too, she has a very active and longstanding online presence. Grabby is more than a little awkward socially which might not win her any mum friends (fair enough and not everyone wants parent playground buddies!) but she’s doing herself and future Freya (and present Freya for that matter) no favours at all!

Imagine turning up on your child’s first day at school knowing some of the parents will have seen you already, nappy class arse in the air, all over the internet...

• Haha
Reactions: 12